• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
i grant this wish.
however, being the two great and powerful legendary pokemon they are, they abused you heavily..
and you would never be able to tell anyone or call for help, for - being raised as a pokemon - you could only say your own name.

--

i wish my Black game would come out of hiding.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted but while you were away for some time, a Trainer came by & captured your Zekrom. The trainer, you ask? Why..Its no other than that N over there, you see him?

I wish Pokemon marriages were legal, around the world.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 12, 2011
Pokemon marriage wish GRANTED; However, people globally viewed it as a taboo and racist, supremist groups were established and sought out to destroy this practice by any means, including having mock trails.

I wish that everyone could receive one pokemon.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but all the pokemon rebel against humans in the real world and declare war against the humans

I wish I wouldn't keep accidentally getting in Zekrom's way when he uses bolt strike making him accidentally hit me instead of the whatever he was aiming for, I wish that to stop...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted, Ash finds a hurt Zekrom and tries to catch it, after a couple failed attempts he used his only masterball. Ash then takes the Zekrom to the nearest Pokemon Center so they may get it to full health where Ash finds out the Zekrom is much to large for the nurse to heal quickly, after months of healing Zekrom is finally ready to battle when Ash goes to a gym he finds out that using a legendary is against the rules and illegal, while in the prison Ash meets Jessie and James (from team rocket) who talk him into joining Team Rocket. When Ash tries to use his pokemon to escape the prison he discovers that the gaurds had to confinscate his pokemon so that he would not be able to escape. After 7months in prison Ash is finally released and is now helping Team Rocket. With Ash's help Team Rocket becomes the most successful evil team there is. This makes Jessie, James, and Meowth loved throughout the evil community for converting him. Ash then gets on the Most Wanted list for every region immaginable. Now Ash lives his life alone, running, thanks to your wish.

I wish Ash's Pikachu was Shiny.

P.S. did anyone miss my long wish corruptions while I was gone? :P

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^No problem (on that wish), & I almost forgot you.
Wish Granted, but now, Pikachu is infected by unknown virus that came with the shiny wish. The virus is causing him to attack humans, instead of Pokemon.

I wish I had all the Latias Pokemon card (Not including fakes).
*Expects the corrupted wish to have flame somewhere*

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Forgetting me would be understandable, I haven't be here in almost a month :/

Wish granted, you wake up early 1 morning and decide to go get some coffee from Starbucks and on the way out off your house you see something moving in your yard, you run up to see what it is where you find a squirrel chewing on a nut. When you walk up to the squirrel you startle it and it runs up a tree. You, feeling adventurous this morning, decide to follow it and look inside it's hole. All you see is a couple acorns, dissapointed you go to get out of the tree, when you look down you see a flame (expections=achieved) heading towards the tree. You grab the squirrels acorns and toss them to safety when you notice some cards. Curious you crab the cards and jump out of the tree and run over to your hose. You try to extinguish the flames but do not succeed until the tree and squirrel are both burnt and gone. After the fire is gone you look at your cards and notice they are each a different Latias card. Excited and feeling sort of lucky, you head over to starbucks. You see a wallet on the ground and pick it up, you look inside to see whos it is when you notice a crisp $100 bill inside with no ID, you decide to keep the money. After you get your coffee from Starbucks you leave the shop and stumble over a hole in the sidewalk, the coffee spills and completely ruins your new pokemon cards. Sad, and feeling like your lucky streak is over you slowly walk home. When you are almost at your house a car swerves off the road and hits you. You are laying on the ground with a broken leg when the guy in the car gets out and hits you with a crobar. When you awaken you notice you're in a hospital and are missing all of your money, you later find out that the run away car was fleeing a robbery. -your wish killed a defenseless squirrel :'( R.I.P Mr. Nuts...

I wish for a Jirachi egg.

Years
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Granted, but it's a crossover with Dora the Explorer.

I wish the masterball was not rare.

Back