• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
attachment.php

Welcome, one and all, to the Pokemon Dream World..... in thread form! As promised in my earlier thread, I have decided to make a GIVEAWAY thread! That's right, it's ALL FREE! A one-stop shop for everyone's Dream World needs.

If you've been wishing for a place where you could just come and take multiple new Dream World Pokemon every day, whilst skipping all the mini-games, then look no further!

*This thread is for FIFTH GEN (BLACK and WHITE version) trades ONLY!*

INFORMATION ABOUT DREAM WORLD ABILITIES IN GENERAL:
Spoiler:

THREAD RULES:

*The Pokemon on this thread are indeed all being given away, but you won't get squat if you don't follow ALL the rules!*

1. Please post your order in this thread first, and not in a VM or PM.

2. You may order up to 3 Pokemon at a time.

3. BE PATIENT. I hatch all of these myself, so some orders will take longer to prepare than others (especially the Eevees!!) DON'T place another order until you receive the first one.

4. Don't ask for specific natures, ITEMS, IVs, etc. Just don't do it. Just like the real Dream World (<<oxymoron?), the only guarantees are their gender and ability.

5. As far as getting your order, please make sure you either have a visible 5th gen Friend Code (either in your sig or somewhere on your profile), or that you post one when you order. If it takes too long to deliver your order and I don't hear back from you, I will forget about you and you will have to place a new order.

6. Respect and follow all of Pokecommunity's rules.

7. Don't ask for evolved forms of the merchandise. I only show them (separated from the offered Pokemon by a purple arrow) as a quick reference for what their [new] DW abilities become.

WHITE LIST
Spoiler:

BLACK LIST

Spoiler:

The Merchandise:

(Please read the following before placing an order!!!)

To simplify browsing for your Pokemon, I have lumped them all into their respective Dream World areas. If you're looking for a certain Pokemon and can't find it, make sure you are looking for its first stage form.

For convenience, I have listed the Pokemon's Dream World abilities next to each one. Note that not EVERY Pokemon gets a Dream World ability (mainly Levitate users).

As an EXTRA convenience, you get to see whether their abilities change upon evolution! Always good to know exactly what you're getting! ;)

**With the exception of Staravia and Sudowoodo (and maybe a few others in the future), I do not give away EVOLVED forms of the Pokemon in my shop.

Remember to obey the rules, and happy shopping!

Pleasant Forest
tree-icon.gif
Spoiler:

Windswept Sky
cloud.png
Spoiler:

Sparkling Sea
images
Spoiler:

Spooky Manor
candleS.gif
Spoiler:

Rugged Mountain
41575_169437208353_926_q.jpg
Spoiler:

Pokemon Cafe Forest
175685_26720608.jpg
Spoiler:

In-Game and Event Related
emotplus3.gif
Spoiler:

My Dream World Wish List:
Spoiler:

Attachments

• thread banner.jpg
    thread banner.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
I can breed you a DW Female Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll (I didn't see it on your list)
Could I have a female jolly anticipation Eevee with maxed IV's in Attack and Speed. If I'm asking for too much, then sorry lol but I'll still trade my Bulbasaur for a regular female DW Eevee.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Hey Can i Have The Growlithe Vulpix and Evee?

I will get right on it! :)

I can breed you a DW Female Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll (I didn't see it on your list)
Could I have a female jolly anticipation Eevee with maxed IV's in Attack and Speed. If I'm asking for too much, then sorry lol but I'll still trade my Bulbasaur for a regular female DW Eevee.

I wasn't aware DW starters could legally be female... I thought they were only given as male? Maybe I missed some breaking news on that subject, I just want to look into it a little more to make SURE it is legal.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Oh my, I seem to have been unaware about this! I think the starters aren't released as females, I might have a hacked one :/ I also have to edit it off my thread...

Sorry for that... Would you like anything else on my thread for the Anticipation Eevee? I know you asked for DW Pokemon but I'd really like one with maxed Att, Spe IV's with jolly nature...

Years
I couldnt see all the images (because im in my ds xD) but by the abbility names i think you can get me these : Feebas(♀) , oddish(♀) and bagon (♀) .
and tks in advance :)

Last edited:

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
May I get a Corphish and Krabby please? Thanks in advance.
FC: 4942-7674-2361 PM me when you're through with your other clients:).

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Trades awaiting completion:
- TheFred
- Bulbasaur0428
- Dragongard
- Clawman
- Ingo (haven't messaged u yet, thanks for being patient!)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
May I please have Eevee, Lapras, and Dratini?

Thank you!!

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Can I get a Carvahna Dratini and Pidgey at the earliest levels possible with the best movesets possible? Thanks a bunch

I can give you those Pokemon, yes, but as stated in the guidelines (see the first post) I do not accept requests for specific natures, IVs, movesets, levels, etc unless you can offer me something from the Bonus section. The only guarantees are their gender (female) and their hidden ability.

Plus, "best movesets possible" is a little vague and up for opinion.

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
Years
I can give you those Pokemon, yes, but as stated in the guidelines (see the first post) I do not accept requests for specific natures, IVs, movesets, levels, etc unless you can offer me something from the Bonus section. The only guarantees are their gender (female) and their hidden ability.

Plus, "best movesets possible" is a little vague and up for opinion.
thats cool ... sorry 4 confusion

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
I'm available for trading for the next five hours. Then after three hours the next 3 hours.
I'll trade you a DW event Arceus and a Porygon Z wifi event if you can make them like this.
Krabby Ev's 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe and Corphish 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe . Do you train for people as well? I'm sorry if these aren't what you wanted:(, but I'll offer them anyway. If you don't accept its okay, I'll just take them regularly :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back