• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T] [OOC + SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, I'm staying. After seeing that picture, and that goodbye committee, I had to. Besides, I just posted something after all! I just had to make myself write something and I broke through the block! Huzzah!

Also, please accept me back, Vato. I feel terrible for leaving like that. I've never intentionally dropped out of an RP before, and I'd hate to start now.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Godzil You're staying! Hooray!

tumblr_m7un4zdtbc1r048r7.gif

Of course I'll have you back! Glad to hear you defeated the writer's block!

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
EDIT: Finished version.

Name: Amelia Stone

Appearance:
Spoiler:

(If you want a physical description as well I will add one.)

Personality: Amelia is a girl with a clever mind and a cheerful disposition. She is very friendly and goes out of her way to meet everyone she finds. However, she isn't the most socially aware. Her habit of prying into people's personal lives annoys many people, but she doesn't seem to notice. She also tends to over analyze what people say, which can lead to assumptions that simply aren't true.

She has a great passion for mystery novels. She is especially fond of murder mysteries, and is often seen reading them during her spare time. She also enjoys solving puzzles, riddles, and other brain teasers. Her dream is to be an Ace Detective, and she has a tendency of doing some amateur sleuthing of her own whoever there is a mystery that needs to be solved. She's not as good as she believes herself to be.

Backstory: Her parents were originally from the Unova region, but they moved to Rustboro shortly before Amelia was born. Her father worked for Devon Corporation, which often led to confusions, as he shared the same surname as Mr. Stone, the president of the company. Being an only child, Amelia often found herself bored and alone at home when her parents were out. Since her parents were avid readers and had many books in the house, she took up reading as well. She was a rather advanced reader, and quickly grew out of kids' books. This is also when she developed her love for mystery fiction.

In addition, she also had a fascination for Pokemon. She enjoyed learning about them, with all of their traits and behaviors. She was one of the top students of her class in the Pokemon Trainer's School. She got along well with her classmates, but she never developed many close friends, as she would spend much of her free time immersed in reading, either increasing her knowledge on Pokemon or enjoying a good whodunnit.

Her peaceful days were harshly interrupted once the dragons destroyed Hoenn. She, along with the other students, hid in the school, but much of the building ended up collapsing. Amelia was one of the few survivors, and she managed to come out relatively unharmed. Her parents weren't as lucky. Her father's right arm was crushed and had to be amputated. Her mother became paralyzed from the waist down. They were scarred physically and emotionally, but they were fortunate enough to come out as survivors.

With the city in ruins, and the lands and seas beginning to shift, they needed to find somewhere safe, so they began to move across the region, which proved difficult considering the changing environments and her mother's disability. However, they managed to find refuge with some other survivors in a nearby cave, where they waited things out until they felt it was safe to leave. With the world changed so drastically, Amelia was both upset and intrigued. She wanted to figure out what caused the legends to rampage so much, as well as what kind of changes had happened throughout the world, so when she was recruited by Professor Birch, she accepted immediately.

Which Professor gave you your Starter Pokémon?: Birch
Starter Pokémon: Torchic

Holy burritos, the backstory ended up longer than I expected.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ heretostay123 Yes that's right! We need more posts! :D

Also, I have added ytfeL, Zarachi, pat20cool and Godzil's party to the IC and OOC Thread!
I also added links to each Chapter in the IC Thread for easier browing!
Speaking of which, I'm about to change some parts in Chapter III like Roxanne's current lesson, the lottery prize and stuff... If you have any suggestions on what to add, don't hesitate to tell me!

doge

???
Years
Just wondering Vato, but are you going to alert us when a day is coming to it's end?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Yup! I will say (literally) the follow: I COMMAND YOU TO SLEEP!!!
But this day is not over... yet, so you can still wonder around for a while :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@Vato, could you make the Lottery Pokemon the ones you receive in Eggs in Game? Like Togepi, Wynaut, Happiny, Larvesta? Or Pokemon like Castform, Tyrouge, Bonsly, Mime Jr, Munchlax? It's only a suggestion, but I suppose some of these Pokemon could make one of us overpowered

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ pat20cool I've actually considered adding baby Pokemon in future parts of the RP, but, that gives me the idea of more that one prize at a time... I might do that once this IC day is over...

Speaking of which, I've edited Chapter III, interactions with Cynthia are no longer available, but there's a special someone available to interact with now!

Roxanne's Lesson is now about berries and their effects...

The Lottery Prize is now a Dratini!

There's now one more trade with an NPC available!

Check Chapter III in the IC Thread for more info :)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ PsychoJigglypuff Wow! You're accepted!
I must say I am impressed by your character!

Amelia received a Torchic!
255.gif

Speed Boost
-Attract
-Ember

I hope you don't mind, can you please start your first post with your character being already on board of the ship everyone else is in?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@PsychoJigglypuff, would you like me to edit your character into the big picture?

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
@pat good job with that picture just as I pictured him, are you in my mind? Hahaha

@Vato sorry for the temporary inactivity just had a long long long long week of school but I'm back so can you just give me a summary of what I've missed and anything I need to do? I already made a post so hopefully that is correct?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@Pat20 I like the picture, though I'd like to think Regal is more quiet and subdued, calm rather than headstrong an hyperactive. That, and his eyes aren't supposed to be visible under his hair. Other than that, though, it makes for the perfect banner for the RP and represents it well.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
I have a question, are pokemon only allowed to know 4 moves? or is the numer higher, or is their a limit at all?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Zarachi There is absolutely no limit, and you may use whichever you moves you want with more frequency :)

@ PsychoJigglypuff I also had fun reading your post! It also seemed like Amelia is trying to spoil the story, though... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back