• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen So I've only played gen 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
As I have a few questions as I'm playing white 2. Some relate some do not... I'd appreciate any answers to all or as many as you can, thank you in advance. questions go as follows,

How many legendaries are there in white 2?

Where are all the legendaries? I went to two places so far that said they used to have legendaries there.

Is there a duplicate cheat? Or do I get more master balls later?

What pokemon should I use my master ball on? I there a new or a new two available in white 2?

How many other games are avalable on the ds? What is 'Pokemon dungeon'? Is it something I should buy?

Should I buy all versions like white and black or now black 2 since I already have white 2?

Is there a legendary in seaside cave? Or reversal mountain?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
1. There are 14 (technically 15 if you know someone with Black 2)

2. That would be a bit annoying to list, so consult this list.

3. Yes there is, but AR codes can't be discussed on these forums. Your search engine of choice is your best friend.

4. That's really up to you, I myself did not use my Master Ball. And no, you cannot catch Mew or Mewtwo in-game. You have to trade with others or transfer them from an older Gen game.

5. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon isn't really for everyone. I enjoy the game somewhat, but if you don't enjoy just walking around and pretty much clicking "A" all the time, then give this one a pass.

6. I suggest getting at least White and playing that first, since White 2 is the sequel. It isn't really all that necessary to get all four games unless you really want to.

7. You can catch Heatran in Reversal Mountain after you obtain the National Pokedex (Beat the E4 and the Champion).

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
1. There are 17 legendaries available in Black2/White 2, but you can't have all of them at once if you don't trade/use Memory Link.

2. Cobalion is in Route 13, Virizion is in Route 11, Terrakion is in Route 22, Reshiram/Zekrom are in Dragonspiral Tower (but only if you defeat N in his castle and receive the corresponding stone from him), Kyurem is in Giant Chasm, Lati@s (only 1, depending on the version) are in the Dreamyard, Uxie is in Nacrene City, Azelf is in Route 23, Mesprit is in Celestial Tower (lake guardians are accessible only if you went in Route 20's Cave of Being), Regirock/Regice/Registeel are in the Underground Ruins (initially, Regirock is available, but one of the other two Regis later appears depending on your version), Regigigas is in Twist Mountain (only if you have the other 3 Regis in the team), Cresselia is in Marvelous Bridge (only if you got the Lunar Wing in the Strange House) and Heatran is in Reversal Mountain (only if you got the Magma Stone in Route 18).

3. Google it yourself.

4. That's Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to you. From what I can tell you, there are a lot; too many for me to count. Yes, they're worth buying.

5. Getting Black/White would be good, since they let you see what happened before B2/W2.

6. Seaside Cave, no. Reversal Mountain, yes.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
How many legendaries are there in white 2?
#494 - Victini (Wifi Event, many out there, or Liberty Island Event - it might be possible to AR it but I haven't tried and missed the original)
#638 - Cobalion (B/W Mistralton Cave, B2/W2 Route 13; in B/W must be found to unlock other two of trio)
#639 - Virizion (B/W Pinwheel Forest, B2/W2 Route 11)
#640 - Terrakion (B/W Victory Road, B2/W2 Route 22)
#641 - Tornadus (B/W wandering, B2/W2 Dream Radar xfer)
#642 - Thundurus (B/W wandering, B2/W2 Dream Radar xfer)
#643 - Reshiram (game legendary, B and W2)
#644 - Zekrom (game legendary, W and B2)
#645 - Landorus (B/W Abundant Shrine [requires Tornadus and Thundurus from those games], B2/W2 Dream Radar xfer)
#646 - Kyurem (Giant Chasm)
#647 - Keldeo (Events only, most recent a Lv.50 one - I have a nice one I can clone if you want it since you're new to the games, as well as a Lv.15 one)
#648 - Meloetta (current Event, Lv.50)
#649 - Genesect (N/A Event was Lv.15, I've cloned it so I have it on both games since it was only for B2/W2)

I've only listed Unova here; Latios/Latias, Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf/Cresselia and perhaps others also appear. I know Latios/Latias is Dreamyard, and the Uxie trio disperse from a cave off on Route 20; Cresselia appears at Marvelous Bridge. Not sure offhand of others.

EDIT: I forgot about the Regis, and Heatran is answered below as you asked separately.

Where are all the legendaries? I went to two places so far that said they used to have legendaries there.
See my notes above. Note that Zekrom and Reshiram in the proper games can't be missed; in B/W, you can catch it before battling N, while in B2/W2 it's a post-E4 event after N gives you its ball and sends you to Dragonspiral Tower, which is available only after the E4 in that game. Others are as noted for both games, and some cannot be found at all.

Note I've offered you a Keldeo. Send me a VM (not PM, VM) if you're interested.

Is there a duplicate cheat? Or do I get more master balls later?
You mean cloning. I use an Action Replay, and yes, there is. Otherwise, no. And if you mean for items...have a Pokémon hold it, then clone the Pokémon. Claim the items before saying goodbye to the clones.

What pokemon should I use my master ball on? I there a new or a new two available in white 2?
I never used mine in B/W. Still have some to catch in B2/W2. In SS I used it on Ho-oh because it was 15 levels above me. :D Never used another.

How many other games are avalable on the ds? What is 'Pokemon dungeon'? Is it something I should buy?
Gen. IV (D/P/P, HG/SS), Gen. V (B/W/B2/W2); Mystery Dungeon games are completely different in gameplay.

Should I buy all versions like white and black or now black 2 since I already have white 2?
This is your choice. Some buy both for PC storage space. Some only buy one because they're the same game. Some want to play the game again without losing all their Pokémon and thus use the second cartridge. Really your choice.

Is there a legendary in seaside cave? Or reversal mountain?
Heatran is in Reversal Mountain; bring the Magma Stone to a chamber deep inside (I believe that item is on Route 18 somewhere). Seaside Cave has only a Crustle as a special Pokémon, but it's in the storyline; after catching or defeating it (it's at Lv.42), you can access the Plasma Frigate one of the several times you get to access it.

Cyclone

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Since you've received a few answers, I'll point out a few threads to you. For B2/W2-related questions, they go in Quick Questions, for questions about which game to get, read here. For other games, go to Spinoffs Quick Questions! Locking this up because you have answers. n_n Guys, use the report button in the future!

Also a VM is a Visitor Message, a message on your profile :3
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back