• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] The Undertaker

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
>Tell Snipper to go back to gaurding the door
Done and done
>Fish the wallet out of the toilet and look inside
You sigh and take the wallet from the toilet. As you shake it off you notice a jingle emerging from it. Opening it, you find that it contains a key. You assume it's not to his apartment, as it has the initials for the Newspaper he worked on engraved into it. The wallet also contained a small photo of a man and his Marowak. You pocket both for future examination.
>Carefully open the medicine cabinet
You approach the cabinet, wary for anything out of the norm. You carefully pull it open and find a hole in the wall leading to the neighboring apartment. The wire leads to a television the neighbor gazes upon restlessly. You believe that someone is using his wire to pirate cable through Smith's apartment, irrelevant to the case, but interesting to say the very least. Other than the hole in the wall, the cabinet only contains a half-eaten granola bar.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
>Bag the wallet for evidence, pocket the key to search his office
>Check Private Derrick's Progress investigating the kitchen

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
> Consume granola bar with indecent haste. When a cop hungers, she hungers mightily.
You snatch the granola bar and pocket it for later.
FOOD STOLEN: 3/10
>Bag the wallet for evidence, pocket the key to search his office
You follow this order to the Tee.
>Check Private Derrick's Progress investigating the kitchen
You leave the bathroom, shutting the door as well.
"Derrick?" You ask, entering the room.
"Yeah?"
"You find anything?"
"Oh, yeah! He's got a schedule up on his fridge." He passes you a notepad with a a few messy words on it. You sigh, his hand-writing's terrible. Personally, you suspect that his Marowak was the one that wrote this down. You make out that he'd planned on going to a convenience store during his lunch though. Perhaps that would be a good place to go... The place is swept and back-up has come to bag the rest of evidence.
Looking over the evidence you decipher he was planning to go to His Job (obviously), a Convenience Store, and the Pokemon Sanctuary.
Where will you go?

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
>Got to his job most likely the place to find evidence of where he went

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
>Got to his job most likely the place to find evidence of where he went
"Derrick, Snipper. We're moving on." The two nod and follow you to the Police car. Snipper sits in the passenger seat, Derrick sits in back.
"Why does he get to sit up there?" Derrick would always ask.
"Because he doesn't mess with the radio." You'd always answer. In reality, Snipper doesn't like being in his Pokeball and you decided to make the best to stay on his good side. As you start up the car and head over to the Newspaper Offices, you see Snipper glaring at himself in the rearview mirror. Rolling your eyes and adjusting it, you also note Derrick fiddling with handcuffs. It's gonna be a long case.

Five minutes pass and the three of you make it to the building. As you open the office door, a repugnant smell fills your nose. As you open it further, you realize this man's office had been moved into the janitor's closet. The Janitor's locker is to the west of you. To the north lay an awfully messy desk. Before you are various posters of questionable nature. To the south is the exit.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
>Ponder deeply on the poster of questionable nature
>Go North and Search the awfully messy desk
>Search the Janitors Locker

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
>Ponder deeply on the poster of questionable nature
The posters depict a shapely woman, likely in her twenties, dressed as a Gardevior in a swim suit. You hope this is the janitor's because if Skipper's into that stuff...
>Go North and Search the awfully messy desk
Snipper follows you, investigating whatever can fit into his claws. On the top of the desk lays an empty bottle, some change, a few crumpled up notes, a framed photo, a broken camera, and some kind of small notebook.
The desk has three drawers; two on the sides, one under the main desk. You ponder if there is a word for that kind of drawer.
>Search the Janitors Locker
Opening the locker, the stench grows stronger. Thankfully, it's being emitted by the open bottles of chemicals, and not something disgusting and/or terrifying. A lone jumpsuit hangs there and the pockets bulge with something. Derrick makes a disgusted sound as he covers his nose.
"Ergh, I'd hate to work here..."
"Yeah, I don't see any source of fresh air. I bet whoever worked here is growing tumors as we speak..."
"Remind me to call up OSHA."

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
>Check the Note Book
>Check the three drawers and take any food you find
>Close the Locker so you don't knock yourself out

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
>Check the Note Book
You flip it open and frown as every other page appears to have been ripped out. Indentations seem to still be present though, you recall reading about this in an old Holmes novel.
>Check the three drawers and take any food you find
Unfortunately, unlike the Holmes novel this man lacks pencils, crayons, pens, or chalk that could be used for this predicament. As luck would have it, the drawers are empty, save for a photo of his Marowak, an old, broken X-Receiver (probably the janitor's), a mirror, and a filthy Pokedoll.
>Close the Locker so you don't knock yourself out
Done and Done.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
>Wait if you have a Note Pad for the investigation shouldn't you have a pen?
>If you don't check see if you can bum one off Derrick or someone else working here
>Take the Note Book with you
>See if you can find his boss or coworkers nearby

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
>Wait if you have a Note Pad for the investigation shouldn't you have a pen?
Snapping your fingers you pull out your pen. As you rub it across the paper the words "Visit old" appear, unfortunately for you the pen happens to run out of ink.
>If you don't check see if you can bum one off Derrick or someone else working here
Tossing your pen to the floor you turn to Derrick. "Hey, you got a spare pen?"
"I... er, well I did... but I lost it in the car..."
"Great, now we can't haul people away until we find that pen."
"Why not?"
"You ever wonder why they only give the crazy people crayons in the asylums?"
"Yeah?"
"Exactly."
>Take the Note Book with you
Sighing, you pick it up and pocket it, hoping to find something of use for later.
>See if you can find his boss or coworkers nearby
You hear the door opening behind you and turn. There stands an overweight man in a jumpsuit. He belches loudly and approaches. "Evenin' officer." Snipper is eyeing the man cautiously. Judging by the mop he is carrying, he's probably the janitor.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
>Question the disgusting and overweight man who may be the janitor about Harry Skipper
>See if he has a pen you could borrow

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
>Question the disgusting and overweight man who may be the janitor about Harry Skipper
"Good evening sir. I'm Detective Jenny. This is Private Snipper and Private Derrick. We're investigating the disappearance of a man named Harry Skipper. He worked in here and we think that you may know something about him."
He chuckled. "You mean the guy with the Marowak? I'm afraid I don't know much about him. He just started last week and we usually have different shifts."
You sigh, and wish this stupid quest would get easier.
>See if he has a pen you could borrow
"Excuse me, do you have a pen I could borrow? Mine's run out."
"Of course!" He said, taking out a pen and tossing it to you. Snatching it, you begin taking notes.
>Ask the man if anything weird has been happening lately
"Have you seen anything... out of the ordinary? Something weird or unexplained?"
He thinks for a second. "Yeah actually, we got a shipment of Team Plasma paraphernalia just yesterday. The boss said he'd call the police. I assumed that this whole thing was why you were here. Here's the key to the shipment offices, one of the men there should be able to give you some more info on it."
Your ears perk at the mention of the long-defunct Team. Why on Earth would a newspaper office get something like that?

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
>Thank the non-disgusting courteous if not a bit overweight Janitor
>Take a few seconds to see the indentations on the other pages of the Notebook
>Return the Pen or ask if you can buy it from him than head to the shipping office

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
>Thank the non-disgusting courteous if not a bit overweight Janitor
The man nods at your thanks and heads to the locker, collecting a few chemicals.
>Take a few seconds to see the indentations on the other pages of the Notebook
You pull out the notebook again and continue checking. The first one reads "Visit old abandoned mansion". One mystery solved. As you open the book and continue, it seems most of the book is composed of stories about his Marawak.
>Return the Pen or ask if you can buy it from him than head to the shipping office
"Err, you don't mind if I keep this, do you?"
He shakes his head and you and Snipper leave, heading to the shipping offices.

You arrive some five minutes later, having gotten lost. To the NORTH of you is the offices, to the SOUTH is a vending machine, to the EAST are some restrooms, and to the WEST is the way back to the police car. The window to the offices give the silhouettes of business men passing you by.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
>Head North to the offices and ask about the uniforms
>Keep an eye out for Tapes or food

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
>Head North to the offices and ask about the uniforms
You go to the north, your two stalwart companions following your every move. Opening the door to the office you find a group of people celebrating one of the secretary- I mean, "administrative assistant"s' birthday. Plenty of eyes stare at you and your motley crew as you clear your throat.
"I am officer Jenny!" You announce. "We're looking at the disappearance of one of your coworkers, a Mister Harry Skipper and his Marawak. Go about your business, we'll just need to talk to the supervising manager." The group returned to their frivolities, while a rather bland looking man in a curious bowl haircut approached.

"Hello, yes, I'm Rodney. I am the manager and supervisor of this division of the Morning Star, yes." Rodney was a tan man with a rather unusual fashion sense. His green coat clashed with his orange pants and he wore a pair of running shoes. "Come to my office, yes?"

You and Snipper follow him to his office. It's far more neat and clean than Skipper's was, and actually had a window, and no terrible chemicals that would choke you. Snipper was looking distrustfully at the man, but he did that to any male who approached you. "We have a few questions to ask about Mister Skipper." You say, opening your notepad.

>Keep an eye out for Tapes or food

You notice a bowl of peanut candies on his desk, but as they're marked "Help Yourself", it won't really count towards your objective. You were just seconds too late from grabbing some birthday cake as well.

Back