• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen La La La La Laaaa...

Years
So in BW there was some great music that came along with Unova. In the B2W2, a lot of the music was revamped, particularly the themes of characters, like Team Plasma's theme and the Gym Leaders' themes. So my question is, which set of games do you think had the better music? Did you prefer the revamps, or the originals? Which rival theme was better? (etc, etc) Go Go Go!

*800th post woo!

Sirfetch’d

As for me I mostly liked the music in the originals more. It may be that I have played the originals about 3 or 4 times and the music has just grown on me more, but I just cannot seem to enjoy the music in my White 2 version as much. I just simply loved the music when I faced everyone in White that I could listen to it over and over.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The fifth Gen game music has the best hands down but i liked the music in B2W2 better because you wouldn't expect to hear some of the music in a pokemon game and some of it is pretty energetic and mood lifting.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
Years
I like the bike theme! Did you know that if you go on the ferris wheel the theme will start afterwards, even if it had stopped (IE you rode the bike from another area) before.

Years
In my personal opinion, I preferred the neat remixes in Black 2 & White 2 better, especially the battle themes for Hugh, Colress and the Team Plasma Grunts. Elesa and Marlon's Gyms both had great music, as well as the song in Roxie's Gym (it was better in Japanese though).

So yeah, B2/W2's remixed music FTW!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Undella Town (all seasons), Burgh's Gym theme B2W2, Floccesy Ranch, the Elite Four battle theme in both games, and of course all the revamped Gym Leader themes! The Fifth Generation definitely had my favorite music within the games, hands down. It was all pretty upbeat, peppy, and very exciting to listen to!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I don't know. All are awesome! But as Hikari said, I loved the remixes and Undella towns music was very good.

Back