• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saga - Pokémon DarkViolet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemicro

pokemicro
Years
I don't know if anyone has asked this or not, but will there be pokemon contests, secret bases, and will you be allowed to use dive?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I don't know if anyone has asked this or not, but will there be pokemon contests, secret bases, and will you be allowed to use dive?

Good question. I think secret bases will still be in this hack, but contests and dive? Maybe.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Yo guys, I'm back! I was gone from September, October, and part of November because of 5th Gen stuff. I didn't want to be spoiled, since everyone was putting them in avatars and signatures. However, recently I found out that you can disable avatars and signatures, so I'm back! No Gen V spoilers for me!

There will be no Pokemon contests because they're boring as hell, and there will be no secret bases to save tile space, and I haven't decided on Dive.

Also, this game is getting a MAJOR makeover. In fact, Beta 2 will come in a LONG time, because I'm creating a rom base that will be the perfect base for a Pokemon Saga game. This rom base will take a long time to finish, which is why Beta 2 won't be coming for a while...

Years
Since you are kind of back...? Silph Co. will look the same size as it does in Heart Gold/ Soul Silver right along with the 10 other floors and maybe Rotom's room? Also will Team Rocket's Hideout have more difficult mazes than RBY/FRLG's too? Anyways those are my questions for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back