• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Usually I like to put my Tangrowth up first; it's overworld sprite is the perfect mix of cute and derpy XD Not to mention it's my favorite, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Spiky-Eared Pichu! It's so nice to see such a cute Pokemon got its own battle sprite and walking sprite! And since I can't transfer it to any newer games, it's stuck with me in SoulSilver, ha!

Years
It's usually either my Giratina, Mismagius, Gallade, OR Garchomp. Sometimes it's Raikou, one of the few roaming legendaries that I've managed to capture AND can walk in a poke mart/center with you. I hope the remakes of B/W can have the cute little pokemon walk around with you. If not, I don't want to discuss that. LOL

Years
Hmmm,usually i have my favourite,Giratina,but sometimes i put a shiny metagross or Garchomp,they are awesome :3

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Usually I have the Pokemon I'm training out front, but when I'm just walking about and doing things in game I like to walk around with a Drifloon, because it's just adorable~

Years
One that's at the very least strong level-wise or strong type-wise.
Which probably means the one with the Amulet Coin as I like money. My rule: the strongest one gets to lug the Amulet Coin around- "You bring in the money or get released, Bwhahaha..."

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
In HeartGold, usually my Charizard or my Dragonite. I don't really play this version much anymore, but when I do, these 2 will be following me, because I love their overworld sprits! <3

I restart SoulSilver a lot, so whatever Pokemon I'm training, really.

Back