• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] A Rocket's Diary [OOC/SU]

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Right, its gonna be once Arceus posts. Swan, what are you going to do? Did you talk to Fenne-kun about who did it?

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Ewery1, everything us under control. >:3 stahp hiding secretssss. Swan knows what she's talking about.

Dragonite, it hm...oh, it depends on how active the RPers are. If they aren't, I might think of something you can do to join in. I'll let you know shortly.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
So err, ~Genevieve~ how do you think we should do this joint post? Assuming it will be one since we are battling and having small posts for that would be too much.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So sorry I haven't posted yet. Life's a little busy but luckily I'll have time tomorrow to post.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Can I reserve scraggy? writing up thing now

Name: Jenna Romona Williams

Appearance: She has short layered platinum blond hair with black dip die and a side fringe covering her right eye. She cut it herself so it is messy and uneven, although its hard to tell as Jenna messes it up herself any way. She has grey eyes, and short wyelashes, she usauly has a thing lauer of eyeliner round her eyes. She is an average height for her age but slightly skinnier than average. Her nails are short as she has a habbit of biteing them but are fairly sharp if she trys digging them into someone. She always wear a black beenie covered in badges and it is now tattered and close to almost falling apart. She just wears simple t-shirts and jeans, and trainers more often than not vans and converse. Her favourite is a black pair of converse again almost falling apart. She also wears a load of wristbands up her arms and sometimes netted gloves when they don't get in her way. She also has a scar over her right eye, which was a reason why the fringe is on the right (it was originally on the left). She almost ALWAYS has headphones in.

History: Jenna has always been a lone wolf, she has never got close to people. Her parents expected a perfect little girl who could do everything right. She tried being that at first, but was picked on. She spent time alone, no one talked to her, and she was pushed around. She then became violent for self defense but then distanced herself from others. They became slightly scared of her, and taunted her from afar. Sime finding joy in angering her and letting her lash out. And as she never really thinks things through she has got into a lot of trouble and became far from the perfect daughter her parents wanted. She began to despise her parents after they tried to change her. And she started to hang out with the wrong crowd, and her rash temper has got her into many disagreements. Se got kicked out of school, for basically attacking anyone who taunting her. She has never had any proper friends, although she was respected in her group as she could steal things quite well. She spent most days in her room though, either listening to music or playing guitar, which she can do quite well. She joined team rocket after an argument with her mum. Jenna came home late one night after spending the day with her group and her mum found stolen items (headphones, clothing, chocolate bars, smart phone) and a knife (which belonged to one of her friends. In her bag, this caused an argument where her mum threatened to call the police on Jenna. So Jenna took her rucksack, guitar case and left. She was found out about team rocket and joined. Despite her uncooperative attitude and hasty temper.Her combat skills and skill at stealing helped to get her in a great deal. She hid the knife and keeps it in her shoe (with a cover round the blade) for self protection.

Personality: Jenna is simply a lone wolf, unsociable, uncooperative a 'get in my way your dead' kind of girl. She is easily angered, and is not afraid to hurt someone if they do anger her. She also is always on edge and tend to attack before any threat is present. She hardly ever helps people and when she does it is reluctantly. She also doesn't genuinely smile, she is usually scowling but may smirk at people to try and anger them so she has an excuse to get them. She doesn't like the fact she has to work in a team, but will. She try's to take control but when put in her place will lash out, although she has become better at keeping her temper usually just muttering insults under her breath. She loves music, and even on missions will have at least one headphone in, she prefers rock music. She also loves playing her guitar, which is an black acoustic. Despite wanting to be in controll she would never want to be glorified. She keeps to herself and has a personal 'bubble' which is her barrier. She doesn't like to get involved to closely with people she doesn't know it like that much, as she still rember being bullied. She is purposely unfriendly, part of her wants someone to be persistent and try and brake the barrier no matter how much she pushes them away. She hates being called anything but just Jenna

Starter Pokemon: Scraggy

Starter Name: Scraps

Starter Gender: male

Starter Description: He looks normal, and doesn't get on well with Jenna. Although Jenna doesn't respect him or apriciate him and can't wait to catch a new pokemon. He sometimes attacks Jenna when he is ignored. He first tried to get on with Jenna

Any other info: Nope

Jenna_zpsceb0fefc.png

picture, exsuce my dodgey laptop drawing skills

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Ok, this is Ewery1, and is it just me, or HAS EVERYONES ACCOUNT BEEN SWITCHED TO A POKEMON?

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
That was April Fools xD Right now we're waiting for Scyke to post and ArceusGPG, while somehow Jasper gets kidnapped. o.o Eh we'll see how that works out. Anyway, it'd be nice if we keep going at a steady rhythm - it's getting slow lately and we haven't been to the fun part yet. IF this continues I might have to cut the RP even shorter to get to the juicy bits.

Okay, I'm going to accept Midnight-Umbreon to propel things forward. It's better if you add history about how she got into Team Rocket's E8 in the first place, by the way, as that part of the history can be crucial. Her character, Jenna, will now replace the 'placeholder' - James Tan. If you have time, quicksearch the name in the RP and change it to 'Jenna'. Note that even the person's changed, the entire plotline stays the same. That's all I'm saying. May the story continue, and I'll PM Midnight about where to start.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Oh, lol that makes sense.... lol. Okay, I'm just waiting for arceus to post, everyone is being inactive now. Steven HAS to be late, so yep.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
We're not dead, Ewery1 x3 The other two are working on a joint post, so you guys can keep goin! I'm purposely keeping Jenna hanging a teeny little bit so the end time of our post will be similar. :)

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Name: Jackson Powers

Appearance: Jackson stands about 5'9", is dark-skinned, and has an athletic build. That's very little to say about him and, again, a lot. One part of Jackson's goal is to make a mark, to have an image his audience remembers. For that reason, Jackson prides himself on his appearance. He wants to look good--great. Respectable--intimidating. He's watched and listened and analyzed and he'll soon create for himself the perfect wardrobe.
However, considering his financial situation, he won't be able to do so soon.

Unfortunately, Jackson doesn't come from money and can't, as much as he wants to, afford the pristine, sharp, and impressive clothing that catches his eyes. When you aren't rich you can't look rich, unless you steal, which Jackson doesn't do when it comes to clothes. If it weren't for places like Good Will, Jackson probably wouldn't have many clothes at all. Thankfully charity has given him and his family resources. As you can guess by now, Jackson doesn't own any designer jeans, but he still manages to look, with what he has, good.

He wears mostly jeans and a t-shirt with whatever creative or colorful design came with it. Jackson always wears a pair of gray, red, and white sneakers that are, from so much use, worn, though not terribly so. He does his best to keep his clothes in the best looking condition he can and his shoes are no exception. Though not every single day, Jackson commonly wears a thick, gray hoodie and a red, straight-brimmed, DC hat.

If Jackson had the money, he would change his wardrobe in a second. Until then, he will make due with what he has.

History: Jackson was born and raised in poverty and, like most of the people who lived the same way, didn't realize he was poor for a long time. Jackson was raised on wholesome values. He was taught to be polite and to respect his elders, to refer to others as sir or ma'am,and of morality and goodness. His mother was more adamant about these lessons than his father, but that didn't make any conflict when getting the message through. With his mother and father, Jackson has a younger brother and sister who he helps care for.

Jackson didn't notice his family's lack of money until he noticed the differences between himself and other kids. Their clothes, which became were more glamorous and trendy, the things they had like cellphones or video games, and the most plain fact of all of them, the fact that other students at school could go on trips or attend school shows or games while he couldn't. When it first came to him, he asked his mother, who at first reprimanded him, but then, after his father intervened, relented and told him the truth. Yes, they were poor, but that mattered very little. At first, Jackson agreed with his parents, it didn't matter. But the more he could see how he was different, how he couldn't keep up with his friends or enjoy the same things they could, the more he began to disagree.

When Jackson was fourteen, it did matter. He wanted more, he wanted to be better, he wanted to escape the life he had now and become better. He wanted to indulge, or simply, feel secure in the fact that he had money, that he could always keep himself afloat. With that too, he wanted to be known. With so little money or influence, he felt insignificant. Jackson wanted a name. Someone who was looked up to or respected, but most of all, acknowledged. It was a revelation and in it he sought to work harder. He knew that if he got somewhere he would get it through his schooling, at the minimum. There, he worked his hardest. Unfortunately his efforts would be in vain when, almost a year and a half later his father passed away. He was a strong man, but unfortunately couldn't fight off his sickness and, to take his place as a money maker, Jackson had to drop out of school to support his family.

The event made him bitter about his current life and even then more determined. While he worked, Jackson did whatever he could to study or get smarter in any way. There wasn't--isn't--an abundance of textbooks open to the world for anyone to read. However, there was a library at close enough to travel to and get a book. Even though the novels he picked weren't factual and teaching like a math book or a history book, he learned from these authors. Not about mathematics or biology, but about life. It was these novels that made him strive again for more.

Jackson saw his greatest opportunity in Team Rocket. It was luck, he supposed, that he was able to join them, but he took no time to question the phenomena. It would be in this organization that he would rise, he thought. He would climb the ranks and become great. What he wanted, at first, was to climb the ranks, to raise money, and to use it to propel himself into a brighter future. When he discovered the idea, the chance, of becoming a leader, however, his goals changed and he sought, instead to lead Team Rocket in the future. There would be money, for sure, there would be fame, for sure. He didn't mind much if it was good or bad, Jackson wanted it. Team Rocket more and more looked like his Golden Ticket.

Personality: Jackson, on his surface, is kind, polite, and respectful. He always greets with a smile and is conscientious of his sirs and ma'ams. Jackson looks and acts gentlemanly at all times. However, this is because Jackson strongly believes in the power of the first impression. To him, it's more definitive than any action that comes after it. You can be as nice as you want, but if people think badly of you because of something you did when you first met, then you're as good as done. Since he doesn't have the money to make an impression expressly off his looks, Jackson makes his mark off of his attitude. Jackson is generally at his best when he first meets you.
In truth, Jackson is ambitious and his drive for success can make him manipulative. He won't satisfied until he gets what he wants, and what he gets it, he'll keep it. To rise to the top, Jackson is prepared to do whatever it takes. Even that means letting go of friendship. He won't be enthusiastic during, but his drive reasons it to be the best course of action. He'll have time for apologies later or to repent for anything low and dirty that he does. In his mind, it would be the only way, and he refuses to be stopped.

This doesn't necessarily mean Jackson is heartless and self-centered. His goal is to make a name for himself, to come out of his poverty and be worth something. He feels so strongly that, no matter how low he has to go, he is determined to keep his victory in sight. Not everything has to do with his ambitions. When he gets a break from rising to the top, Jackson is generally a lot of fun. He adores any kind of fun or competition. He admires the daring and can get caught up in the mischievous. He doesn't exactly like getting dirty in the process, especially if it stains his clothes, but he isn't the type to harp.

Jackson isn't all impressed or for the idea of stealing Pokemon and taking over the world like Team Rocket seems to have in mind. Not so much because stealing was a crime, but he thinks doing so to reach their "goals" was arbitrary. He would do it, though, since it seemed to be some sort of Rocket requirement to steal a child's Pokemon and keep it in a cage or sell it on the market. Despite whatever Jackson may think, Team Rocket would have to do.

Starter Pokemon: Venipede

Starter Name:
Troy

Starter Gender:
Male

Starter Description: Troy doesn't differ much from the average. He looks no different from the other small but capable Venipede that live in the wild. He has the same bored, but sometimes threatening expression and moves at an insect's pace. What makes Troy Troy is his personality. He is mischievous, mean, and spiteful. He is too much a bully Pokemon. He will pick on others or purposefully scare them for his own pleasure. When he fights, Troy is not above cheating and is relentless in his attacks. Unfortunately for Jackson, Troy has little respect for him and on most occasions ignores his commands. In his own little bug mind he is the leader of their two-man group and makes points to assert his authority. Troy seems to be more ambitious than Jackson, though he shows it a lot more.

Any other info: Anything important that doesn't fit into the other categories.

I figured I'd try my hand at this. D: This looks like a good--actually great--RP and I'm hoping I can get integrated. :) I'd like to reserve too, please.

E: I'm a girl who has no idea what fashion is and I decided to make a fashionable character. x.x I'm sorry for the description. I'll try to make it less crappy if I need to.

Last edited:

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I have plans for Karma, but I figured that accepting you would actually bring the RP to even better heights. Now the RP is officially FULL, so I will NOT be accepting new SUs. You are reserved until you finish your SU. When you're done, post about coming into the office and meeting the Warden. I'll forget the Karma character and use you as a replacement, so note this, fellow RPers! You'll meet Jenna at the office as well as she's only a bit earlier than you are.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Sorry Sarah, as I said, the RP is full and I'm not accepting new SUs :(

Kiklion, you are accepted. Time to get things going! Start your first post by joining Jenna and meeting the Warden at his office :) Then you two will finally have something to do ^^ Welcome to the RP.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Question, can I include real life bands and singers in my post? Like Jenna putting her headphones in and listening to something like Green Day, My Chemical Romamce, Paramore etc?

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Only if she's listening to Boulevard of Broken Dreams/Stray Hearts when it comes to Green Day >:3

Just joking xD Feel free to do so! I'm writing the post for you guys now.

Back