• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brittany's Friend Safari's and DW Pokemon

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Hi , I would really like an Ivysaur with chlorophyll, are you only looking for perfect dittos ? Or is there anything else you are looking for?

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hi there, im looking for a female Riolu with the prankster ability. Ican offer a vulpix with drought in return.
Just let me know. Thanks

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Hey, I recently started a new game so I'm gonna make my request simple:

I'd like a Scatterbug/Vivillion that's native to your game (i.e., caught in your game and has your trainer ID number). I can offer the same in exchange.

Let me know and I can send you my FC info, thanks!

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Would you trade a marvel scale dragonair for a regenerator tangela?

hi I need a hidden ability shelgon, do you have one? :)

Hi , I would really like an Ivysaur with chlorophyll, are you only looking for perfect dittos ? Or is there anything else you are looking for?

Hi there, im looking for a female Riolu with the prankster ability. Ican offer a vulpix with drought in return.
Just let me know. Thanks

Hey, I recently started a new game so I'm gonna make my request simple:

I'd like a Scatterbug/Vivillion that's native to your game (i.e., caught in your game and has your trainer ID number). I can offer the same in exchange.

Let me know and I can send you my FC info, thanks!

hi I would like a marvel scale dragonair, please PM me if you are still in this trade thread, tyvm :)

Do you happen to have a female torchic with speed boost?

I can offer a Shiny Clauncher or Shiny Clawitzer.

PM Me.
PMed you all. Sorry for the delay, midterms have been keeping me from Pokemon :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Hi! I am looking for somebody with a dragon friend safari or feebas safari code. I'll add anybody who adds me. My safari is grass.

Thanks guys!

David- 4785-5486-2822

Years
Hi Brittany, I hope you are well!

I am very interested in a HA prankster Sableye from your friend safari. I have some 3-4 IV bred muk, gligar, goomy, etc. Let me know if there is something in particular you are looking for, and I can see if I have it!

Thanks for your help.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
I'd like a HA Whirlapede. Female would be preferred. Is there something you are looking for?

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Hi Brittany, I hope you are well!

I am very interested in a HA prankster Sableye from your friend safari. I have some 3-4 IV bred muk, gligar, goomy, etc. Let me know if there is something in particular you are looking for, and I can see if I have it!

Thanks for your help.

I would trade one for the HA Muk if that's okay with you.

I'd like a HA Whirlapede. Female would be preferred. Is there something you are looking for?

I'm actually looking for HA Gurdurr or HA Zubat. But I'm open to other offers.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
I'm actually looking for HA Gurdurr or HA Zubat. But I'm open to other offers.

Hmm well I can see if I can find a HA Zubat. Otherwise I have some 4IV Adamant Larvitars/3IV HA Adamant Fletchlings/ HA Braxian and I can scout some more HA from my FS

EDIT: Caught a female HA Zubat :)

Last edited:

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Hmm well I can see if I can find a HA Zubat. Otherwise I have some 4IV Adamant Larvitars/3IV HA Adamant Fletchlings/ HA Braxian and I can scout some more HA from my FS

EDIT: Caught a female HA Zubat :)
Wow that's great! I'm grabbing your pokemon now. I'll have everything ready if you're able to trade sometime later today, if you want. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Sorry, I hadn't seen your reply yesterday :( I'll be able to trade later on today if you're available.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
You're welcome! I'm willing to help anytime. :D

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
I could really use an Excadrill (Mold Breaker preferred), I don't have a flawless ditto, but if you want anything else in particular, let me know. I have a pretty extensive safari and a lot of random pokes so let me know if you want anything in particular.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
[UPDATE]

I've now included all of the Egg Moves that I've bred onto Pokemon. And a more generalized request list.

I could really use an Excadrill (Mold Breaker preferred), I don't have a flawless ditto, but if you want anything else in particular, let me know. I have a pretty extensive safari and a lot of random pokes so let me know if you want anything in particular.
I'm willing to barter. :D If you have any egg move or hidden ability pokemon that I don't have listed, that would be fine.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
I'll trade you a 4IV close combat/Flare Blitz Growlithe for a Wish Eevee? Preferabley with decent IVs. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Hey I was wondering if I could get Pinsir with Quick Attack/Close Combat.

I can offer Marill (I know you have one already), but with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. I also have HA Swirlix.

Back