• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GP's NASCAR Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
Wowzer... I need to update and add some more schemes in!

2010_71_Tax_Slayer_Chevy.png

Bobby Labonte
#71 Tax Slayer.com Chevy

2010_TGR_Chevy.png

Various other drivers (Landon Cassil, Andy Lally)
#71 TRG Chevy

Many More to come!!!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Yes, yes you did. Looking good as always GPR

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
Another update is necessary...

how about one long over due? Can anybody say "4 time"?

2010_48_Lowes_Chevy.png

Jimmie Johnson

also:

2010_51_NAPA_Toyota.png

Michael Waltrip

2010_26_Air_Guard_Ford.png

David Stremme

MORE TO COME!!!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
Front Row Motorsports!

So, before everyone starts getting all yappy, let me explain: This is a three car team (#34, 37, 38) that switches it's drivers and sponsors around between the #'s on a weekly basis. So one weekend travis kvapil may drive the #34 long john's ford, and the next he may drive the #37 a&w ford... so it's a lot of mix and match, but really there is no set car for the three teams.

A&W (#34 Driven by Travis Kvapil, #37 Driven by Tony Raines and #38 driven by Davil Gilliland)
2010_34_a_w_Ford.png
2010_37_a_w_Ford.png
2010_38_a_w_Ford.png

Long John Silver's (#34 and #37 driven by Travis Kvapil)
2010_34_Long_John_s_Ford.png
2010_37_Long_John_s_Ford.png

Taco Bell (#37 and #38 Driven by David Gilliland)
2010_37_Taco_Bell_Ford.png
2010_38_Taco_Bell_Ford.png

Also! Start and Park Joe Nemecheck and his two cars:
2010_87_NEMCO_Toyota.png
2010_87_NEMCO_silver_Toyota.png

More to come!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
So it has been a full year since I have posted here. Nevertheless, I will put up my new work. I have created a sprite sheet so it will make it easier than posting each car individually.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Minor changes to Car Pix template this year, including hoodline, front splitter and tire shading...

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Mmmm. Never have had much to say about the cars, but about that last bit ... It'd truly be a shame to see you go. You do know that since you've returned you can ask a mod to re-open it right? (Unless I am very much so mistaken.)

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
Mmmm. Never have had much to say about the cars, but about that last bit ... It'd truly be a shame to see you go. You do know that since you've returned you can ask a mod to re-open it right? (Unless I am very much so mistaken.)

LOL, I was unaware of that! ^^ So, poof! Goes the 'last bit' ;)

So! There is NEW STUFF! As had been previously said, these sprites were originally meant to be put in a game... that never materialized, but, I do have some fun little animations I can share ^^ (I apologize that they must be opened in a new window)

Racing Grooves

Two Car Tandum

Burnout

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
Hey Guys! I've been up to a little something! Just thought I'd share with the folks that got me into spriting, four years ago :)

The 2012 Line Up

How about a title screen for a (hypothetical) game?

Danica Patrick

Denny Hamlin

Tony Stewart

Matt Kenseth

Joey Logano

Paul Menard

Something almost therapeutic about watching those little cars bob up and down. ^^

I know it's been a looooooooooooong while. But I figured as creator thread, I'd have permission to post some new art (Sorry Mods if I'm mistaken). It's been a lot of hard work and many hours of burning out my retinas to makes these! It's all custom scratch! I hope you guys enjoy... or at least appreciate, even if you have no interest in cars ^_^

I might make some 2013's... but they might take a while (since I will have to create brand new templates due to the new body styles for this year)

Years
Thread is a few months old, reviving a thread over a month old is against the official PC rules. Message me back to have it open = GPR =!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back