• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello :)
I've been looking for a good pokemon community for a while now.
Really hoping i'll come to love this one.

You can call me Bride, I'm from England.
I love Shaymin! (Sadly don't have one yet) Delcatty and Umbreon!

I love training and playing around with join avenue!
Also really into the Dream world stuff.

Hello Bride, welcome to PC.

I see you're having fun playing Black 2 and White 2, so why not check out our Black 2 and White 2 section?

Have fun and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Years
Hi everyone,
Im new here and im not quite sure were to start.

Hi there!

It's not hard to learn the ropes here at all. :D Just look around the forum and find some sections you're interested in! We have a section to talk about Black 2 & White 2, Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon Anime, trivia sections, and other neat things. You learn best by doing, so do explore if you haven't already! There's a place to talk about almost everything here.

You can also apply for a mentor over at the Adoption Center. ^^ I'm always available if you need more help, too, so feel free to private message me if you need anything!

Years
Hi everyone,

Hi Slowpoke and Shellder, welcome!

Remember, as Cirno said we have loads of sections you can post in. Just remember you need 15 posts before you can share links or pictures, it's pretty easy to reach that mark without spamming.

Also, the Adoption Center is always open for you to seek a mentor.

Have fun and feel free to contact me via VM.

- Hikari10

Cid

Years
Hi everyone,
Hey there Slowpoke and shellder! :D Cirno and Hikari are both right, you only have to jump in and post around sections that interest you to get the whole experience here at PC. Don't be overwhelmed by the size of the forum, if you'd like you can take it one step at a time. The Adoption Center can help you do just that, and your mentor will gladly hold your hand as you do the first few things in PC. Oh and don't forget to read the important threads (stickies, which are always shown at the top of the section), and that includes the global rules, before you jump into a forum, to keep yourself out of trouble. ^_^ If you need a friend to talk to, don't hesitate to drop me a VM! Oh and staff members will also gladly help you out with questions about the specific sections that they handle, so know that you can always message them. But most importantly, just enjoy your stay here~

By the way, I love your username. It's really creative. You have the necessary elements of being a Slowbro, much like you have the elements of being a great asset to PC. I'm sure you'll evolve soon enough once you get past these days of being new! Just tell me if you want to be a Slowking instead, because I think I have a spare King's Rock somewhere. Or just let the Shellder bite the Slowpoke's head, haha. I just wanted to let that out there. XD

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Slowpoke and Shellder,welcome to PC :D! It's alright if you don't know really where to start looking,maybe tell us a bit more about what you like and then we can find a nice section for you to settle into.Are you a person who likes making your Pokemon games a bit harder and entertaining with challenges? Do you like playing forum games,for Pokemon or others? Maybe you're the creative sort who wants to look at art and share your own or maybe have a passion for writing fanfictions?

Clubs,Pokemon-related topics,Spinoff,general entertainment,there's so much to do here! If you want a global mentor to help you learn the basics of the forum you can apply for a mentor at the PC Adoption Center :D.

I'm Rainbow and if you ever want any help,you can contact a staff.If you want to chat,just drop a VM,PMs take me a while to realise and VMs are much easier :3. Welcome and have fun here!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hey there, Slowpoke and shellder! Welcome to PokéCommunity! Like the others said, just post wherever you're most comfortable with; I'm sure you'll find a forum here that you'll frequent. Remember to give the rules a quick read to make your posting experience more enjoyable! The FAQ is also helpful for any questions or issues you may have. If you ever want to chat, just send me a VM! ;D

Hope you enjoy the forums! Have fun! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, PokeKid! Great to see ya here. Tell us! What brought you here to PC? :D Hope it's treating ya well!

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Hi
I'm Stokey. Still abit overwhelmed by all of the different forums. My favorite forum so far is the pixel art one even if i'm can't post pictures myself :)

Years
Hi
I'm Stokey. Still abit overwhelmed by all of the different forums. My favorite forum so far is the pixel art one even if i'm can't post pictures myself :)

Hello Stokey, and welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, and yes we do have a Pixel Art board but you need 15 posts before you can post pictures.

Thankfully, you should browse some of the other boards first so you can get to 15 posts without spamming.

And remember, the mods are there to help you so feel free to talk to one if you need help.

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi

Welcome Stokey. I like alot of the pixel art here. I'm artist and I'm hoping to open up a gallery soon.

Feel free to browse around the forums.

Hope you have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
well I was searching for pokemon hacks and I found this site and signed up

PC has a library full of them, you'll find one that matches your interest and you'll be playing for hours! I do recommend you Flora Sky, Liquid Crystal, and Snakewood. All are great hacks. :D

Hi

I know the feeling! Don't you rush yourself and take all the time you need to get settled. It's a big place, I know! If you still need help, you should request a mentor at the Adoption Center. :D Welcome aboard!

Hi, I'm Snootery and I started playing pokemon when I got Pokemon Emerald.

Hi there, Snootery! Emerald is a great game, I must say! Welcome to the forums, and hope you are having a great time!

Years
Hi, I'm Snootery and I started playing pokemon when I got Pokemon Emerald.

Hi Snootery, welcome!

Like me, you started playing Pokemon games during the 3rd Generation!

So, any sections grabbing your interest? Well, I'm always open for VMs, I don't bite.

Years
Um I'm new here as well. Looking to get into competitive, but don't really know where to start. I currently own only Soul Silver and White, but I've played from RBY to Black and White. Haven't beat White yet though... :(

:t006:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back