• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Savage by PEDRO12.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ahh, now this is a style I very much approve of. It looks incredibly well-made and the dark greens are fantastic, plus the annoying name underlining is gone! 10/10, definitely going to be using this for a while. :D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Thanks! ;D
And yeah lol, took the underlines into consideration this time u_u

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh, I like this! :D I love the colors used! Great job, yet again, PEDRO! :3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i like this theme! The colors are good and comfortable for my eyes <3 <3
Great job pedro!!!

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
It's very green, but somehow i love it. The header is badass. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Pedro is the new stylist of PC! And you're getting good at it. I love Zangoose and green and I like this new skin almost as much as Atop Mount Coronet ;)

I've got a new slogan for PC btw.
PokéCommunity - a new skin every day... because you're worth it!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
For some reason, the background only loads half-way down the page for me, so I have something like this:
Spoiler:

also, the Blog, Chat and Oekaki links in the top seem a bit... big, to me. It's really nitpicky but I'd personally prefer it if they were just normal text or something.

Otherwise, though, good job!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I was a little skeptical of the way it looked at first but it's actually really well laid out, and the greens are so easy on my eyes. Pretty badass banner, like mentioned before. Really great job as usual, Pedro! :] Keep up the good work, sir.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
For some reason, the background only loads half-way down the page for me, so I have something like this:
Spoiler:

also, the Blog, Chat and Oekaki links in the top seem a bit... big, to me. It's really nitpicky but I'd personally prefer it if they were just normal text or something.

Otherwise, though, good job!

;o
Hmm, I can't think of a reason for that, I mean the background is on the PC server and it's loading perfectly for me. Rehosting wouldn't change anything, so I don't have any idea why this would happen. Try clearing your Cache and Cookies maybe?

Also, thanks everyone! ;D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Too similar to your previous style for my liking.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I suppose I'll have to say this now:

This is now my next default style.

It's. That. Good. The green looks great on my monitor, and the lack of fluid-width is a bit annoying, but not a deal-breaker. The buttons seem to be pretty big - probably big enough to hit on touchscreen smartphones, even.

Years
Wow Pedro, nice theme... even though Zangoose isn't the top of my faves and the member names are underlined but still nice picture though.

Years
Sometimes I think we have too many styles, but this just convinces me that more should be made

You can only find styles these good at PC

Rock on Pedro!~

Back