• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal Redesign and World

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Hacks of Pokemon
badge-crystal.png

These are hacks which changes looks of all areas and trainers are edited and these hacks are much harder than normal pokemon crystal. Text and scripts aren't edited. Redesign story line:
You begin your journey in New Bark Town in Johto to become the best pokemon trainer. You travel in Johto to get 8 badges and then you can travel to Indigo Plateau in Kanto. After you manage to beat Elite Four you're able to go through S.S Anne to Vermilion City in Kanto. There you can beat all 8 gym leaders which you haven't beaten yet and if you can do that you might be able to access the sacred Mt.Silver.

For Crystal World story will be quite different:
It goes just as in redesign until you get your 8th badge. After that you try to enter pokeleague but what will you see !
There is a man blocking the entrance to pokeleague and he won't move if you can't prove yourself worthy to gain all 8 badges from Kanto region as well.
You continue gymbadge hunt to become the pokemon master and may find some epic pokemon in the way towards your destiny: To become the pokemon master.

Watch videos here:
Crystal World: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=G7S_cLQ7StA
Crystal Redesign: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=vR4BSCmKBGQ

Pictures (Old)

60934782dn9.png
64438130ad4.png
13186421zp5.png
26109784ut3.png
95390629ku4.png
46351681cl8.png
38057928gm2.png
90312581ng9.png
10xa9.png
11gr1.png
12cq0.png
13od6.png
14uz2.png
15jd4.png
16ho9.png
19586892xj2.png
60559496mx7.png
73697435id6.png
97182260ac2.png
19065924sd3.png
97288028yb5.png
70806872gg3.png
10ci1.png

Pictures (New)
worldgf5.jpg
18635142th1.png
41355844oq7.png
20734925pv8.png
44052920sj9.png
88526119mo9.png
13552958fk9.png
90152350cm8.png

I hope you like to play my hacks. Crystal World is better than Redesign hack because it looks just much better. See download link in attached files and download also Hints.txt file. It tells which pokemon you should choose at the beginning (Hints is for redesign only !) and also other good things to know. Also notice that there is a BUG in this game. When you change an item to other item that pokemon is carrying the game crashes. To switch items you need to remove the item that pokemon is carrying first and then give it a new one. Now enjoy playing my hacks:)

Crystal World hack:
There is a place called glitch world in crystal world hack and don't save when you go there. YOU CAN'T RETURN FROM THERE!!!!
To avoid going there see this video: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0KbU66aZ2Q&feature=channel_page
To get past glitch world you must enter cave in ecruteak city.

If you have problems with Crystal World hack check my Crystal World Walkthrough in youtube:
http://br.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3BD39D326CC219A7

Bugs in both games:
You sometimes need to have HM's teached to your pokemon when entering places like Whirl Islands (the cave where you can find Lugia). So see that your pokemon know strenght, waterfall and surf always so you won't get stuck.

Thanks to EbaFanReborn for crystal world type -document

Last edited:

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Nice even though there is no new scripts
It's great to see people still hacking the G\S\C generations
Good luck with the second hack

miksy91

Years
Nice even though there is no new scripts
It's great to see people still hacking the G\S\C generations
Good luck with the second hack

Thanks. I would edit scripts but I couldn't use any kind of hexeditor because MSDos didn't work for me.

Years
this hack looks great but the only way to find out if it's good or not is to test it,so im going to test it now and ill tell you what i think.
well good luck !!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i really enjoy this hack have it myself and its A REAL CHALLANGE

miksy91

Years
i really enjoy this hack have it myself and its A REAL CHALLANGE

Thanks for your comment coco33. And that's true what you said.
If you like to play a hard pokemon hack this is just made for you. I won't say more so see it yourself.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
So about Redesign, anything else new apart from the new layout and harder trainers? New wild pokemon locations maybe? I notice a high-leveled Jigglypuff in that youtube video.

EDIT: Yep there are new wild pokemon, I seen Bulbasaur and Butterfree in the first 2 routes O_O. Plus Hoothoot in the day. I wonder if all the starters and their evos are in the wild now. Be fun fighting wild Charmeleons :D.

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
So about Redesign, anything else new apart from the new layout and harder trainers? New wild pokemon locations maybe? I notice a high-leveled Jigglypuff in that youtube video.

EDIT: Yep there are new wild pokemon, I seen Bulbasaur and Butterfree in the first 2 routes O_O. Plus Hoothoot in the day. I wonder if all the starters and their evos are in the wild now. Be fun fighting wild Charmeleons :D.

You can catch all pokemon in redesign and also in my 2nd hack when it comes. But in Crystal World you need to trade to get bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle and some more legendary ones :D

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I never tried trading on emulators before, I hope it's not too hard.

miksy91

Years
I never tried trading on emulators before, I hope it's not too hard.

I perhaps said it in pretty weird way. There are 7 people in the game which you can trade pokemon with and in Violet, Goldenrod and Olivine City you can pokemon red/blue starters.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
A crystal hack? =D

You.

Are.

God.

What's with the unaccessable third floor of your house?

And other than getting your rival to kick you up, any way to get to the lab? T'would be hard later, like when he gives you the Master Ball and SS TicketXD

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Man Crystal just got much harder, even though you level up very quickly. I only just got to Violet city.

Is it possible if someone could make a wild pokemon locations list? I seen too many pokemon on one route sometimes.

Great hack though, something different compared to those HOTM (hack of the month) ones.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
On the first route I found Bulbasaur, Rattata, Hoot Hoot, Natu, and Yanma during the day =p

Second - Beedrill, Butterfree, Spearow, Pineco, probably something else I missed

I think it's the third next, it had Weedle, Metapod, Skiploom, Bellsprout, and probably something else

Sprout Tower I just noticed a Rattata, didn't get around to battling there.

In Dark Cave I found a level 42 Geodude, and decided that now is not the best time to explore it =p

Ruins of Alph have Unown level 10

miksy91

Years
A crystal hack? =D

You.

Are.

God.

What's with the unaccessable third floor of your house?

And other than getting your rival to kick you up, any way to get to the lab? T'would be hard later, like when he gives you the Master Ball and SS TicketXD

It's just a gym which has 3 floors (two upper entrances should be verandas). And to get to Elm's lab your Rival is always kicking you there in the game :D

Hey I'd like to tell one thing which is important when catching pokemon:
Usually (not always) you can find 6 pokemon in every route. And in morning, daytime and at night you see probably same pokemon or even nearly same.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Your house is a gym now? o.O

Route 32 glitch - The greatball reappears non stop, you can keep getting it

Also, can't find the entrance to Union Cave, I beat Falkner and his epic pokemon, no clue where to go =p

Also, I might as well ask, how early can you catch a Houndour or Sneasel? <3

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
Your house is a gym now? o.O

Route 32 glitch - The greatball reappears non stop, you can keep getting it

Also, can't find the entrance to Union Cave, I beat Falkner and his epic pokemon, no clue where to go =p

Also, I might as well ask, how early can you catch a Houndour or Sneasel? <3

The greatball appears always - that's a bug which can be seen with different items on some places.
Also which house were you talking about (sorry I called it a gym because I posted my redesign one month ago in Zophar's Domain and there I had a picture of Olivine Gym). When you get there you can compare.
You must be good to win Falkner :D. And to get to Union Cave I just recommend searching for "secret entrance" to top of the mountain in the bottom of the route. That really can be difficult to find if you play with strong turbo mode and I can tell that secret entrance doesn't look perfectly like normal mountain's edge.

Oh I just checked my pokedex in redesign and saw that you have already gotten past first Sneasel location :O.
It's still rare because you can get it only in Sprout Tower or in Ice Cave.
I just don't recommend searching it in Sprout Tower because there are different pokemon in each floor.
To get Houndour just go to Dark Cave and search for it ;)
And there is also a big puzzle in Azalea Town to get to Kurt so you need to solve it also :)

Hey I wanted now to ask that what's the house that you were talking about ?

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yeah I just remembered there are very high leveled pokemon in Dark Cave, I seen Lvl40+ Golbats and Gravellers. How am I supposed to find a Houndour in there without suffering to the high level pokemon?

Also I love how the Pokedex changed with the new Pokemon locations since it uses the Johto map, maybe Kanto too.

And finally where Charmander :)?

EDIT: A clue to get to Union Cave: Walk into a "Wall". Careful in there cause I encountered a Lvl9 Dugtrio along with the useal pokemon from Crystal.

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
Yeah I just remembered there are very high leveled pokemon in Dark Cave, I seen Lvl40+ Golbats and Gravellers. How am I supposed to find a Houndour in there without suffering to the high level pokemon?

Also I love how the Pokedex changed with the new Pokemon locations since it uses the Johto map, maybe Kanto too.

And finally where Charmander :)?

EDIT: A clue to get to Union Cave: Walk into a "Wall". Careful in there cause I encountered a Lvl9 Dugtrio along with the useal pokemon from Crystal.

Houndour is also lv40+. And you can get charmander bulbasaur and squirtle in Johto map by entering a right room in one cave. I won't say where they are but those are only pokemon in that room so when you get there you'll find them for sure. But you can't get them yet. It takes still time to get there.

I already finished beta version for my crystal world hack :). It's however only downloadable in Zophar's domain but I can also give downloadlink here. What do you think ? Should I still upload beta version here (you can access Indigo Plateau in it) ?
When I posted redesign here I thought that I will upload final version in 2 months from now when it's done.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
Nice game

I already beat Lance and i'm now in the saffron gym.
I just dont know how to get to sabrina >.< i stepped on all the tiles
can you tell me how to get there?
btw if you want to know i have:
lvl 100 typloshion
lvl 100 sandslash
lvl 100 forretress
lvl 100 suicune
lvl 100 nidoking
lvl 100 xatu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back