• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I knoooooooow. D': But it's the best I could do...with gifsoup. Also, when you said "front", you meant the "Check out my thread" thing? I could make that bigger.

Anyways

7/10 You're okay too, Pedro12; da dude who made those awesome Logos for my hack. :D

I guess, you're advertising some website...Tho, I never heard of it, but then again, I don't do that much web searching. :p

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The font on the GIF is unreadable sorry, though it's nice but not the best quality though I understand you made it gifsoup which isn't really good. The link is useful though.
6.5/10

Ice Car

Banned
Years
5/10

I'm not too fond of GIFs in signatures with a few exceptions here and there. The animation in those three isn't very smooth and the layout could be better.

Years
8/10

Um yes, the part you striked out is right.

As for yours, I like all those links but I noticed there were duplicates so I had to bring the rating down a bit.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
8.5/10. I would've prefer the others, this one seems to simple condidering your personality. I think I once said this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back