• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just A Regular Tournament [Aurafire Approved]]

Years
Hey peoples as the name suggests this is just a regular old tournament for 5th gen players. This tournament will be done over wifi. No fancy stuff just keeping it simple you know? 16 battlers go in but only one comes out on top with the grand prize and bragging rights. Well 15 battlers as i will be joining in the fun as well :3

Prizes

First Place: Any EV trained Pokemon of their choosing, any item they want, and a surprise Shiny Pokemon still in it's egg

Second Place: Any EV trained Pokemon of their choosing, any item

Third Place: Any item

Please note that this tournament is standard rules and all rules should be followed accordingly set by smogon.

Rules

Banned

Items
  • All items that increase Evasion (BrightPowder, Lax Incense)

Moves
  • All moves that increase Evasion only (Double Team, Minimize)
All instant OHKO moves (Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold)

Abilities
  • Moody
  • Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team
Pokemon
  • Arceus
  • Blaziken
  • Darkrai
  • Deoxys-A
  • Deoxys
  • Dialga
  • Garchomp
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-O
  • Groudon
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Lugia
  • Manaphy
  • Mewtwo
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza
  • Reshiram
  • Shaymin-S
  • Zekrom

Evasion Clause
Moves that boost evasion (i.e. Double Team and Minimize) are not allowed.

Sleep Clause
Two or more Pokémon on a team cannot be asleep at the same time. Self-induce sleep via rest does not activate Sleep Clause.

OHKO Clause
One-Hit KO moves are not allowed.

Species Clause
Two or more of the same Pokémon may not be used on the same team.

Self KO Clause
If both players have only one Pokémon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent are not allowed (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond). If recoil damage would cause a tie, Self KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner.

Participants
dr.feelgood11
I Date Flaffy's
Eleken
johnny18

Just message me or post here letting me know that you want to be registered for the tourney and you're good.

Please note that I can only register 15 people and registration ends on August 5

So yeah that's it let's just get this thing going and have some fun doing it :3

P.S. if you would like to you can post your vid after every match with your opponents consent of course

Last edited:
Years
i should have clarified.... i wish it was still 4th gen where every pokemon gets boosted to 100 but sadly it isn't like that. all participants must have a team of lv 100 pokemon, because to be honest flat battles take out much of the strategy used for regular battles

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
I want to join to but I think we do not need the Freeze clause since it is just a ramdom status and we have no control over it.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Am I to late to enter? It seems you still need participants so if it's ok I'd like to enter. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2011
Put me dwn if there is still room fc 1807 3747 9164 white gen 5 pm if you wana battle names chad Sr. I use uu to uber pkmn

Back