• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
This game is amazing. I'm loving every second of it. :>

But I seem to have a problem. I seem to be unable to see any gender signs. It's getting pretty annoying, especially later when I'm planning to breed. Can someone tell me the reason, as well as how to fix this problem? .3.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
This game is amazing. I'm loving every second of it. :>

But I seem to have a problem. I seem to be unable to see any gender signs. It's getting pretty annoying, especially later when I'm planning to breed. Can someone tell me the reason, as well as how to fix this problem? .3.
What font are you using? Anyway, try to change the font in options menu.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
Simple question..

1. How to get to 2nd portal in ice cave? Cabt get through because block small ice stone..

2. How to easily caught low level wild pokemon?

Tq in advance

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
this hack is sooo nice i love it alot great job
*smacks head on table*

@ Above: Most low level Pokémon tend to easily be captured by throwing an Ultra Ball or something. You can also use status conditions and False Swipe.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
How to get to 2nd portal in ice cave? Cant get through because block by small ice stone..

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I tried all four fonts. It still doesn't appear... :/
But the fonts are working like the screens? If no, you need to install it. Make sure you are in Compatibility Mode and if you have administrator permission on your computer. To run the game in Compatibility Mode: click on the executable file icon with island icon and go into Properties, in the Compatibility section put at the Run in Compatibility Mode for Windows XP.

Simple question..

1. How to get to 2nd portal in ice cave? Cabt get through because block small ice stone..

2. How to easily caught low level wild pokemon?

Tq in advance
1-You need to go by the top and fall in the certain holes and slide in certain parts.

2-As P-Sign said. Try also the certain balls in certain moments like Fast Ball, Net Ball, Heavy Ball, and others, specially Quick Ball, Dusk Ball and Time Ball. For some pokémon you need to use several balls.

gangos12

Game Adict
Years
whwre do i find volbeat i have searched for hours in plains and forest but cant find it

and i think i foudn a bug i equiped the unova crown to the daruma yuo get at the trade center and dint work but when i tried it in my dewoot and made he hold it he evolved atoumactily in samurott

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
If you find a spriter who'll help you will you use non 3d versions of the Pokemon in X-Y and add them into your game?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
whwre do i find volbeat i have searched for hours in plains and forest but cant find it

and i think i foudn a bug i equiped the unova crown to the daruma yuo get at the trade center and dint work but when i tried it in my dewoot and made he hold it he evolved atoumactily in samurott
Volbeat can only be found by a Illumise that can only be found at Local Trade Station.

With Unova Crown, Darumaka evolve at level 30 and Dewott evolve at level 30. They have theses levels or more and didn't evolve?

If you find a spriter who'll help you will you use non 3d versions of the Pokemon in X-Y and add them into your game?
I believe that soon or later someone will make public 2D sprites and I have plans for putting them, amoung with various other nice features, in version 2.0

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
its an awesome game but why the hell did you make it so hard to catch pokemon

an elekid was in the the red zone and it took over 20 balls to capture it

beautifly1992

pokemanic beautiy
Years
  • Age 31
  • uk
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
hey i am just wondering what learnset the game uses and if it possible to know it and evolution levels as i like to know what to do in advanced if possible you could tell me thank you.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
quick questions where can you get
1. celebi
2. togepi
3. deerling
4. aipom
5. everstone
6. evolve eevee into glaceon

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
awesome game. thank you for making it, and i've had a lot of fun. i have one question. do you need to be rank 17 to unlock mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, and the other main legendaries? so far, i can get all of the legendaries except the main ones. currently rank 16S.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Well, I have to say- Great job with the game so far, can't wait to see how it ends up~ Had a lot of fun playing it, and if you need any help fixing the English in the game, I could see if I can make a list for you.

Also: Is there any chance of getting some type of a Battle Frontier in a later version? It would add a ton of game time, as well as giving you something to do after you catch all of the Pokemon.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Thank you, but I prefer to wait all sprites to be released. I believe that some people will make it like your (nice) link.

its an awesome game but why the hell did you make it so hard to catch pokemon

an elekid was in the the red zone and it took over 20 balls to capture it
The caught rate is exactly like official games, so Elekid caught rate is 45, although I don't agree with this number. And you had bad luck. I'm not sure, but Elekid has 5.9% of chance of being caught at full health with normal Poké Ball,

hey i am just wondering what learnset thea game uses and if it possible to know it and evolution levels as i like to know what to do in advanced if possible you could tell me thank you.
The same learnset that BW and same evolution levels/conditions with some very few changes like Gligar can evolve both day and night, Espeon and Umbreon can be reach like XD, Karrablast/Shelmet evolve with item+linkstone, etc...

quick questions where can you get
1. celebi
2. togepi
3. deerling
4. aipom
5. everstone
6. evolve eevee into glaceon
1-You need at least a very high rank to find legendaries.
2-Pokémon Shop with Rank 9 or above.
3-Forest.
4-Breed a Ambipom that you can get at Local Trade Station for a Jellicent.
5-Held by wild Roggenrola and in some other places like the Cave.
6-Gain a level in the Cave.

awesome game. thank you for making it, and i've had a lot of fun. i have one question. do you need to be rank 17 to unlock mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, and the other main legendaries? so far, i can get all of the legendaries except the main ones. currently rank 16S.
Yes. Wow, what's your play time/team?

Well, I have to say- Great job with the game so far, can't wait to see how it ends up~ Had a lot of fun playing it, and if you need any help fixing the English in the game, I could see if I can make a list for you.

Also: Is there any chance of getting some type of a Battle Frontier in a later version? It would add a ton of game time, as well as giving you something to do after you catch all of the Pokemon.
A list will be very nice!

The current version has some Battle Frontier features and I have plans for making some more things, but a entire Battle Frontier I thinks that won't worth it. Very few players reach at this place, and less that half of players that reach at Frontier will play it more that one or two times. The Essentials Battle Frontier has several bugs and is incomplete and adapt this thing to Island take a good time. But I really like to reward players that have a good progress, so I put some features unlocked later in Island and have plans for more of these features.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Okay- I'll have to delve deeper into the game then- only to rank 14, can't quite get all 5 gym leaders down with my team though (massive plus, I can actually use almost all of my favorites early on- and Lunatone/Kangaskhan destroys a lot of the enemy trainers.) Grind time, go.

As for the list, I might just add that in with a playthrough (none has been done yet, right? It's a shame really- this game is like my childhood wrapped up in one free package. XD) After I beat the game first, that is. :P

Back