• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Prestigious Platinum

blue

gucci
Years
its BETA 1.1 , how far this is complete ?

Yeah, this hack is complete. Any further releases will just be minor bug fixes, although I can't see many that would require me to release another Beta.

Just want to report if it is a bug but it seems the three starters(Chimchar/piplup/turtwig) doesn't appear in the pokedex or even in the place where it is suppose to be

The encounter rate for the starters is very low in that area, I'm sure they are still there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2020
Hey Suicune, AMAZING hack dude, i loved it, but, i'am playing in my R4i advance 1.6 (using YSmenu) and, when i start the firsts Wild Double Battle at Eterna Forest my game starts to crash, i really wanted to grind all my pokemons to 30, but it seens impossible, ty for the cooperation :) and sorry the bad english :p

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
This hacks looks really good but one thing that put me off was Pure Power Kingler. It's fine having the abilities and all, but Pure Power with Kingler's already very good attack is just gamebreaking. If you give it a choice scarf you literally win the game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 11, 2015
Can someone make a list on where I can find all legendarys I prefer darkrais location please and how to obtain him also I would like to know how to get Beldum and riolu if someon can get to me I would thank you a lot :)

limanfsk

Legendary Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 19, 2015
Where can you find Bagon?
He is not in Waynard Cave B1F, spent too much time there -_-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Hi, currently in love with your game, just curious though if you can find shiny pokemon. And also curious if the grass for the starters like charmander if you can find them shiny, ive noticed there all set to lvl 5 male but unsure if shiny aspect is still there, thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2020
Hey, Just found this hack after having played Expert Emerald, which gave me exacly what I was looking for in an enhanced version. Great job there!
I would definitely love to play this one, but since I'm planning on having a complete Dark-type team, I would really like to have an Electric/Dark-typed Luxray, did you already think about doing this type change and still didn't change it for a reason or could it be a possibility to consider?
Thanks in advance for the answer ;)

Back