• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepnut

Banned
Years
. But you gotta feel for the little guy. I to have felt the anger of being banned without explanation I was once called Lucifont on a forum called Pixeltendo.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
If this is just a prank.. I think you should stop it. It's nowhere near funny.. It's plain stupid.

Drifblim

Banned
Years
Well, we're willing to strike a deal.

Unban the mods and we'll restore you to the forum completely if you give them CP access.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Light_Azumarill said:
*agrees with The_Pokemon_Hossier* Dude Sheepnut... I hope that's a joke. =\

*waves to Flissie* Hiiii! /spam

So... as I had asked earlier... does anyone know what's being done about this? I mean... someone MUST be doing something! XD

Yes, the admins are laughing themselves silly. Personally, now that my night is starting to look up, I can appreciate this joke a little, but I still think it's over the top, especially for when the regular members can't do anyhting nearly this spectacular in return without actually hacking.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Lmao. You guys are really getting good at these jokes. If I was a new member, I'd probably fall for this so bad .__.; Well, I'll just watch all the little members panic now, this should be fun ^_____^

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Todoroki said:
ok shut up i will explan geez-___- u dont hav to be mad at me. i did nothiblame staf.

i usd to be anoter member here. i was just like all of u until a mod bannd me. i askd y and they nevr ansered!! how is that fair?? sereously. think abot it. they migt ban u next...and i will to if u dont see it my way.

i nevr got bannd at spp. joe like me alot./retards

So they did? I understand now... so you're basically giving PC to the members? Destroying the staff? I see...

I can't hate you then..

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
TOdoroki challenged PC to a who had more members contest, PC won 20,683

PC once shot down a TOdoroki plane by pointing it's members at it and screaming bang.

PC once sued Todoroki Hack Productions because the hack tools, Arm and Hammer, were copyrighted trademark names of members and mods.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Kurosaki said:
You wouldn't even understand how stupid you sound, the both of you.

Guys, I suggest you attempt to move on as normal, and try and ignore these idiots.

I just wish Todoroki wasn't at the top of the page... But, I suppose, pink-named admin or no pink-named admin, I'll be on my way. *Calling all RPers (and everyone else), I say we get back to doing so instead of wasting posts on this guy!* Yeah, I'm such a hypocrite. Bye!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
This is only a test...if this were an actual emergency...the message you just watched woudl have been followed by important information...beep...beep...beep...

Fls4eva

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
If you just hate the mods.. Just ban them. You don't have to drag us normal regular PC members into this mess.. I mean we did nothing. Why do we have to be "punished" for something we didn't do?

Todoroki

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
wats wrong with u guys?? u guy should be smart like sheepsnuts n follow me to mak a pc a better place!!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
It's a joke guys ^_^

Think about it - Steve owns the server. He could have just gone into the master phpMyAdmin and fixed it all up, but he obviously didn't. Instead said he "lost some powers"

He's also on the "Cannot Edit" list in the config file (at least he was recently, that may have changd)

I'm just trying to guess which staffie it is. :p

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Okay, I have to do this. Does anyone get the feeling Sheepnut is TOdoroki's brother? Or is it just me? 0_0;;

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Yea all of the Mods here are super nice and helpful, hackers suck! I hope you get taken down you piece of **** oh and if you want ban me it won't matter Im just a regular member here.

Hmm maybe he is or maybe todoroki took over Sheepnuts username

Fls4eva

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Todoroki said:
wats wrong with u guys?? u guy should be smart like sheepsnuts n follow me to mak a pc a better place!!

PC isn't cool without the DCC..

And I've made up meh mind.. I'm gonna treat this as a dumb and stupid prank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back