• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokehearts III (PG) OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
okay I made this for One Winged so i could ask about his RP... if you object to it, One Winged, just let me know and we'll have it closed.

So heres the deal... you didn't give us any guidance... what are we suppose to be doing? where are we going? where do we start?

Charley Silent

The Best Dark Trainer Ever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
I understand that you were posting Snowpoint City for Team Rocket and I'll still be there with you, but I was doing Spear Pillar out of my own intrest and since you're not ok with this, I'll edit my post to meet you and me in Snowpoint City first and then to meet me in Spear Pillar once he knows how to use his Keyblade, aright?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
thats fine... all i'm saying for now is that we need to get everyone together. So the 'good' chars have a chance to meet up and establish goals. then the evils can begin to show their ambition as well. I figure snowpoint is a good 2nd place to go and we can save the epic one on one fights for later in the story.

(See this is why OOC threads are amazing. look how much we got accomplished in just 2 posts! Tell the others to post here....)

Charley Silent

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
Perfect, and also, even though I'm Team Rocket, I'm thinking about changing to the Trainer's Orginazation after a 1 on 1 fight with one of the Team Rocket members. So, if no one else joins Team Rocket in time...., then you're gonna be someone I'll have to 1 on 1 fight.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
I have no problem with that. It'll make for good plot twists if you change sides and such since Kat's char is also going to be making a switch. I'll fight you no matter what, if you'd like. It'll make for good story. And we don't really have to have a winner of the fight yet, so we wont worry about that

Charley Silent

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
That's great. You know, one of the reasons I don't prefer Team Rokcet is because of the uniforms. I mean, come on! You think you're gonna be able to hide in those uniforms. Plus, the Trainer Orginazation should have individual ranks and a cooler outfit. And to those who saw Evkay's post about not responding, that was only for me. You can post in the rp thread.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
eh, my char isn't wearing a team rocket outfit since he's so high in the ranks. He's just wearing a typical high school uniform. Tan jacket with blue jeans and a white shirt and tie

Charley Silent

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
I know, I don't wear a regular Team Rocket uniform either, but I'm just saying that I don't like those uniforms, and that's why I'm switching over to TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back