• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Rated PG-14

This is the IC thread. To go to the OOC/SU thread, click here.

Plot

The land of Tynalla was once peaceful, and the sun always shone brightly. But after King Tredlor died, horrible things happened. In the Everwoods in the south, horrible storms destroyed everything. At the Dreamshore in the west, it started raining, and it never stopped. In the beautiful town of Gyanna in the east, a very dangerous disease popped up. And at Articuno's Peak in the north, avalanches started to appear. Many people died. But, after fifty years, almost everyone was dead. This was caused by one pokemon: Regigigas.

Fifty years after King Tredlor died, a new King appeared. This was King Hurave,
a young warrior. He sealed Regigigas away, in the Darkness Realm. The disasters stopped. Everything was peaceful for thousand years.

But the Darkness Seal, which made sure nothing could escape from the Darkness Realm, started to break. Legendary pokemon couldn't escape yet, but other, smaller pokemon could. King Pytro tried to repair the Seal, but it couldn't be repaired.

In the whole land, people started disappearing. King Pytro made Teams to save the pokemon, stop Regigigas and make a new Seal. But Regigigas saw how the Teams slowly defeated him. So he decided to make a own team: Team Silence.

Teams

Team Diamond-Good
Spoiler:

Team Geode-Good
Spoiler:

Team Silver-Good

Spoiler:

Team Silence-Bad

Spoiler:

Rules

1. No Godmoding.
2. No Bunnying without permission.
3. I will control the Legendary Pokemon. The only exception to this rule is, that leaders may control their Guardian. But only if the Leader has met their Guardian.
4. No romance past kissing.
5. Keep the cussing to a minimum.
6. Don't be rude.
7. Follow the rules. Otherwise i'll give you a warning. Three warnings and you're kicked!
8. Have fun!

Warned and Kicked People

Spoiler:

Sign-Ups

Spoiler:

My SU:
Spoiler:

Kinye Town
The main town in this RP is Kinye Town. In Kinye Town, you can find:
Spoiler:

Every team base is near the main town, Kinye Town. Also, every Team will get a Legendary Guardian. The Leaders will also get a Legendary Guardian. Leaders get a smaller one, like Shaymin or Uxie, while a team can get Ho-oh as a Legendary Guardian.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
So, do we choose the legendary guardian or do you?

Name: Pheonres Taryim

Nickname: Pheon (Prefers this)

Species: Typhlosion

Team: Geode

Job: Leader

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Pheon is easy going for the most part, and a kind and gentle pokemon, always the gentleman. When he is angry though, there is no stopping him. He becomes a tank when angry, and his loyalty to his members is as undying as the fire within him, so if anything were to happen to his team, the person who did it isn't going to be moving for a while. He has a very strict no-kill policy with only one exception: The pokemon had to have killed some one dear to him.

History: Pheon was born and raised into a middle class family. His father was a Typhlosion and his mother was a Blaziken. Pheon was the second oldest of four children, his sister, now a Blaziken being the oldest, and a set of twins, one a quilava and the other a combusken who are younger. He was never mistreated by anyone and had enough friends to get by so he was able to train a lot and become very strong. When he learned about the seal, Pheon immediately donned his fathers helmet and made off to join a team against his parents wishes, but still with them at his back if he needed anything.

Level: 48

Moveset: Flame thrower, protect, flame wheel, fire punch, inferno, earthquake

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Accepted! Also, i'll choose the guardians. But i'll make sure you get something you atleast like :)And we'll start when every team has a leader and a member.
Waiting for the OOC thread to get approved.

And we need more members!

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Well, I wasn't lying when I said PMD rp's don't last very long :(. It makes me sad, because this could have been good.

Years
Would you kindly reserve me a spot as Co-Leader of Team Silence? I'll assume that the Co-Leader has the same rules as regular Leaders, so if it's alright, may I be a fully evolved Pokemon over Level 40?

Name: Edward Stonewall

Nickname: Eddie, Stoney

Species: Golem

Team: Team Silence

Job: Co-Leader

Appearence: He appears to be a normal Golem, but has replaced his teeth with gold ore, giving him the look of having gold teeth. He wears a pair of black sunglasses.

Personality: Eddie is large and brutish, and dumb as, well, a rock. Despite his overall lack of brainpower, he runs mainly on instinct, and his loyalty is unmatched. He is content to follow, as he knows that he wouldn't be a good leader. He will pass on orders, and give orders of his own, but leaves the important decision-making to others. He is fiercely loyal to his Leader, and has no tolerance for those who threaten or insult them. Left on his own, he tends to be lazy and laid-back, "saving his energy", as he puts it.

History: Born into a large family in the mountains, Eddie was expected to live and work in the family's mines. Eddie had other plans, however, and didn't care for the thankless job of toiling away underground all day. When Eddie was four, he told his father he was bored with the mine and wanted to do something else for a change. His father angrily told Eddie, "If you don't like how we live, you can just leave!" Believing he had his parents' blessing, the young Geodude left home, leaving behind everything he had known up till then. He spent the years wandering, training his body (because that's what you do on mountains) to be stronger and tougher.

After nearly twenty years of living as a hermit, he encountered his only sister, who told him that she and one brother were all that remained after the family moved on to new grounds. Eddie (still a Geodude, albeit a high-level) returned home. His brother encouraged him to rejoin the family and make something of his life. Eddie declined, taking some gold ore as a souvenir, heading off the mountain towards the towns. He met a recruiter for Team Silence, who offered him a position on the team. Eddie accepted and completed his first mission, finally evolving. Eddie saw this event as a sign he had found his purpose in life: to furthur the cause of Team Silence, and steadily worked his way up the ranks. He is now Second-in-command, and personally leads the lower-class Members.

Level: 42

Moveset: Strength, Brick Break, Rollout, Smack Down, Earthquake, Flamethrower

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Name: Lucacia Shikone

Nickname: Luca

Species: Riolu

Team: Silver

Job: Member

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Luca is a sweet and elegant girl. She has a light blue aura inside her, so she can use it easily. Luca loves to use her aura to make floating orbs so she can "fly." And she is a very good battler-Luca loves to di it so often!

History: Luca was raised by a loving family. She was the youngest of 3 siblings,all of them either Riolus or Ralts'. Her mother was a Gardevoir, her father a Lucario. Luca was taught to control her aura, and soon was very skilled.

However, soon, Luca's father was killed by a rampaged Ursaring. It aimed next for the rest of the family, but an Absol saved them. It asked to train Luca, and she did. Soon, the Riolu was ready to evolve, but wanted to prove her worth as a Riolu before becoming a Lucario. So, Luca joined Team Silver to prove that her existance was not a waste of space.

Level: 30

Moveset: Aura Sphere, Hi Jump Kick, Aurora Beam, Bone Club

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Name: Wesley Smith
Nickname: Jinx (Most people know him by this name)
Species: Ditto
Job: Member
Appearance: Like a normal ditto, but with a red streak of colour through his center. If not careful, this trait also will stay with him when he transforms.
Personality: On the outside, he seems like a cold, cruel, decitful pokemon. He will often lie and cheat to get what he wants, and will let nothing stand in his way. However, this is a bit of a cover up. He has a soft side and actually is very loyal, recklessly putting his life on the line for his true friends.
History: Although peace stood fast for several years....some families got along better then others. Wesley was born into one of these unlucky families, they had taken up theiving and con jobs to survive. Before long wesley joined the family trade, taking up the street name "Jinx" he quickly becoming a skilled con artist. However during one of these jobs, Jinx and family were found out and captured. His parents were killed outright, but Jinx....he was spared. Believing he could change, he was given a choice. He could either join his parents, or be assigned to a rescue team to redeem himself. Choosing life of course, he choose the later.
Level: 20
Moveset: Transform

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
I'll finish my SU later...

Name: Tyrant Storm

Nickname: (optional)

Species: Krokorok

Job: Leader

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Tyrant is a somewhat different Krokorok. He puts honor above everything else, no matter what it is. He was suppose to evolve into a Krookodile a long time ago, but Tyrant resuses to evolve unless he completes three "great trials" that he thinks will hone his skills so he'll be worthy enough to evolve into a Krookodile, or at least he thinks he'll be good enough when in reality, he should've evolved already. He'll also risk his life for others.

History: Tyrant was normally an outcast as a young Sandile since he wasn't as prepared for the factor of evolving into a Krokorok. He was always alone, and his house was the only safe haven he had from everyone around him. Including his own family. For a few weeks, Tyrant spent most of his time away from the public, although, while staying away from everybody he knew, his parents became sick. Their sickness was very rare and deadly, but there was nothing Tyrant could do to help them. His father's last wish was for Tyrant to evolve into a Krokorok. After his parents died, Tyrant carried out his father's wishes and evolved into a Krokorok after a lot of intense training. About after another month of training, Tyrant learned of a rescue team that needed a leader. With nothing else left, he decided to take the job.

Level: 49

Moveset: Earthquake, Foul Play, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Sludge Bomb

RP Sample: (optional)

Last edited:
Years
Finished!! Tell me if i forgot/should change something, as this will be my first RP

Name: Loki Evergreen

Nickname:

Species: Aipom

Team: Geode

Job: member

Appearance: Would look like any other Aipom, if not for the old aviator goggles he wears around his neck. He also has a blue and green checkerboard-style band right below his ?Tailhand?.

Personality: Quiet, unlike most Aipom, he perfers to think things through before saying anything. Curiosity drives Loki, and one of the many reasons he joined in the rescue teams.

History: Loki was born youngest of 4 and raised in a small town, with many older pokemon. He grew up hearing or reading about stories of far off places and many legends associated with them. At the age of 12, a Staraptor ex-explorer called Razer Swiftwing caught Loki leaving to join an explorer team, but convinced him to wait a year to at least learn the basics of exploring and streangthen him for the journey. As a momento, Razer gave Loki the aviator goggles to remind him of what he has learned, and to stay the right track.

Level: 30

Moveset: Acrobatics, Shadow Claw, Swift, Iron Tail, Thunder punch, Grass Knot

RP Sample: (optional)

Back