• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dear anonymous,

I swear, you are the funniest teacher and even with that pokerface of yours.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Dear anonymous,
You are really lucky. Really freaking lucky. There were so many times I could have spilled your secret, but didn't. I haven't even told my best friend! And what, now you've become consumed by it, just like everyone says will eventually happen to me. Well I've seen firsthand what that can do, and I will not let it happen to me. It's really become annoying, it's all you talk about. You can't even tell me why you like feeling like that, why you like your life being consumed by one person who, to be frank, is a big jerk to you. Maybe it's just cuz I can't relate to that feeling, but honestly, it's getting kind of irritating. It's not really my place to say any of this, but I dunno, maybe you'll open your eyes? Oh well, no hard feelings, and I hope we can still be friends, no matter what "she" does.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You give me the happies and that makes me smile.

Dear Anonymous,

I suddenly feel like I forgot the sound of your voice and that's tearing me up inside a bit.

Last edited:

tnfsf11

I hate how you're still treating me as an outsider just because I'm different in personality & more mature & realistic than you, & I hate how I can't call you friends because you turn against me on the slightest chances.
I can't figure out why we can't have a normal conversation without extremely childish remarks & awkward faces, why can't you guys just learn to tolerate others? I keep tolerating because I'm not you, I'm not the one who secretly smokes outside classes, I'm not the one making prank calls to guys then call myself straight & I'm not the one who can't take a simple joke then go on about making a mockery out of everybody's flaws.
We're almost the same age, but I just wish y'all could grow up fast so that I can interact with you like normal humans do.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear anonymous,

I just want to show you that I actually can.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Here, you get an anon too. I should have replied to that message privately instead of publicly, cause now I'm afraid you won't see it. But if you are who I think you are, then I'm sure you'll eventually see this at least.

It's more of who I hope you are than think you are, honestly. Sigh.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I've tried so hard to keep myself in control for you, making sure that you never see her again. You even tried to help (coming to support groups, helping me come out to my parents, helping me when you found me), and yet you left me. You even left me in the place where we first met, under a signpost in the rain.

You know what's wrong with me, you know why I wake up screaming every time I sleep. You know why I'm broken, so why leave? Was I finally too much for you to handle? If there was any way that I could apologise for being a burden, then I'd gladly do so. I just want to walk with you.

Don't leave me alone.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
DA.

Don't tell me not to talk to certain persons because you hate it, but at the same time, you do it too. I couldn't give a flying f... if you talked to those people, just the fact that you don't let me and but you can, it's just plain dumb. It angers me and that makes you a hypocrite. I would call you names, but they're not following by PC's rules.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,

You're just really awesome and chill and I dunno man I feel like if we could talk a bit then we'd have a good time but you're a little bit famous and that's probably not going to happen but thanks for taking the time to respond to me. :3

Dear Anons,

I hate to leave you guys. You're the best team anyone could hope for. But everything else about this is awful and I can't deal with anything very well. I might try to stick it out by changing things up a bit, but if that doesn't work out I'm just going to have to be done. I've got options. It's no big deal. I just hate to miss out on seeing you all.

Dear Anons,

Two more weeks. I can make it two more weeks. Then it's a week of all of us, together, the whole week. It's been a while since anything like that could happen and I hate that we can't be together anymore. Once a week dropped off to twice a month, twice to once, maybe less. Less and less time for us to just be with each other, not obligated to do anything, but time for us to be together. It'll be a good week.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We planned this out, dreamed of it, yearned for it for years. Now that the day has actually come, you've changed your mind? I am betrayed. You thought that our planning was all fantasy, that it would be easy for me to drop when the day came? You should know me better than that.. You do know me better than that. It seems you just don't care. I will always love you, but know this will never be forgiven and I will not pretend like it will be.

tnfsf11

I always hated you, always acting like a total douche & doing nasty talk, & I've always wished nothing but the worst for you & hoped God would get back at you horribly.
Looks like He finally made my wish come true, maybe nobody's harming you right now but you're harming yourself & putting an end to your life by your own hands, you're already addicted to smoking something that you're not supposed to, & you're only 16...
Also your parents know but they don't give a damn, couldn't wish for a better punishment, you're ruining yourself for me & maybe you'll be out of everyone's life soon...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

If things are always like that, I would always be happy. And I'm sorry I fell asleep on you...lol

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Neither of us gives a damn anymore, or at least we believe that to be true. It would be nice if we cared more.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anon,

I had this dream...and in that dream I had never felt more trapped and conflicted even in reality. And after I woke up, I was relieved. Just makes me wonder if what I'm doing is right.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You "promised this would never ever end". You lied. Stay the hell out of my life, you don't deserve to be part of me. :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear anonymous,

You really need to calm down about this. You always seem to blow small problems out of proportions. I'm sure the book's somewhere, you just have to keep looking for it. And if we don't find it, we can always replace it. If you didn't worry so much over small things, then I think your life would be much easier.

Da,

You're making me feel awkward and uncomfortable. I wish I could tell you more about how I really feel but I can't.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anons
i just don't even ugh

Dear Anon
together forever yo. looks like that's just how it's gonna be.

Dear Anons
look how you've grown. look how we've grown.

Dear Anon
next time you take me to a grocery store, don't let me buy three blocks of cheese. what am i going to do with these? what did i even want them for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back