• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong OOC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Okay guys the real sh** is happening now. People, don't make sudden reactions by saying wheres Tabris or anything, but theres gonna be some real p[lot twists here.

Also is everyone enjoying this so far, coz at the moment I feel this is just plot based and hasn't got much freedom. By the way feel free to intervene with anything that happens during the course on this ship, but nothing too stupid and cheesy haha.

Years
I've just updated Tabris and Tsuya's Profile for their new Pokemon.

Also Yuki still has that box with the Eevee Evolution Stones, right? Obvious what Tsuya's going to pick, if so.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yes, well, you aint having the mossy rock, considering that's what my eevee is in region of orre. Makes sense huh And what eevee would tat be btw?

ope you're all enjoying this!!! I love plot lines.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Um, guys I'm starting to get the feeling that this roleplay is just repetitive and slightly boring, what about you guys? My personal opinion is that this plot is going nowhere and it's really slow wit not much options. Unless you guys really want it to stay up, give me some ideas or just be honest and tell me your personal opinion.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
I do like this role play but I just feel like we need more people on it..

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Or you could make a whole new RP focusing on the war so more people could join in? Just a suggestion.(:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
BRILLIANT IDEA! I'M STARTING THAT.... TOMORROW HAHAHAHA. MWAHAHAHA.

seriously thanks for the idea, I shall base a roleplay on that!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
woooo!! Glad to help (: If we were on this roleplay, could we just use our same characters though?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
If you want, or you might want to make it unique. It's going to be set a year in the future so keep in mind tat personality might change a bit. I'm changing to Yuki after returning from Orre, because I actually based my idea later after arriving in Kanto.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Ohhh okay! I didn't know if it would start right after this RP ended or not. I'll keep Skylar but change her up a little bit now that I've RPed out her personality more.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yeah I'm not sure about how to put this. Any ideas would be amazing. This is what I thought for the plot. If i miss anything vital let me know.

21 years ago pokémon battles were made illegal due to false scientific research and the influence of team plasma over in Unova, and soon pokémon battles became illegal in all parts of the world, however, Kanto quickly surrounded it's borders and protected the land it owned because it knew that most of their money and resources came with the help of pokémon, unfortunately, all trade routes were soon blocked and the region became independent and ran by Cynthia, champion of Sinnoh. Kanto soon beganh to secretly recruit trainers to join their army and increase their numbers to help along with the war, but a year ago, many bomb squads blew up towns and cities in Kanto, knowing that an army was being formed. Unfortunately for Jhoto only a small percentage actually died, therefore the army was soon formed again, and towns were reformed and military was fair and economy was beginning to grow. This was so secretive that Jhoto were clueless of this happening and assumed that Kanto was not a problem. This gives Kanto the advantage.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Be sure to include that the recruited trainers are from other regions, and that Pokemon still exist in the other regions. Also, in the sign-up, you could have the trainers tell what regions they're from so it's more diverse. If you need help creating the roleplay then just let me know. (:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Yeah, it would be better if there were more people. I also like the idea of making a new one that's actually during the war. I'll still keep my character, but I'll probably change his team up a bit.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
POSTED the new roleplay. Set ten years in the future for a chance to create different charectors if you want to, although I'm using Yuki again. Haha. After he jumped into a dimensional portal and landed in a parallel universe then found is way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back