• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCG Online? (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
I've been searching around on google and can't find any pokemon tcg online game :( When I was a kid I traded pokemon card without knowing you could play with them O.o No one knew X'D

Anyway anyone know of any pokemon TCG online game for the computer?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Oh, that's true...sorry ;x

But I think that might be the best you'll get...

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
Redshark is pretty good, but its still quite a new programme.

Id recommend you download Apprentice (a MTG card sim) and then apply the Pokemon Patch, its also a lot smaller than Redshark.
Also Pokemon Apprentice is the most popular programme at the moment so your more likely to find a game on the Gym or sometihng.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
Trying to Google and then get it working will take ages (first hand experience)...
Since it seems ok to link the beach, its here::paranoid:
http://www.pokebeach.com/apprentice/
Also has easy intsructions

Newer patches for sets can be downloaded of Pokegym when they are released.
However please note it can be difficult to get used to! I would recommend that you learn how to play the game before having a shot at it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
Yeah I guess I should try to get the Pokemon TCG for Game Boy Color and learn how to play :P

Juliacoolo

Uchiha Blood.
Years
Redshark is online, and is very easy to use, I reccomend downloading the newest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back