• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Final update?

Wow. It's finally here. I don't know what I'm going to do after this. I basically just stay on this page and repeatedly press F5.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Well let's hear your vaguely established, half truth story of why you were gone. Anyways glad to see you back

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
It's funny, a couple of hours before you made that post I came here and was about to post "so, when will be see the series finale?" but decided not to.

Years
I wasn't advertising the YouTube account. >_> Anyways I just got done playing Quartz and now I'm gonna play Marble. It is sad to see the Let's Play end but sooner or later everything has to or something else like that.

I guess I'll have to tell Baro about the Marble hacker since my post was deleted about it.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
The last one... :shocked:

If we're lucky, Steven will actually be able to leave! And he'll wake up in Saffron, and discover this was all a dream...

... He's not gonna make it, is he? :(

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
The last one... :shocked:

If we're lucky, Steven will actually be able to leave! And he'll wake up in Saffron, and discover this was all a dream...

... He's not gonna make it, is he? :(

Steven's chances of ending up somewhere other than Corna are similar to a Babos' chances of ending up anywhere other than the fires of eternal damnation and/or the nightmares of far too many innocents.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I feel horrible for not getting the last update rolled out on time, but hey, things are getting done now, I guess. I just finished actually playing for the update, which only leaves the stuff that aren't technically a part of the game left for me to do to wrap this all up.

Also: SCREW PEACE TOWER.

Edited to add: After looking around I realize it will probably take some time to get this stuff done - I had no idea how difficult it would be to add talking NPCs to a map, jeez.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
no kidding there. Hacking is fun, but it's just as difficult. :\

....that is what you're doing right? I can't wait for the grand finale. :D (and the ultimate destruction of Corna right afterwards. I'm bringing sunglasses and a bag of popcorn just for that. :))

Yuoaman

Years
I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to actually be presenting the final update, sorry for making you guys wait so long.

I have accepted long ago that yuoaman died under horrible horrible circumstances. I have even celebrated my private funeral dedicated to him.

emot-gonk.gif

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
You should try to wrap this up by the end of the year. :D

Any longer would be an injustice to Steven for making him wait in Corna.

HE'S WAITING. IN THAT SANITY-DRAINING PLACE. D:

Years
So Baro's Baroness Reign of Terror will be over soon? Or do you have a mini Let's Play of Marble planned out? Remember Pokemon Quartz and Pokemon Marble both have Baro waiting for you at the end so no one will save you, no one is safe, no lives will be sparred except for Kid and Curry. Also I know there won't be many Baro clones coming up to you after Garotao at the unnamed Castle which I think is Marble Castle, or so I think...

Yuoaman

Years
Oh god every time I come to this thread I feel like more of a jerk, but the finale is being worked on, albeit very slowly. It'll probably be pretty... err... interactive though, so I'm hoping it'll be worth it.

Sorry for double posting, but I felt bad so I decided to quickly put something together to... err... keep the nightmare alive, as it were.

Spoiler:

I hope everyone's holiday has been great thus far and will continue to be great into the new year, and I'm sure it will be if you have the ability to repress what you've just seen.

Last edited:
Years
By no one is safe I mean no one, since Baro is like Santa Claus. He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when your awa...! Also Merry Christmas to the users of the Pokecommunity! I hope you don't get a Freech attacking you as a present. Also the final update covers Kaomare, Karendi, Garotao, any other events that aren't the frustrating Peace Tower/Peace Tw. where a female Pokemon is found that is a female.

Yuoaman

Years
Hope everyone's holidays have been awesome, at the moment I'm working on scripting some of the stuff for the finale and I'm seriously having a blast - I hope you guys will laugh as much as I am.

Back