• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice turned around when she heard Daniel's voice. "Um, okay." she said, "But let's be careful around here." She didn't want another Pokémon to attack her or anyone of the group. Chuck moved in front of Alice.

"Hey, I think I can help ya." he said, " I know these swamps pretty well, and I know about territories."

Jello transmitted that message telepathically to Alice. The girl nodded, and walked after Daniel. "Kilik, you coming?" she asked with a smile. Thanks to Jello, she could not perfectly communicate with other Pokémon.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy suddenly saw the battle as over when a Houndour that was near the girl scolded the other ones. He was a bit disasppointed, and was about to return Grim to her pokéball, when he was interrupted by a loud howl. And then, another Houndour appeared before Jimmy. This one looked different, though, as its fur was maroon instead of the usual black. It growled at the other Houndour, as if insulting them, and then barked at Jimmy defiantly.

"What? Another one?" Jimmy asked, "They still wanna bring it on? Then come on!"

The Houndour didn't take Jimmy's words well, and generated a dark ball and hurled it at Grim, knocking her out instantly. Then he turned to Kaida and growled at her, as if meaning "You're next."

Jimmy returned Grim to her Pokéball. He only had Kaida left, and he had no intention of losing. "Okay, Kaida, show'm what you got! Crush Claw!"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

A flick of his tail showed that he was sleeping well, comfortably snuggled up against Star. As he slept, his past seemed to come back to him, in the form of a dream. This had been happening night after night, after one of the experiments.

Where am I? There was no light whatsoever, so he was clueless as the where he was. Fear sent a cold shudder up his spine, and his stomach growled weakly with hunger. Suddenly, an opening appeared, and the light was so bright that Kiyoko had to squint. Suddenly, the ground beneath him began shaking violently back and forth, until Kiyoko was flung into the light, where he came crashing down to another floor. When he looked back, the "R" men were turning and leaving, his empty kennel in one of the grunts' hands. When he turned back, fear set his whole body shaking as three intimidating sets of eyes burned into his, lusting for blood and tugging at their leashes, trying harder than ever to get free. They longed for something to kill, and today it was Kiyoko. He gulped slowly, backing up until he hit a wall.

Three Houndoom had been released, and had begun to creep toward him. N-no... No...! He couldn't back up any further, and the three had already boxed him in. There was no escape, and they continued closer until their sharp teeth were inches from his pelt. He let out a small whimper, shivering at the slow, hot breath that hit his fur. No... I can't die... I can't...! Why won't they just go... Why won't they just-- GO AWAY!!! His eyes suddenly began glowing in a brilliant color of silver, and power ebbed from every weak muscle in his body. He shut his eyes tightly and all he could hear was the pained, dying yelps and whimpers of the Houndoom. Somehow he had stopped them, but he was much too afraid to open his eyes and find out how.

Kiyoko woke up with a sudden jolt, on his paws instantly, alert and panicked. He looked left and right wildly; realizing that nothing was there anymore, he let his guard down. However, as soon as he let it down he suddenly collapsed back down on the bed. For some reason, his muscles had overestimated themselves. He slowly and weakly climbed back on his paws, and looked over to Star. His soft purple eyes had a faint silver glow in them, wide with fear.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Mistress laughed at Snype's comment about karma. "Haha! I'm careful with my pranks! Sometimes~" She kept flying around enjoying her time. This was getting boring though. The class better find the kid soon so she can have fun somewhere else!

She looked at most of the Pokemon around. Pretty busy she guessed. For now she was flying above the trees, looking for any sign of the missing kid.

Kilik's attention was taken to Alice when she spoke to him. "Um, Kilik...I think I...know how we could find this kid." She does? Kilik hoped so 'cause he wanted to meet up with Kat soon.

"How?" He replied? Then Daniel managed to get his attention. The Meditite? Worth a shot. Kilik followed Daniel taking the path he was. Where was this kid?

Mistress decided to just help Kilik so they can get out of here. She flew near Kilik & morphed into a Muk. Odd... "Came to rub it in?"

"Be quiet. I'm helping looking for the kid." Kilik took that reply from Mistress as a compliment. It's just her way of saying she's sorry. Still weird though. He nodded & continued looking for the kid. Then a sudden sound!

"I think I found the missing kid!" He pointed out as he ran to the sound. It was the kid!

(Ooc: Anybody feel free to bunny the kid. I'm no good at bunnying & I don't like it.)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri nodded, unsure what else to do. He held Sprinkles up, and the eevee fixed Maxwell with an annoyed scowl.

"My brother sent him to me for my birthday. He has a friend that breeds Eevees, and Sprinkles is one of them!" he said with a grin. The eevee himself was not at all amused, and Duster giggled and grinned at Maxwell.

"So, what's next?" she said happily.

Leena

The misdreavus floated back and spotted Brian. She giggled hysterically and rolled in front of him, sticking her tongue out at Maw and Sapph.

"Mwehehe! I'm back Brian!" she said happily. He smiled and held Sprinkles close to him, and she giggled again.

"Sapphire... Meet Leena. Leena, where have you been?" he said quietly, and she simply laughed at him, sticking her tongue out.

Thyme

Thyme nodded thoughtfully and followed the others, slipping her hand into Snype's.

"Glad some things never change at least..." she said softly as she looked around to try and see what the humans were looking at.

Last edited:
Years
Atlus Midgard---Arrival

Atlus yawned as he woke up from his bed, the screeches of Wingulls waking him from his sleep. Brine assailed his nostrils, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. He would have loved to stay up and walk around, but his motion sickness prevented consciousness for most the trip(Or risk puking lunch), leaving him bedridden for the boat ride. His pokemon had simular ideas, though hardly for the same reason.

"(Groan) get off me please, it is a miracle I didn't stop breathing because of the weight," Atlus said leaning up.

Flan woke first, and still on his stomach, streached like a cat before casually leaping off. "Eeveeee(Darn, we their already)"

"Oh, so that was you munchin' while i slept" Atlus remarked, Munch poked his purple leafed head out of a large pocket with half a berry bar Atlus was saving for later.

"Se-waddle waddle(Oh ya, prove it. NOM NOM NOM)" and quickly finished what was left, sinking back in the pocket for more sleep.

"(Grunt snort) Swinuuuub(Do I have to?)" yawning as if he had no intent on moving.

Atlus sat up, making it clear that Snort had to get up. "swinswin-swinnub (Hey, hey I'm up)"

"We will dock soon, please remember to pack all your belongings and have a nice day at the Pokemon Trainer Academy!"

Atlus picked up his satchel and left, Snort and Flan close behind. Thanking the salors, he left full tilt to the Office, to pick up his Jacket. With the movement of Atlus' leg destubing any hope of sleep, Munch crawled up and eventually pearched on his shoulder. The air was clear, with a small briney smell, but complementing the smell of the grass much like salt complemets food. He arrived in front off the office, and took Munch off his shoulder, saying, "well, I'll go in and get my jacket, so why don't you get a feel for our new home. I will be back in a flash, alrighty?" "Nub! Dle! Vee! (Ok!)" they chanted in unison. Atlus went to get his jacket, while his pokemon.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Soo, what shall we do? Play battle? Alright, En guarde!!! I'll just watch. Snort stood to the side, watching the other two duke it out.

Flan charged forward with a tackle, but Munch rolled out of the way and softly tackled her. Flan was able to Detect munch's Grass Knots, and softly tackled back. Munch rolled again to avoid Flan's Tackle, and shot some String shot at Flan. Flan, angered, Growled at Munch, and retaliated with a Tackle, pouncing on Munch. Munch, with Flan still on top of him, used Bug Bite, which made Flan back away. They only got so far in thier next attack when Atlus walked out, wearing a Bright Yellow Jacket.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​
"Ah, good to see your all battle ready, their will be plenty of that here, but why don't we find the cafeteria first?" "Nub! Dle! Vee! (yeah!)"

He started to walk toward the direction the person in the building pointed him to, wondering what kinds of people he would meet here.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype grasped Thyme's hand as she put her's into his and nuzzled her lightly. Oh the thing she could talk about with her... he was looking forward to having a nice long talk with her after all this time.

"I wouldn't have it any other way love." Snype said, giving her a peck on the lips and following the group.

Len meanwhile looked back at Alexis as she walked back to Daniel. He never really had a friend like that in the academy yet. Snype was the charasmatic one and he had plenty of friends in the academy. He was mostly in the sidelines and more involved in battles... He really liked Alexis as a friend. When he heard that the kid they were supposed to find was found, Len rushed into action. Sure this kid was a Volunteer and all, but he still had to take it seriously as if it were a real rescue.

Mark followed, along with Hilda and the other students as well. They seemed to be on the right track. The student seemed to be sitting on a lone log boredly. He must have been waiting for awhile but Mark supposed he had his reasons for participating.

"Well comon guys, let's go get this guy." Mark said as he stepped forward through the crowd. He took one more step forward and noticed the swamp immediately got deeper. His leg sank into the swamp right up to his knee.

"...aw crap..." Mark mumbled as he stepped out of the swamp water, his pants leg soaking. Thankfully the boots helped him a bit there. Deep water wasn't a problem for him though... He had Len for these situations after all!

"Hey Len! Think you can go bring the guy back here?" Mark asked. Len nodded and jumped walked into the swamp water. Finally they'd soon be out of the swamp... he couldn't wait to jump into a nice tub of water and clean the stink off of him.

Len carried the student on his back and managed to make it back to the group. They finally made made it to their goal. Mark felt it was at least an alright experience. He was able to adjust to the environment around him pretty easily after getting used to it enough. All that was left now was to get out of the swamp, and head home immediately.

Hilda nodded, leaning on Darmanitan, looking at all the students.

"Well, I can't imagine it was the most pleasant experience, but I hope you all at least learned a little something about adjusting to different environments. If your ever going to go out on a journey, this kind of thing is a necessity. You could find yourself around a snowy mountain and be forced to deal with that in order to reach another town. It can be harsh so you need to always be prepared for any possibility." Hilda said.

"Class is dismissed... I suggest you all get cleaned up before heading to any other classes if you have any." She concluded.

Mark gave off a sigh of relief. Finally... he couldn't wait to get into a shower. He looked back at everyone else.

"geez, talk about a long trip eh? Who here never wants to hear the word "Swamp" for the next twenty four hours?" Mark joked.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele,
Academy Grounds
--------------------------------

Maxwell's eyes widened as Brian said that he had recieved the Eevee as a birthday gift. Brian has already had his birthday? And Maxwell hadn't gotten him a gift! What kind of friend doesn't get a birthday present when someone's birthday is coming up? Certainly not a good friend! He had to get Brian a birthday present, but he had to get it discreatly...

"That's cool! You know I used to have an Eevee at your age Bri. Although nowadays he is an Umbreon, but that's beside the point." Maxwell said.

"Sluh, sla...?"[Wuh, what is it?] Slackey said. Apparently he had woken up randomly as he usually did. After he had yawned, stretched out his arms and rolled over on his stomach, the Slakoth looked at the Eevee that Brian was holding.
"Sla, koth, sla?"[Hey, is that a baby Eevee?] he wondered with a slight hind of excitement in his voice.

"No." Maxwell said.

"Sla..."[But...]

"No."

"Koth!"[Fine!] Slackey said rolled over on his back again. After a while, he was snoozing away yet again. Maxwell smiled as Leena joined the group, he still remembered the battle they had back when Quillie was still a Cyndaquil. He figured that his Quilava would probably like to meet the ghost, so took out that particular Pokéball from his pocket and pressed the button on its front. Quillie bursted out in a cascade of white light as Pokémon usually did when they came out of their Pokéballs. He looked around for a moment then noticing Leena,

"Qui, lava, la?"[Oh hi there Leena, how are you doing?] he asked politely. Ever since she beat him, he had gained a lot of respect for the ghost.

Next, Maxwell turned around to face Sapphire, or rather to face her Flareon. He had noticed the growl that he had recieved from the Pokémon, probably as a warning or something like that. Maxwell sat down in front of the Fire-type, thus leveling himself with it and began to talk.

"Hello there Flareon." he said calmly, "I can tell that you are not happy with me, I presume it's because I pulled your trainer into that bush, right?" he made a small pause before continuing on. "Well, you see, I have been through some certain events as a small child that have left... How should I say this?... "Marks". Now these "marks" make themselves reminicent sometimes, this was one of those moments. So I acted on impulse, and I'm sorry for that. As far as I know, no harm was done to your trainer and I don't plan on harming her in the future. So I apologize for my behaviour." Maxwell finished and made a small bow before the Flareon.

Maxwell then rose up from the ground,
"I say that we take a trip to Oak Town! Sapph haven't seen it yet I presume?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

when the houndour family just wanted to take their leave another Houndour appeared before the boy. This one looked different, though, as its fur was maroon instead of the usual black. It growled at the other Houndour, as if insulting them, and then barked at the boy defiantly.

"What? Another one?" Ruby heard the boy saying. "They still wanna bring it on? Then come on!" Ruby heard him.

the houndour didn't took his words lightly and immediately shoot a shadow ball towards the pokemon the boy called "grim"" he took her out, then he turned to Kaida and barked at him. '(you're next)' Ruby heard him say.

'(shouldn't we help him?)' Hikari asks Ruby. 'don't worry, i think that houndour wants to be cought.' Ruby smiles as she turns to Kyuubi and Yuki. 'you guys were good, return.' Ruby said as a red beam brought them into their pokeballs.

"Okay, Kaida, show'm what you got! Crush Claw!" she heard the boy giving his only pokemon left commands.

Last edited:

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at him "I bet somewhere there is an evolution of Eevee that is Rock Type, it just hasn't been discovered yet" she said happily. She was sure there were Pokemon out there that hadn't been discovered yet, so there was a good chance that what she said was true.

"we're close to the Lugia Dorm, much shorter trip" she said "it's this way" she smiled at him starting to walk in the direction of the dorm.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled "it great to meet Leena" she said before glancing at Sakutaro when he growled at Maxwell. The Flareon watched the boy get level with him and say he meant his trainer no harm, he paused for a minute before nodding as Sapphire returned Alice to her Pokeball and patted Sakutaro on the head. "sorry Maxwell, for some reason Sakutaro has always been really protective of me" she said before nodding "Sure Oak Town sounds cool, as long as Bri is in for it" out of the corner of her eye she noticed the Buneary was back.

Years
Atlus Midgard

Atlus grabed 4 plates, one for him and each of his pokemon. Snort and Munch got X-Large berry salads, one topped with fragrant berry vingrette(Snort), and the other topped with nothing(Munch). Flan got a few pieces of fish boiled in water (with a healthy serving of Moomoo Butter), and a few berrys on the side. Atlus himself got a cheeseburger, with luttuce, tomato, egg(not a pokemon egg), and strong smelling onions. Lightly salted fries compleated his plate, along with a bowl of berry drink for his pokemon, and a Dr. Pepper for him. They started to eat as soon as everyone got his plate.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Kaida's Crush Claw was a strong move. And Kaida's power made it even stronger. But it was not enough to bring the maroon Houndour down. The latter looked like he was the leader of the pack that fought Jimmy and the other girl, Ruby. He seemed to be pretty agile and powerful, and Jimmy was considering adding him to his team. He checked his bag, and, luckily, he had one Pokéball left. Only one. If he was to catch this Pokémon he only had one shot at it.

Houndour opened his mouth and fire came out of it. It was headed directly at Kaida. Jimmy told the dragon to dodge, but the Ember hit her left wing. Luckily, it didn't leave a burn, and Kaida seemed to have a lot of energy left to fight.

"Okay, Kaida, Crush Claw, one more time!" Jimmy commanded.

The maroon Houndour tried to dodge, but Kaida was too fast for him and hit him. The hound was knocked to the ground, but stood back up. It howled after that, and then his eyes acquired a more fierce look.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star had a fairly pleasant dream. She dreamed about her home back in Kat's home town. She did miss Kit though.

~
"See you guys!" Kithandrea said as she walked away. Alder and a few other kids were waiting by a HUGE bird thingie. Star waved to her sister as she was walking with Kithandrea. "By Flora... Have fun!" Star yelled to her only sibling. "Goodbye Starlight. have fun in the academy." Star laughed. "I have to convince Kat first!" Flora hopped onto the bird after Kithandrea. They flew away.~

Then Star was awoken from her dream by a shaking feeling. Star opened one eye and saw Zo fall back to the bed. "Bad dream..." Then she saw him looking at her, his eyes wide. Star climbed onto her paws and nuzzled Zo. "What's up? What did you dream about?" Star asked worriedly.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

Kiyoko's eyes returned to their usual orchid color, the silver glowing had faded into nothing. He looked at Star, who was worried about him. I-it's nothing... He rested down by Star again, his shaking remaining constant. It's just... Something that happened to me, a long time ago... He shook his head. It didn't matter anymore. He was safe here. He soon found himself huddled up to Star, relaxing in her fur. His body shivered; he pondered eating again. He was also feeling fairly cold, and Star's fur was warm and inviting for him. She has a nice scent... he thought quietly, keeping close.

Years
Jack Jacobs

Jack stepped off of the small boat unto the harbor slowly taking in the sea breeze that was blowing all around, he let out a sigh this moment reminded him of the first time he came to the academy just this time less rapturous. As he stepped off completely and grabbed his bag the small boat sailed off, Jack watched as it went further and further away until it was eventually out of sight. Walking slowly up the harbor stairs Jack began to put on his new blue jacket signifying his new suicune dorm rank that he earned after retaking the entrance exam. "This time i'm here for good" Jack whispered to himself before releasing Blade his Scizor from its pokeball which was a relieve to him as well as he began stretching the instant he was release.

The walk to the suicune dorm was short but seemed like it was taking an eternity as Jack walked and recounted the time he had spent on the island before going back home to his sick little sister. As Jack walked past the large groups of students everywhere he remembered the battles that he had taken place in the classes he went to and the things he learnt, he was once again looking forward to that experience. Opening his new room Jack looked through it quickly before throwing his bags on the bed and shutting the door behind him. He's missed out so much and spending time in his room wasn't going to help him at all.

Jack went down to the courtyard and sat at the first empty bench he could find relaxing himself a little, Blade beside him standing as if he was a bodyguard of some sort "We're back buddy, we're back" Jack said calmly as he closed his eyes and began to relax.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia got in a good thirty minutes of training before Roberto stopped. Lucia bent over, panting heavily. "Well, four times. I think that's a new record." Roberto nodded and followed Lucia as she reached Tyro and fell onto the grass beside him. "So, how are you liking the place Tyro?"

Tyro jabbed both arms into the sky, "It's awesome!"

Roberto leaned against a tree, "Tyro, stay focused."

"Aw! Come on Roberto! Lay on the grass with us! Just let your mind wander..."

Roberto and Samuel both roll their eyes as Lucia giggles, "Trying to make him relax again?"

The Combusken eagerly nods his head and Lucia laughs. "How about we just lie here for some time? It's just nice looking at the sky."

Tyro nodded his head in agreement and joined Lucia in looking at the sky. Roberto and Samuel continued to survey the area, ready to spring up at the tiniest sign of danger.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star slowly nodded her head. "O-Okay..." Star still looked worried though. Now it was just because Zo was still shivering. He lied back down next to, so she also lied down. He huddled at her side. Star rested her head ontop of Zo, and truer to cover some of him up with her tail. "If you're cold, we can go under the covers. I mean... It will build up heat more." Star raised her head up and pulled up the covers with her teeth. Just to show that they could sleep there. Star then nuzzled her head in his fur. It was so soft!

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

As Dante was walking outside, he noticed that it was almost time to get back to class. So because of this, Dante turned back around and headed back into the cafeteria. Once inside, Dante walked though the lunchroom and reached the door that lead to the classroom. On the way there, Dante called back Rufflet into his pokeball and continued on his way to the classroom. As he reached the classroom, Dante opened the door and entered the classroom.

"Sorry, I'm late getting back to class", Dante said as he entered the classroom and headed to his desk.

Once at his desk, Dante sat down in his chair.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Sitting on a log? At least the class found him. "Class is dismissed... I suggest you all get cleaned up before heading to any other classes if you have any." Crud...Kilik forgot he smells like wet dirt! Why did Mistress drop him into the swamp? Oh yeah. Well, looks like the class can finally go back now.

"Time to go back!" He shouted. Now everyone was heading out of the swamp. Gross still. Mistress returned to her normal form when they finally reached the plains outside of the swamp. It was good to get out of there. She looked at Kilik, hoping they would go somewhere interesting.

"It was nice seeing you all! I have plans to get to now, so I'll see you guys some other time!" With Mistress, he left the class & headed to the direction of the Suicune Dorms. He smelled bad, but he can clean himself later. Right now he wanted to meet up with Kat. Was she waiting for him?

(Ooc: Hope it was okay to get the class out now.)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri nodded and smiled. It touched him that Sapphire wanted him to go to Oak Town with them, and he was blushing once again. Leena cackled at him and floated down to Quillie.

"I'd love to go." he said slowly.

"Mwehehee! Hi there Quillie! Hehehee! It's nice to meet you as well!" Leena said with a laugh as Duster leapt to the ground. She walked over to the group of pokemon and grinned at Quillie.

"Yes Slacky! Sprinkles is a baby! A little baby that-" she began, her tail twitching happily.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID MOUSE! I'LL RIP YOUR TAIL OFF IF YOU TELL HIM!" the eevee shouted loudly, trying to squirm out of Brian's tight grip, as the boy paled and held him tighter. Not this old fight again...

Nova

The Arcanine growled and fired another Flame Burst, knocking the Lucario to his knees. He growled and picked Vulpix up and tossed him onto his back and walked away with a snort at the foolish trainer and his weak Lucario.

"Now, let's go find Brian." Nova said with a yawn.

Drizzle

Drizzle the buisel yawned and leaned back in the sand, his paws behind his head. This was the life. He had leapt off the boat over here, and swam to shore, where he was relaxing, and doing a bit of sunbathing. He was relaxing, and would go find his trainer in a little while, but for now, he was content to doze off in the sun.

((OOC: Yes, most of Brian's pokemon took off the moment he reached the island. x3))

Thyme

Thyme smiled and leaned her head against Snype as they traveled thre swamp, finding the person, and leaving. When Mark mentiooned a shower, Thyme nodded.

"I hate to admit it, but I'm a filthy mess too. I'll have to pluck my tail, or the leaves will turn brown. Uhg..." she said, shaking her head. Maybe she could use Mark's sink or something. Because while she prefered Brian washing her, as he was quick and got her out of the water, she was fully capable of doing it herself. And she was already wet, so she didn't have that excuse either.

"Snype, you mind if I use the sink in the Raikou dorm to clean myself up before we talk?" she said quietly, smiling at him a little bit.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

'Let's take our leave.' Ruby says to her pokemon as she sees the boy trying to catch the houndour. She never got his name. Hikari jumps on her shoulder while she's still holding Kaede.

When she almost reaches the dorms she suddenly smells a terrible stench. '(Swamp...)' Hikari comments holding her nose. '(Ah man!)' Kaede hides in Ruby's arms. 'C'mon guys, just keep smelling it then after a few minutes you don't smell the stench anymore.' Ruby says to them.

Then she sees a Kilik walking, the boy that was in a battle yesterday, a multi-battle was it. 'Kilik!' Ruby walks over him. Then she notices the stench is coming from him but she says nothing bout it. '(Wow...he smells...)' Kaede says holding his nose. 'Kaede! That's rude.' Ruby says to him. 'W-what happened to you? Sorry to for saying this but...you smell.' Ruby asks him.

Back