• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Best Looking 5th Gen Shinies?

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
For me, Zoroark takes the cake.

571.gif

I love the purple hair (rather than red), and the gold "hairband" looks amazing.
What are your favorite 5th gen shinies?

.::Shivam::.

A big Unova fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 21, 2013
Chandelure is the one for me. Its orange color looks so beautiful. Oh and sorry, I can't post sprite because I need 15 posts before I can post links. :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
547.gif

That blue is heavenly, almost like the moderator color here. I prefer the pure white cotton rather than the off-white color on the normal Whimsicott version. Anddd let's not forget about that brown. Honestly, I don't like brown as a color like, at all, but shiny Whimsicott's brown is so lovely and mysterious. This brown here is sort of a cold ashy brown, but I also think of brown as a warm color because it is close to reds and oranges. Idk I'm just in love with shiny Whimsicott's color scheme.

I bought Black version just to have a Whimsicott on my team, and I walked into a shiny Cottonee my first time entering Pinwheel Forest. I like reliving this moment !!!!

Other honorable mentions are shiny Scolipede, Mienshao, and Haxorus.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
My favorite would have to be Braviary:
628.gif

I don't really have much of a reason, just that I think it looks cool.

My other two favorites would be Chandelure and Haxorus.

Tititienne

Psychic
Years
Shiny Sigilyph is so flamboyant. I absolutely love its colors: they're so exotic (+ orange and green are my favorite colors) ! Why can't I have one ? D:

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Haxorus and Emboar . Also Gigalith in my opinion

Carracosta gets an honorable mention

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
604.gif

Shiny Eelektross is definitely my favorite Shiny Pokemon from the Fifth Gen. I love it normally, but shiny is has this sweet, soft exterior to it. It goes from semi-viscous to super friendly and goofy(er). <3

Years
549.gif

I definitely love Shiny Lilligant best.

5th Gen really went crazy with Shiny colors and I have a few favorites, but Lilligant's color scheme really looks so beautiful. The mix of green, blue and pink is just so cute!

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
547.gif

I'm going to have to agree with TwilightBlade, Whimsicott is my favorite! The blue is lovely.
Though, if I had to choose another it would be Gigalith. Its colors go so well together!

526.gif

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
502.gif
522.gif
564.gif
614.gif
628.gif
505.gif
579.gif

Okay, I'll stop. I love too much. Blue/purple shinies often look amazing, while my favorite color green often gets crappy color combos like Dragonite.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I agree with some of you in regards to the blue-ish ones. Reuniclus and Braviary in particular look great. And Braviary's could've easily been an alternate forme, if there were alternate formes of non-legendaries in these games!

Years
I like the final form of the garbage pokemon trubbish. It was my first shiny in 5th gen too :3. I would also say that litwick is also a favorite, ive hatched 2500 eggs masuda and not gotten one :((( fml :P

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I love Mienfoo's shiny design!! I fell in love with it. I love its blue parts instead of the red, I wish it was the other way around, red markings would be the shiny instead.

619.gif

I also love Mienshao's shiny design too!!

620.gif

Back