• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::Blinks::

N3?

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2003
erm...hello...
i guess i gotta write some more to fill in the 25 thingie requirement...:/

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Hey there N3o!Welcome to PC!

Lol, how can you do the o with the slash in it?

Years
HI,everybody I'm Danny ,but call me Matrix Treecko.
you're new here, so am I! I'm starting to like this place already!Can you belive it? I am trying to know everyone there is!Anywho have a GREAT time at PC!!

Years
Konnichiwa! or..should I say Konban wa? *thinks* erm...anyways, HELLO! you can call me Ally, have fun here and hope ya like it! ^^ and watch out...for....DEATH BY PENGUINS! they will take away youre SANITY! fwwaaahhaaaahaa! ^^ okay..I have had way too much sugar...hee...he.... Well, once again, have fun here! welcome to PC! enjoy! ^^

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
Hello Hello! *bakes a cake and spills oil in it* Have a cake! ^_^() Anyway , get's in his hummer saying WELCOME TO PC HAVE A BUMMERING TIME! (Bummering = good)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Gengar said:
Hello Hello! *bakes a cake and spills oil in it* Have a cake! ^_^() Anyway , get's in his hummer saying WELCOME TO PC HAVE A BUMMERING TIME! (Bummering = good)
YOU STOLE MY ACT! HEY! THATS MY HUMMER! *gets a cake and puts a pound of ex-lax in it and shoves it in Gengars mouth* Well welcome to PC N3?! Im Falcon! PCs funny guy! (wow its weird saying Falcon instead of Sapphire Latios!)

N3?

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2003
sapphire: Domo Arigotou (SP?)

Porygon: I Don't Think I Have...

Everyone Else: Thanks, I Feel Loved...^^

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Hey, I am male, you can't love me, it's illegal! XD