• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
I am great Peachy ^_^, thanks for asking and do ya have any idea on when you are getting your net back ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
I am great Peachy ^_^, thanks for asking and do ya have any idea on when you are getting your net back ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran
Hmmm, maybe on March or April^^

Phoenix Zero said:
Peachy! Long time no see. XD
Hi^^ I'm glad to see ya^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
WS???!!! What a great surprise to see ya here! Of course you can join^^
Je t'?cris une lettre^^ I'll send it soon as I can use another computer. Poor you though, it's like 5 pages on Word XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hiya Peachy! *hugs* How are you doing? So I heard that you going to get the net back on March or April. That is great news. ^^ Oh yeah I seen your picture you drew, and I like it(Chirstmas May). Great job. I hope to see you soon. ^____^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi^^

totodile said:
So it seems you like Chocolate, me too! XD
I love every dessert which have chocolate, it's like the 2nd or 3rd best thing after Ash XD

pikastar said:
Hiya Peachy! *hugs* How are you doing? So I heard that you going to get the net back on March or April. That is great news. ^^ Oh yeah I seen your picture you drew, and I like it(Chirstmas May). Great job. I hope to see you soon. ^____^
*hugs you back* I'm good^^ Oh, thank you so much! I'm so glad that you liked that drawing^^

Marina99 said:
Peachy-chaaaan~!! :33

Nee, nee, can I join? I kept reminding myself to join here but then, I keep forgetting. >.<; And I missed talking to you so-so much, too!

[Gomen. Mari ish vewy hyper~ x33]

Welcome Mari-chan^^ I'm happy that you joined^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Jolteon!!! Welcome to the club^^ I'm happy that you joined^^ I'm good and peachy as always XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Oh, lots of things XD I'll have lots of tests after holidays so I try to study enough to get good grades^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HI Peachy! Yay, you are here. ^___^ I am glad you are doing good. As for me, I just got off from work. But I am doing fine. Yep I liked that drawing. So do you draw on your free time?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Pikastar!!!!! What a happy day ^____________^ *hugs*
Yep, I love drawing and I draw every time when I have inspiration XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay, I am so glad to see you again. *hugs back* Wow that is so cool. I can draw landscapes(grass, flowers, trees, etc...), but I can't draw people at all. XD So you have talent my friend. So have watched any epsiodes of Pokemon this week?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Sure thing, I watch Pokemon every week and I tape then on DVD! Last episode which I saw was "All Things Bright and Beautifly!"
You can draw landscapes? Oh wow, I have alwas wanted to draw those, but I'm not good at them XD

EDIT: Hi Dark Pikachu! Thank you, I like your sig too^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow you tape Pokemon epsiodes on DVD? I got to see "Exploud and Clear" It was the epsiode that Treecko evloved to Grovyle. It was so awesome! And Ash looked so good too. XD I have it on tape(VCR). So far I watched it about three times. XD Cool, so what did you think about "All Things Bright and Beautifly?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back