• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Must join this club. KH is easily my favorite RPG.

Who is your favouite Character?

Riku because he just has that persona of an all-around cool guy.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
I've got a Question:
What's your favorite Keyblade?
I hope this hasn't been asked yet. And I'll answer later ^^

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
My fav. Keyblade is a five way tie between the original Kingdom Key, Fenrir, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and The Other Side (KHII+ keyblade obtained after beating Roxas).

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Mission/Multiplayer Characters Spoilers
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Grexx

Angel of Truth
Years
Joinage people, joinage. KH is amazing, who knew Disney and FinalFantasy could work so well together?

What's your favorite Keyblade

Definately Oathkeeper, I'm a SoraxKairi supporter so you should know why I like this blade.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
I too am a big fan of the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades. But I'd have to say that the Way to Dawn Keyblade was my all time favorite. though The Other Side and Mushroom XIII Keyblades from Final Mix 2 were also rather cool.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
What's your favourite Keyblade?

I haven't played KH in a while, so I'm not really sure but...Oathkeeper and Oblivion, I think. Oh, and the nature one that you get in the Lion King area in KH2. I really liked that one, for some reason.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I have a request to make of any Fan Club members. I need ideas for banners for this club. I suppose I could stick with the cards, but I want to do something different than with the FF & MegaMan FC Banners. I was thinking of making them look like the circular HP/MP bars with a characters face in the middle. If anyone thinks that they can find a nice template of those for me, I'd appreciate it. I haven't had look with finding it yet.

Birth by Sleep reference in 358/2 Days, extreme spoiler for 358/2 Days.
Spoiler:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
0_0 are u serious crys? u made a KH fan club and DIDNT TELL ME???

now im going to go cry in my corner ;_; lol jk of course i will obviously join :P

i really like the Roxas' keyblade that u obtain in Final Mix i forget what it's actually called though. it was that grey thing with the nobody symbol on it. if i remember correctly anyway lol. otherwise the KH1 ultima weapon.

EDIT: if u need banners for KH i got some on my computer. i can always just modify them some for the FC.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I guess I tricked myself into thinking you were already a member.

I found some nice sprites for potential banners from 358/2 Days.
Minor Character Spoilers
Spoiler:

~Member List Updated~

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
lol thank you :P

those are pretty stuff where'd u find em? ill try making some banners and stuff tomorrow (since it is pretty late now :P)
I found them on the Spriter's Resource forums. I guess the rom for 358/2 Days came earlier than they thought and they making preparations for it to have a section.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
huh ill have to check that out (after i mod my emulator some its runnin kinda crappy :P)

so far the graphic quality for the Days game didnt look too great except for the cutscenes PS2 quality of course xD

btw to everyone in the club i made a support banner for this club its in my sig if crystal doesnt post it :P

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
huh ill have to check that out (after i mod my emulator some its runnin kinda crappy :P)

so far the graphic quality for the Days game didnt look too great except for the cutscenes PS2 quality of course xD

btw to everyone in the club i made a support banner for this club its in my sig if crystal doesnt post it :P
Don't worry I'll post it. Could you give me the code for it?

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
umm. i really dont know the code lol i usually just copy and paste the image its alot simpler than messing with a code :P especially since sometimes codes dont work but u can always rely on the good ol' copy and paste routine :D

then u can just insert a hyperlink for this page later :P thats why my userbar brings u right here :P (well actually to the first page but..yeah lol)

EDIT: y'know i also just noticed by looking at ur sig crys, but xion and roxas seem to have the same sprite except for the hair lol.

Back