• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life's little Twinkie gauge..

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Believe it or not, the old gameboy cartriges have an experation date...

I was digging through my closet today, when I found my long lost Emerald and GBA SP. I was super happy and decided to plug it in a play it for a while, but of course it's been a while since Emerald was released so the internal battery has unfortunatly died.

I just think it's kinda crazy when you think about it: Emerald being the most recent released pokemon game on cartrige as far as I know, does that mean that (Hypothetically) every cartrige based pokemon game on the planet has or is about to reset it self?

This is my childhood, your childhood lol It's kinda sad to me. Now I gotta go down to my town's battery store so I can relive my childhood

Back