• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Paradox

What should be your starter you are going to get Celebi regardless

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twi1ight

Pokemon Paradox Creator
Years
OK
Here we go!
(sorry if I'm spelling bad)

Hey I'm Twi1ight and my hack is intitled:
POKEMON PARADOX

Hack of:Fire Red

Story:
Spoiler:

Features:
New Story *
New Characters *
New Maps *
New Scripts *
New World Map *
New Tiles
New OWS
Past and Future

*do I even have to mention these?

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Maps:
Spoiler:

Banners:
Made by me:

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=147190][IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk24/Twi1ightdude/NewBitmapImage.png[/IMG][/url]

Team:
Mapper:Me
Scripter:Me ,Maybe someone else
OWS:Most likely Me
Tiles:Me
Alpha/Beta Testers:Needed later will update then

Till Alpha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Speicial Thanks to:
All the people at Pokecommunity for their tutorials and help

Last edited:

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Good luck with your hack, when do you release some screenshots?

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
How early do you get Celebi in the game? It won't be very original if you had it say, as a starter.

twi1ight

Pokemon Paradox Creator
Years
How early do you get Celebi in the game? It won't be very original if you had it say, as a starter.
well i was thinking you get it around the fourth gym leader (subject to possible change if many request it) and also since my poll ended with "other" what pokemon would you like as the starter? Answer by PM or posting

Last edited:

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
It looks pretty sweet. If I could help at all I will(Im not good at scripting) but if you need any mapping.

Shak 10

Casual Trainer
Years
Your games about Celebi isn't it thought you might like this? Hope it helps found it on the internet.

(No credit of permission is needed to use it)

twi1ight

Pokemon Paradox Creator
Years
Your games about Celebi isn't it thought you might like this? Hope it helps found it on the internet.

(No credit of permission is needed to use it)
I'm not hacking something that has that many pixels but I'll use it as refrence. thanks!
also mapping is one of my fortès but help with spriting and scripting would be sweet

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@ltlvixen

This thread has been dead for over 12 years, I think it's safe to assume it's not in progress anymore.

Also, please don't revive these ancient threads.

Back