• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Wow
Your dumb,your the one calling him a female,so thats what makes you dumb 4fetter
Sorry for spamming but 4fetter0_0 needs to go away

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Wait...I am on the team correct Megiddo? I can't really remember if you said I was in or not:P

Yeah you are definetly in the team tb pro!
almost everyone in the emulation forums likes you.
and besides megiddo can't finish scripting byu himself.
You probably have good ideas about the game and scripts to support them.
but megiddo you should really change your maps and search for errors(no offense but they are terrible and they have many errors).
and jolteon1 you are cool but need to do what tb pro is doing(ignore)
I didn't expect that from you or redyoshi.
that way cousin it will lose all of "its" powers.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
Years
Wow,TB is dumb,if thats what you just said
You are dumb you N00B,but yeah too much members for one stupid hack
Seriously, you're getting on my nerves. Calling someone dumb won't make you any smarter and so is calling someone else a noob. Too many members? Who really cares, and calling a hack stupid? Try making you're own hack for once in your life. You gotta stop spamming, it does no good, don't you have something else better to do than just spamming and flaming?

Well anyways, back on topic. Great looking hack Megiddo, and the story is quite interesting. Anyways good luck on it ;).

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Just keep telling yourself that. What's really immature is you.
If hacks are stupid, then why are you making one? WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY?
TB Pro! - you can be a scripter

NIN - I made only 1 map. If there are errors in the maps other than Mist Town and Route 1, than they are LastHand's. Please tell me all non mist town, route 1, errors that you see.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Yeah you are definetly in the team tb pro!
almost everyone in the emulation forums likes you.
and besides megiddo can't finish scripting byu himself.
You probably have good ideas about the game and scripts to support them.
but megiddo you should really change your maps and search for errors(no offense but they are terrible and they have many errors).

Why thank you NIN! Itman said the same, but I did not believe him(cause I'm still sorta new). I know one thing thought, I still have to earn the respect of the veteran hackers! Oh, something I noticed, Megiddo, Is that the Userbar links to Enemy Blue and Red:P You may want to put the code up there as well.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
megiddo redyoshi jolteon1 and everyone else please ignore the thing.
please read my previous post and it will stop eventually.
anyways i'm going to work on cedar village once i am done w/ my homework

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
megiddo redyoshi jolteon1 and everyone else please ignore the thing.
please read my previous post and it will stop eventually.
anyways i'm going to work on cedar village once i am done w/ my homework

Excatly, He is calling me a Female, but I say nothing, and that my friend, pisses him off. Antyways, I am "working" on my homework as well:P

Megiddo-san

Years
K, I'll do that tomorrow. I'm on my Wii right now. Depending on whether or not I have to start over, I'll either script some more or put in already made scripts.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
K, I'll do that tomorrow. I'm on my Wii right now. Depending on whether or not I have to start over, I'll either script some more or put in already made scripts.

Lol! Are you a Wii adict? Anyways, I will be getting back home in....well a while, and when I do I will be able to help you with whatever you need, unless you can tell me it now so I could do it before I leave.

Megiddo-san

Years
No I'm getting ready to go to bed. I'll then be on my psp for awhile. I don't really have anything in mind for now. It'll have to be when you get back. Have a nice break.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
No I'm getting ready to go to bed. I'll then be on my psp for awhile. I don't really have anything in mind for now. It'll have to be when you get back. Have a nice break.

Alright thanks man! Oh and BTW. WTF happened with 4fetter's post?

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
_.......somebody really needs a hug.

....Anyway, I commend you guys for keeping you hack together like this, and putting up with this troller. I'd call him a flamer, but he lacks the finesse for even that. Though it makes me feel sorry for Blazichu and Christos that they have to take the time to delete that whole....affair.

Anyways, best of luck.

Megiddo-san

Years
Okay, I have a really big problem now. I used a new rom and inserted the tiles and maps and redid the scripts, but it has the battle glitch. The glitch is that the game resets after a wild pokemon battle. If I can't fix this, then I may have to start from ground zero. *sobs* I hope someone knows how to fix this. I really don't want to start from the very beginning.

Edit: I figured it out. Its Don Patch's tiles ips that causes the bug. I think it's because he used a different fire red version. So, all we have to do is get a version of the tiles that is the same version. This is very good. Now I won't have to start from scratch.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Okay, I have a really big problem now. I used a new rom and inserted the tiles and maps and redid the scripts, but it has the battle glitch. The glitch is that the game resets after a wild pokemon battle. If I can't fix this, then I may have to start from ground zero. *sobs* I hope someone knows how to fix this. I really don't want to start from the very beginning.

Edit: I figured it out. Its Don Patch's tiles ips that causes the bug. I think it's because he used a different fire red version. So, all we have to do is get a version of the tiles that is the same version. This is very good. Now I won't have to start from scratch.

Uh-oh.
What if AM messes up my rom like before?
what will i do then?
Or do i just make a copy?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
What did A-map do? I'm not sure. Don't make Cedar Village with the new tiles. Use a clean rom.

well a_map said some stuff in german even though i selected english as the language and after i doodled some maps i tried to hack it again and it said some more stuff in german and i couldn't hack it anymore.
it may be because i tried the studiopokemon one but if it is i'll replace it w/ the pokecommunity one and try to make it work again.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Okay.

Everyone: If I were to put 1 asm feature in what would you want it to be?

day/night feature.
hands down if that counts as asm.
I like the day.night feature a lot since it seems original.

Back