• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
It's true, I had the white screen problem aswell, and I've tried every Ruby Rom I know of!
Also I noticed that the hack hasn't been updated on the WAH! Wonder why though...?

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Dragon make sure you have the (USA) version of the rom. I don't think I'm allowed to tell you where I got it though.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
I gotta say, I'm having doubts about this...
I tried the USA version, with a help from izy521, and the patching worked.
BUT, it was just an old version of Crono. There weren't any new updates mentioned on the first post. So either the beta doesn't work, or all this is just a big prank, which, if it is makes me really angry. Not to mention that Dante has given up both Crono and hacking! Something doesn't add up...

Lugiaz Soul

I support Crystal Dust
Years
I gotta say, I'm having doubts about this...
I tried the USA version, with a help from izy521, and the patching worked.
BUT, it was just an old version of Crono. There weren't any new updates mentioned on the first post. So either the beta doesn't work, or all this is just a big prank, which, if it is makes me really angry. Not to mention that Dante has given up both Crono and hacking! Something doesn't add up...
You guys think that Beta 3 is alraedy out? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHaa... *Cough* LOL

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2010
Where is a working rom or download I can find?
5th_Gen_Starters_GO_by_RoadsideFrie.png

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2012
Hey, i like the looks of your hack. i love the fakemon designs :O thay remind me of the old japan/china art, i love it/ one i find a working ruby am most certainly trying this out

dizzycontrol

also known as...kiddrip
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2010
great game

man..great game..also the new pokemon look awesome..i cant wait till you finish..i support you all the way

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
I'm having the same problem whit white screen. Today I have downloaded new rom and start it, but there is only intro( After intro again white screen...) Can someone post here working ruby rom or patched Crono Rom...
Please, I realy want to play this game...

Sorry about my english, I'm from Czech republic...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I'm having the same problem whit white screen. Today I have downloaded new rom and start it, but there is only intro( After intro again white screen...) Can someone post here working ruby rom or patched Crono Rom...
Please, I realy want to play this game...

Sorry about my english, I'm from Czech republic...

We can't give you the links to the Ruby Rom or the patched Rom.
It's against the rules here. You have to google and then download a Pokemon Ruby v1.0 Rom, and then repatch it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
Oh, sorry. But I did it... Now I have another problem... I'm in the Scarlet town and I thik I have completed all quests here... Now I'm trying to fly whit that dragon back... But he fled whit me again to scarlet city... Sorry again... My fault.

Last edited:

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Oh, sorry. But I did it... Now I have another problem... I'm in the Scarlet town and I thik I have completed all quests here... Now I'm trying to fly whit that dragon back... But he fled whit me again to scarlet city... Sorry again... My fault.
mhm...very strange :/
Are you sure to have done all quests??

However...thanks to Sarcastic Prince to reply all message of the user about the crono's gameplay :)

UPDATES!!
Lately I am working to some maps of the Hoenn region because I have intention to use it as new principal region.

Why this change??
Unfortunately my PC has had some problems... and all data of my hack has gone lost.
So, I have decided to use hoenn as basic region.
In this way, I can work more quickly... and maybe I can release the complete version..then the only beta 3 :)

There are here some images of my work:

14578674.png
35195836.png
89510053.png

61689771.png
17939785.png
40467527.png

60787049.png
16459304.png
70907696.png

89896293.png
93469498.png
84415297.png

94621714.png
19934600.png

What do you think?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
The graphics are absolutely amazing. Its..its..its so eye-catching that I can't take my eyes off of it. Keep up the good work! ;)

Years
Is it completed?? I really can't wait haaha I've seen a lot of Fake (very apologetic) pokemon but yours are Different it looks so good until it makes me feel like want to catch them all haaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back