• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I have been playing through this hack and I LOVE IT! I am at the part where I am supposed to get the Clear Bell. I went through the cave to get to where the Omanyte Puzzle Room is, but instead of it being the white room with the voice that talks to you, it is still the Omanyte puzzle, and when I solve it, nothing happens. Do I have to do something else first? I already solved the Kabuto and Aerodactyl puzzles as well.

Going to quote this and hope for an answer. Is this glitch only happening to me?

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
Going to quote this and hope for an answer. Is this glitch only happening to me?

Well, I can only speak for myself, and I passed that area without any problems

EDIT: Ah, no wait! I just remembered. There are 2 caves in that area! Go through... Union Cave? I forgot how do you get there, but go through there, and after getting to the Ruins area look closely, there should be stairs there, that'll take you to a cave higher up. There's a total of 4 caves in the Ruins of Alph, 3 with the puzzles and one that gets you to the island.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
Phew......Finally beated that Puny Rival Silver's Grouden team with....
Lv 73 Poliwrath
Lv 73 Salamence
Lv 74 Alakazam
Lv 74 Golem
Lv 73 Meganium
Lv 73 Dragonite

Yipeeeeeeeee!!!

Also I need to find that Under sea Express but searched all the cavern for it... still hopeless!!!!! Any ideas or clues guys?????

crash yourself down the route 27, not diving in, you will see the freaking route 100, and go east and then you would see the train station, prepare yourself with tons of sprays, a hypno (or other sleeping inducing pokemon, not those grass types...) , and tons of pokeball/ hyperball. then, enjoy the trip and do the impossible....

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Well, I can only speak for myself, and I passed that area without any problems

EDIT: Ah, no wait! I just remembered. There are 2 caves in that area! Go through... Union Cave? I forgot how do you get there, but go through there, and after getting to the Ruins area look closely, there should be stairs there, that'll take you to a cave higher up. There's a total of 4 caves in the Ruins of Alph, 3 with the puzzles and one that gets you to the island.

WOW I have no idea how I didn't see those stairs. Thank you so much!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
btw a new version of the beta has been released which fixed the harden bug, among other things. Just in case u all didnt know already...

Years
crash yourself down the route 27, not diving in, you will see the freaking route 100, and go east and then you would see the train station, prepare yourself with tons of sprays, a hypno (or other sleeping inducing pokemon, not those grass types...) , and tons of pokeball/ hyperball. then, enjoy the trip and do the impossible....
Thanx anyways bro because i Already passed this thing ages ago.. And I was thinking why you advised me to stock with sprays and pokeballs?????

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
HELP ME.IM IN KANTO NOW.ROUTE 25 GOING TO POWER PLANT.BUT IM STUCK AT THE 5TH GUY.WHEN IM GOING TO BATTLE HIM.MY SCREEN TURNS BLACK.I DONT SEE NOTHING BUT PURE BLACK SCREEN.CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE PATCH?FIX IT PLEASE.HELP ME.THANKYOU..

THATS MY ONLY PROBLEM AT ALL.IM ENJOYING YOUR HACK BRO.THANKS ANYWAY.I WANNA FINISH IT BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF THE BUG THAT I FOUND,FIX IT AS SOON AS YOU SEE MY MESSAGE.THANKS BRO..

WHERE IS THE LINK OF THE NEW PATCH?

Last edited:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Quick update:
This morning I fixed:
As many of the Could/Would/Should of's that I could find by simple find & replace. They have been replaced by Could/Would/Should've.

I fixed some other minor errors - such as moment having 3 M's instead of 2 in the teleporter script and a guy in Leaf Bay City's Pokécom centre incorrectly referring to Leaf Bay City as "LEAFBAY CITY".

I fixed the notorious Exp. Share bug. It now awards the correct amount! (This was surprisingly easy to do!).

That about covers it for the fixes I've done today. Repatch to see the benefits!

HELP ME.IM IN KANTO NOW.ROUTE 25 GOING TO POWER PLANT.BUT IM STUCK AT THE 5TH GUY.WHEN IM GOING TO BATTLE HIM.MY SCREEN TURNS BLACK.I DONT SEE NOTHING BUT PURE BLACK SCREEN.CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE PATCH?FIX IT PLEASE.HELP ME.THANKYOU..

THATS MY ONLY PROBLEM AT ALL.IM ENJOYING YOUR HACK BRO.THANKS ANYWAY.I WANNA FINISH IT BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF THE BUG THAT I FOUND,FIX IT AS SOON AS YOU SEE MY MESSAGE.THANKS BRO..

WHERE IS THE LINK OF THE NEW PATCH?

First of all. Turn. Off. The. Caps. Lock.

We have been told of this bug many times, but simply cannot replicate it on our emulators. It seems to be specific to certain emulators, none of which we have, so we can't even make it happen, let alone fix it.

The link to the patch never changes. We simply update the actual patch that you download and apply. Clever, huh? It's available in the first post in this thread. There are 2 mirrors as well, just in case the main host goes down.

Hope this helps.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Thanks bro.but here is the tricky part.im not playing on my computer and im not using Visual Boy Advance as my emulator.im using Vbagx emulator for s60v3 nokia phones.in short im playing your hack in my nokia phone.thats the only bug that i found,as of now,i tried to use my save files from my phone to pc.but it did not work for me cause of the save file type is different from vbagx to visual boy advance.is there anything that i could do to get rid of that bug?help me bro please.im enjoying your hack so much.help me.thankyou..

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Do you have to use the BIOS (the real GBA bios, I mean) for your emulator or not? This could be the difference. I checked the script, and I can't see any possible reason for the crash in all honesty.

If it happens on the real BIOS but not on the emulator (sans BIOS), then I may be able to track down what causes it. Otherwise, there's not a lot I can do to help. It does seem to be a bug which only occurs on Phone emulators - which is rather interesting in itself.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Yeah,im using it,and wait bro,before i forget,um..where can i find the .gba file of the 3.1 beta?i mean can you give me a link for the .gba file of the 3.1 beta?cause i cant find it here in the forum or on the links that you posted.maybe it just because of the GBA bios that you are saying that causes the crash.can you give me a link bro?and can you also patch that .gba file that you will give me?please?:(

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
The 3.1 beta link was taken down because it was horrendously buggy. It actually got to the stage where the live beta was the ONLY way to go.

I'll try to get there in my playthrough and see if it crashes as well.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Thanks bro.update me if that thing also happened to you.imma catch entei and raiku for now while waiting for your reply bro.gonna get back to johto again.haha

is it possible to convert my .gba save file type to .sgm save file type?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
The 3.1 beta link was taken down because it was horrendously buggy. It actually got to the stage where the live beta was the ONLY way to go.

I'll try to get there in my playthrough and see if it crashes as well.

>mfw 3.1 is called buggy

I didn't even get ONE gamebreaking bug guys, only an "additonal content" one (absence of Zapdos). Maybe just RNG was on my side.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
I tried the new patch but still same crashing thing happeneds.omfg.whats wrong with my emulator.huhuhu :(

That guy in route 25 in kanto dont wanna battle me.always crashing when im about to battle him.black screen thingy always shows.ugh :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
Hmm grotle, luxio, bibarel I have meet them in cave of wisdom, but grotle appear with charmander sprite, and two others with ?? marks, what it means ? There will be some new pokes or what ?

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Hey, guys, awesome hack, but I'm stuck on the Ruins of Alph. Morty and Eusine told me to go to the Ruins of Alph to find the Clear Bell, and in a lot of LPs of the game, I've seen people who go into the Omanyte puzzle room be taken to
Spoiler:
but all it's taken me to is the regular Omanyte puzzle. I've completed that puzzle, along with the Aerodactyl and Kabuto ones (whenever I try to do the Ho-Oh one, it tells me it's already been done), and nothing has happened. What am I supposed to do?

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I found a bug when I was going to the Battle Tower in Olivine City, yes I beat the Elite 4, but once I entered there and accepted the challenge, the lady took me to the room where I am supposed to battle, and it froze there. And when am I supposed to return to Kanto, because I went to Kanto and returned to Johto, and it's been hours since I returned to Johto and the Sailor won't let me go, he says http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=64611&stc=1&d=1338053153

Hey, guys, awesome hack, but I'm stuck on the Ruins of Alph. Morty and Eusine told me to go to the Ruins of Alph to find the Clear Bell, and in a lot of LPs of the game, I've seen people who go into the Omanyte puzzle room be taken to
Spoiler:
but all it's taken me to is the regular Omanyte puzzle. I've completed that puzzle, along with the Aerodactyl and Kabuto ones (whenever I try to do the Ho-Oh one, it tells me it's already been done), and nothing has happened. What am I supposed to do?

Go to Union Cave, then go to where you found that Baby Doll, then surf north to where the Hiker is. There is 2 different paths, go to the one where it requires you to use Strength, then go to a path behind that other one(with the steel stairs), then go to that grayish spot where "Ho-Oh" tells you to go to the past. Hope this is easy to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Go to Union Cave, then go to where you found that Baby Doll, then surf north to where the Hiker is. There is 2 different paths, go to the one where it requires you to use Strength, then go to a path behind that other one(with the steel stairs), then go to that grayish spot where "Ho-Oh" tells you to go to the past. Hope this is easy to understand.
OMG! I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I didn't notice that! I feel so dumb now. >_< Thanks for your help, Volcanix769! ^_^

Back