• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

So you got the above two posters hanging off a cliff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Saving Limanya, cuz ITS RED... RED WINDOW TINT...
And yes... Miku Hatsune has pink somewhere, but that's because i like anime on my rides

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Oh god...a hard one. I'd save...Hikari cause even if I try to save Snorlax, I wouldn't be able to save him due to weight, making both Hikari and Snorlax fall... O_O

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Gotta save Snowdrop for now cos of her funny avatar.

Hikari still my bestie though.

TY

Saving Hikari, cause diab_low has been saved already by me

TY

Gonna save diab_low, cause he wont make comment 'bout that little pink on my Anime ride...

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
WillPowerPedro is being saved by me, because he's an elder poster considered to Arenax. Plus, I am not sure where you got Hikari out of the latter two posters. All I see are ShadowExcadrill and WillPowerPedro.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2013
I would save WillPowerPedro, Because his munchlax is attempting, and succeeding, at the epic face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back