• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I'm just going to throw in the first Userbar. It's absolutely novice.

userbar_tslosbeeow203.gif

I'm going to look in on creating more Userbars. Hopefully the future ones will be better.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I have made a userbar for my club:

th_d_zpsef188244.png

Since I have 200 points, I randomly generated a item. I got a Pokeball which I used to get Blaze the Eevee.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
On The Current Topic: I just like Umbreon's shiny form way better than the others. As for shiny Jolteon, I have absolutely got NO idea why they coloured it like that. As for shiny Vaporeon, it just takes Espeon's colours. About shiny Flareon, it's the runner up of them all, I just like shiny Umbreon better. Shiny Espeon is just got a weird colour. Don't get me started on shiny Leafeon. As for Glaceon, they just brightened the sprite.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Another Eevee and Eeveelutions club to join D:

Username: Iloveeevee
You partner Eevee name: Eievui the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: If you can't tell by looking at my username how much I love Eevee then...

Current Topic:
Which Eeveelution's Shiny Form do you like the most?

Umbreon's shiny form is the best imo. I love the blue rings instead of yellow. I also like Vaporeon's shiny form because it's purple. :)

Reactions: EB

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
show.php

I thought about making another Userbar, and this is the result. Hope it's good!

On the Current Topic: Although Umbreon's shiny form is my favourite, I also happen to like Flareon's shiny form quite a lot too. If you look closely, you may think Shiny Flareon looks a bit like your average Eevee. But, Shiny Flareon, don't get too confident, Shiny Umbreon will still always be better than you... Anyway, if we were talking about Eevee too, my opinion would be "It's just brighter and there are lots of other shiny forms better than that".

Rainbow_Gray

Practically a Graynbow
Years
Username: Rainbow_Gray
You partner Eevee name: Bagel The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Too many reasons to list? No? Then because it's cute and it has an evolution for everyone, so really there isn't much to dislike :3

Which Shiny form I like the Best. Hmm. I honestly like Glaceon's best, though Eevee and Umbreon's are really cool too.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hello, Members of the Eevee and Eeveelution club.

I am going to organize a Banner Competition as soon as the PCX gets over.

Make two of your best Banners and PM me. Also state here that you send me the PM in case I don't get the PM.

You have the time from 1st of October to 6th of October. The Judging will take place on 7th of October and the Winner will be announced on that Day.

Cool! A Banner Competition! I'd love to join in. But with me doing some serious work on hacking and only about 5 days to come up with two banners, I probabaly won't be able to get anything done :( I am eager to see who will win!

Anyway, on the current topic: Umbreon's shiny form is the best. Those blue rings go so well with its black colouring. Glaceon's is nice too, even if it's just a lighter shade of its normal form. I don't care much for Espeon's- green on Espeon is just weird (why on earth did they decide on green?). Same with Jolteon's. With Leafeon's, it's hard to tell it apart from its normal form. Flareon's and Vaporeon's are allright, though they're not as much of a standout as Umbreon's.

And I know the topic is about which Eeveelution has the best shiny form, but I have to give some special mention to Eevee's shiny form. I think it looks cool even though it's pale colouring makes it look like a ghost :)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
On current topic: I like Umbreons the most. I'm pretty sure you would put 2 and 2 together from my username, but I like the blue mixed with the black it looks wicked.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
So the Members of this Club, time starts now.
Till October 6, you have time to create two banners.
PM one of them to me and the another to Umbr30n.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Username: Sector Revenge
You partner Eevee name: Kyou the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Some traits of Foxes is well good enough for me, plus its SO CUTE!! Espeon happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon, up in the top 10. Leafeon isn't that far behind either.

Which Eeveelution's Shiny Form do you like the most?
A toughie. Personally its a tie between Espeon & Umbreon. They have the biggest change (Eevee too) in color from regular to shiny form. Since Espeon is one of my favorites, I will choose her. But Umbreon however, the blue moon makes it a badass Pokemon no doubt!

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the Topic:

I think the design for Jolteon is horrible. His spikes instead of tail does not suit him.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Well well, look who's here......

Answer: This might sound a little bit rude to a Supporter here but it's Umbreon. The ring patterns around it make it look weird & those eyes......

Also, I resized a fellow member's banner for u guys & switched it to PNG format for better visual quality -->
u1hnc.jpg

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
On current topic:

This is actually a hard topic for me. I like all of the Eeveelution's designs, because they're all match and comment each Eeveelution's specific type. But comparing them all, I'd have to say Flareon's, just because it's design is rather plain compared to, say, Glaceon's design. Flareon looks more like a bigger, redder, fluffier Eevee than an evolved form.

Years
Username: mrsnuggles
You partner Eevee name: Steve The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee? is cute & cuddly

as for the topic i would have to agree about flareon as is it the least originality

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Which Eeveelution's design do you like the least?

I'm going with most others & say Flareon. The only thing I like about Flareon's design is its fluffy fur you could use as a pillow, outside of that, it really isn't that impressive. The rest actually have some sort of uniqueness in their designs. Also if you want to count Eevee, aside from its cuteness, its design is a little dull compare to its other Eeveelution.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Seems like I missed a lot around here.

Oh, and to all the new members who have just welcome - A big welcome to all of you.

On The Current Topic: Sorry if I offend anyone, but I'll have to say Leafeon because it just looks like a Digimon in my opinion. It is literally based off leaves and I really think Game Freak could have put more effort and thought into it rather than spam plant-like colours onto the Pokemon. I really think Game Freak is running out of ideas for Eeveelutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back