• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 7, 2015
May as well post again. I'm currently seeking a Meditite, Poliwhirl, Cacturne, Ninetales and any Normal Safari

I have Butterfree, Beautifly and Pinsir in mine

Last edited:
Years
Hello all,

I saw a couple of people looking for ditto safaris. Is there someone that is active with a ditto safari? Has anyone else found a ditto friend?

ViperSpeeds

Espada
Years
Hey guys, just joined this forum. I'm looking to add a few friend codes for Friend Safari. My FC is in my sig, along with Safari type and Pokémon. I just don't know my what my third Pokémon is yet. PM me with your FC so I can add you back, thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for someone with a Kirlia FS, hope someone sees this and PMs me! Just add my FC in my sig. :) I have an Electric Safari, with Pikachu, Pachirisu and Manectric! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have 2 friend codes. Add me and be sure to message me so I can add you to each system.

0533-5891-4739
Normal Friend Safari (Not sure what Pokemon live there, but I do know that Aipom is one of them)

1220-8203-2140
Flying Friend Safari (Not beaten Elite 4 yet, but will do so soon. Known Pokemon are Farfetch'd and woobat)

I am in dire need of a Goomy/Sligoo with Gooey ability. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Friend Safari

Anyone with a Ditto in their friend safari? Private message me if you do

Chell

Sassy Pants
Years
  • Age 36
  • ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Hellooooo everyone!! I am brand new her like today.

Pm/VM me I don't care heck you can message me here by replying to my post.

My name is Annika Lilli my friend code is 2552-1440-6146 I have absolutely no clue what my friend safari is. I'm sorry but pleasepleaseplease tell me here or in a pm/vm. I'll edit this later after I find out. Heh I am actually pretty curious.

StreamTheWolf

StreamTheWolf
Years
My friend code is 3969-5185-3259 and I have Dark type safari with Vullaby, Cacturne and Liepard. Looking for Electro type one with Luxio.

I don't know if I have an electric type safari...
But can you plz add me?

FC: 2251-5257-5145
Nickname:Kerry

Thank you!
/\ /\
| |__| |
=| ^w^ |=
\ /
/ U U\
( ) ( )

Hellooooo everyone!! I am brand new her like today.

Pm/VM me I don't care heck you can message me here by replying to my post.

My name is Annika Lilli my friend code is 2552-1440-6146 I have absolutely no clue what my friend safari is. I'm sorry but pleasepleaseplease tell me here or in a pm/vm. I'll edit this later after I find out. Heh I am actually pretty curious.

Add me plz I'll tell u ur safari type!

FC: 2251-5257-5145
Nn: kerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
I have a Fire Safari with Pansear, Slugma, and Fletchinder. Looking for safari with: Any Electric types, Dragon Types or any safaris. Pm if interested.

Thanks to those who have added me so far!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 17, 2014
Much like everyone I am sure, I am looking for a ditto safari. I am willing to add anyone so long as you PM me. My Safari mons are Gabite/Shellgon/Sliggo, FC is 5343-9057-8999. Again I will only add you if you PM or VM here on PC. Thanks!

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
I'm looking for any and all safaris. My friend code is 5129-2329-1363. I do not know what my safari is. Please add me and let me know so I can add you.

b7astoise

GrinchGod
Years
aaaadd me 0_0 i have pokemon in my safari.......lots of pokemon... xD

message me when you've added me.. im looking for active players!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 18, 2014
I've pretty much added nearly everybody on the list, so add me too!

FC: 1091-9014-4843

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Friend safari with flechling for good physical greninja

Does anyone have a Fletchling, Fletchinder, or Talonflame in their friend safari? I need one with gale wings, I can offer you a good physical greninja. I have jolly nature, protein, max evs in atk & spe, moveset: shadow sneak, water shuriken, night slash and u-turn OR any genned pokemon of your choice (gens 1-5).
My FC: 1118 - 0390 - 0695
Please post your FC as a reply. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back