• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
finally we have more members! lol. wolfie while you were gone this club was starting to die ><

matoucs

Trainer
Years
can i join ??? i've finished the first two game !!! and my favorite character is hummm... well i don't really know, i love everyone of them !!!!:)

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
finally we have more members! lol. wolfie while you were gone this club was starting to die ><

Yeah, I know. I got home and I was all "WTF IT'S ALMOST ON THE LAST PAGE!!!"

Who thinks that the next game:
Spoiler:

Jigga what????

Spoiler:

Edit:
Spoiler:

can i join ??? i've finished the first two game !!! and my favorite character is hummm... well i don't really know, i love everyone of them !!!!:)

Sure, and feel free to join in on the "trivia bowl" for the other club leader.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Who thinks that the next game:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Umm when is the next question comming up?

Patience! I don't have all the free time in the world now that school started. And I have AP Stat homework, which is yuck, so don't expect me to be on all the time

Anyway, I thought of another question. And after I get a reasonable amount of answers for this one, I'll announce who's currently leading. So, here's the Q, and remember to send me the A via PM.

What are the signature items of Nick and Ms. von Karma, in that order?

Oh, and to those who may have missed a question, I will allow late entries until 3 days after I issue question no. 5. After that, I won't accept any more late entries.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Who's ready for Q4??!?!?!? I know I am!

So, here it is:
What is the name of the paranormal photographer, later turned paparazzi photographer, in the Ace Attorney series?

PM the answers, blah blah blah you know the drill.

Oh and here's the standings thus far:
Vavavoom- 3 answered, 3 correct
Twilight Prince Link- 3 answered, 3 correct
gonbeneko- 3 answered, 2 correct (although if she is still banned after Q5 she'll be eliminated)

And those are the only 3 to participate so far...

So get involved!

And....

I have a discussion topic! For those of us who aren't lucky enough to know Japanese, what kind of cool twists and turns do you guys think will happen in Trials and Tribulations?

Honestly, I can't wait to be Mia defending Phoenix in the first case. I think it should be really cool. Also, I'm psyched to see that there may be some more Berry Big Circus shenanigans, because there was a cloaked, top hat wearing flying man in one of the screens that I saw (who on earth could THAT be??). And lastly, I can't wait to see if Edgeworth and Franziska make a return in this game, and if they do I hope Franziska becomes a friend too. Oh, and I want Gumshoe to work for Nick full time. I know he was supposed to be going back to the force (I think), but I hope he turns them down to work for Nick. He can make microwave noodles and stuff.

Phew, anyway, any comments from anyone else?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
... Hi. ^^ I think that trivia quiz thing is a great idea. <~
~
Mia rocks... Oh dear god, she is amazing. :3 -may switch to her in my signature-

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Hm, I can't help but feel this club is reaching its last legs... There just doesn't seem to be enough steady members.

So, if my 2 members who actually check out the club from time to time could try some recruiting, it would be much appreciated.

Oh, and since the other topic didn't really take off, what does everyone think about Apollo Justice taking Phoenix's place in the 4th game?

I think it could be all right, I could see how Phoenix for too many games could eventually get stale. But I think they should have at least made an effort to keep him for maybe 1 more game. At the very least I hope Phoenix makes a guest appearance or two in Apollo's first game, it could be a bit of a shock to have him depart completely from the series just like that.

Phoenix Wright

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2007
wow, a fan club dedicated to me?
haha.
dont let it die out!
i wanna join!
:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hey! A new member... Hi. :3
~
By the way, I changed my theme. I'm now into Mia Fey. <~

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
Years
But I think they should have at least made an effort to keep him for maybe 1 more game. At the very least I hope Phoenix makes a guest appearance or two in Apollo's first game, it could be a bit of a shock to have him depart completely from the series just like that.

What are you saying Capcom kept Megaman for 6 games and they kept Zero for 4 games. Capcom is just getting bored of him finger pointing. The next bit regards the 4th game and maybe a spoiler but you kinda mentioned it.
Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
wow, a fan club dedicated to me?
haha.
dont let it die out!
i wanna join!

OMG, PHOENIX WRIGHT IS IN MY CLUB!!!!

Hahaha, you're in dude.

Oh, and I'll hold up Q5 for a couple more days so that you can go back and answer the first 4, if you like.

Hey! A new member... Hi. :3
~
By the way, I changed my theme. I'm now into Mia Fey. <~

Nice new theme by the way Vava

And....

What are you saying Capcom kept Megaman for 6 games and they kept Zero for 4 games. Capcom is just getting bored of him finger pointing. The next bit regards the 4th game and maybe a spoiler but you kinda mentioned it.
Spoiler:

Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo! I sooo shouldnt've clicked on that spoiler. But whatever, it's koo. I guess I'm just a little "out of the loop" as far as some people in PC go, since I am in no way whatsoever trained in Japanese and can't play and/or read about most of this stuff. But, what you said in there sounds pretty cool.

Last edited:

Phoenix Wright

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2007
hey wolfie, thanks for letting me join.

i just answered the first four questions. i sent it in a pm like you asked.

Back