• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Update; Nothing new, I'll get some more resets in tonight...

Happy Birthday again Lady Darkmoon! Wow, 24 eh? If we were anywhere but here I'd suggest taht you find yourself a life. >.>

^_^

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Happy Birthday indeed! And congrats on hitting 10,000 posts! That's awe-inspiring.
Sorry I haven't been around - I've been busy and therefore not shiny hunting and therefore I have nothing to say.
So, hello - goodbye - I'll check back in eventually.
If you need to talk to me, hit up AIM.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
GRATS! LDD Happy B-daY! LOL ur 24 now eh? I must say ur too old for this stuff dont you think? But for a dedicated shiny hunter maybe I am wrong o well HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Shiny news: Been restarting for weeks now...still no shiny even that green sandshrew......... -_______-

Zzzzzz.....Good luck guys ( i must admit it congrats on 10000 POSTS!)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
too old ? welp I wouldnt be telling ppl to get a life and stop playing just cuz shes 24 . she plays less than most of u and has more shinnies than most too so dont talk **** until ur on her level :)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Gee, thanks for the vote of confidance. *rolls eyes* You just want me to stop hunting so you have a chance to catch up to me, don't you? LOL

I do have a life and a job, so shiny hunting is a hobbie (along with playing any other games), but think of it this way you all, when the Pokemon games came out in the USA I was 14-15 years old, your ages now, so tell me will you still be fans of Pokemon in 10 years? I will if they are still making new games. :P

Any way, I hunted for shiny Electrike last night (haven't hunted today) but had no luck in finding one. Oh well, wish me luck! and...

Good luck to those who are hunting!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon :: Happy Birthday, One Day Late, Best of luck with a Birthday Shiny.

Still nothin new with my Hunting. Doing some SRing on my GameCube games right now, but of course nothing. Good luck as always to everyone else with their Hunts. ^-^

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Years
No new shinies, and im starting to hate Misty. Although my Clefable is helping sing them to sellp while Charmeleon knows them out. Where are shelder in LG?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
YAAAAAY!!! already the 401st page. btw Happy B-day LDD 24 wooow ur 2x as older than me0.o. *just gotta keep it kool*
And still no shiny Mareep. If any one has ideas about wheather I should drop the shiny hunting n move on or just stay with Mareep???

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
too old ? welp I wouldnt be telling ppl to get a life and stop playing just cuz shes 24 . she plays less than most of u and has more shinnies than most too so dont talk **** until ur on her level :)

Duuuude, chill. I think somebody is being just a tad overprotective of Lady Darkmoon, eh? ^_^

Update: 4840, I'm resetting right now as I read posts. Good luck on everybodies hunts (except for people hunting Scyther. >.> jk) and thanks for all good luck's from other peoples!

<I>Kobra<I>

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Gee, thanks for the vote of confidance. *rolls eyes* You just want me to stop hunting so you have a chance to catch up to me, don't you? LOL
Noooo, I want you to catch up with me.. see, I refuse to get any older so one day you will be 41 and I will too.. won't that be odd? LOL, I'll probably never catch up with your shiny roster. (unless you quit and I keep finding them, and that's just not gonna happen!)
You know, I was already 30 when Pokemon came out.. but my daughter was 10... and I can't even use that as my excuse for playing Pokemon! I started playing pokemon before she did. My best friends sons got me started about the time ruby/sapphire came out. Now we all play pokemon, my 21 year old daughter included.
Did anyone get Pokemon Ranger yet? I hope to have it soon. Well, back to fishing.. I sure wish fishing in Ruby was like LG and FR fishing. Yep, I'm lazy.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I plan on buying Pokemon Ranger this weekend or next weekend.

Well, SRing on FR hasn't bestowed me with any positive results, so I'm SRing for a Timid/Modest Latios with good IVs on Emerald. I'm at Southern Island. Maybe I'll see a shiny one...

*is extremely jealous of Akidatheart*

Edit: Okay... I just got a Modest Latios. Good news, it has a speed IV of 29. Bad news, the Sp. Atk IVs is only 10 :( Should I keep it?

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
~Fufu3000~ :: Hmm... I think you could probably get better, but it's your decision.

Shiny Legendarys :: Good luck beating Emerald. ^-^

Still nothing new to Report. I'll be getting Pokemon Ranger sometime this Weekend. Possibly Tomorrow! ^-^ My #1 Goal in it will of course be to secure the Manaphy Egg for the Shiny Hunt in D/P.

Back