• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Ok now im really stuck . Im at the Rock Concert event and you need too pass these steel walls , help ?

Go into the room at the end, where there are lots of trash cans. Some of those trash cans, when talked to, have a chance to give you an item that will get you past the doors.

I like it. It seems very different from other hacks I've seen. Keep it up.

Why, thank you. Praise is always welcome.

I've beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion like 3 times and NOTHING happens.
I even tried running through the whole victory road again.
NOTHING.
What am i supposed to do?

I have absolutely no idea. Which sucks, but at least I'm honest about it. You do realise that I don't actually know what I'm doing when it comes to hacking?

Im Stuck.
Umm , I Dont Know What Too Do Next. Im At The Necropolis Hub . After We Discuss With Steven , Meteor , and The Old Man. Then We Go To The Room And Theres Nothing In The Room. Help ?

Go to the bottom left hole in the floor, and walk between the two rocks.

Years
Someone is it even possible to go pass Madio cave without headbanging yourself
are there any tips or something where can i find flash?
I found a room where you can see a room were you can see meteor in the next room and with many ways that lead to victory road, a room that is not build yet and multiple enters to 1 door

I found a room with blue and red crystals

I founs the room were afro ball is

I found out how insane someone can be for now the 4th day someone I wanna see what is happening with that fancy egg I got :3

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Cutlerine, could you give me another hint on how to get Faceleech? I know you said in previous posts and that it was related to Turmur, and that it was supposed to look like the arm of Deoxys, but those are still pretty vague , I mean, I caught Turmur, took it to King Meteor, nothing, took it to Meteor falls, nothing, so I still have no clue how to get it. Also, are the Shaderu and Luca Zamon available with the current patch, as well as any other legendaries? Oh, and I have to say that I think Luca Zamon has the coolest design of any poke (aside from Leafeon) so props to whoever designed it :D

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Cutlerine, could you give me another hint on how to get Faceleech? I know you said in previous posts and that it was related to Turmur, and that it was supposed to look like the arm of Deoxys, but those are still pretty vague , I mean, I caught Turmur, took it to King Meteor, nothing, took it to Meteor falls, nothing, so I still have no clue how to get it. Also, are the Shaderu and Luca Zamon available with the current patch, as well as any other legendaries?

Faceleech is related to Turmur. Think about that sentence like a linguist. Or like a Mushi-shi - it's the same sort of skill, I think.

The other legendaries are not available yet. I give them out sparingly. As of yet, you can only get Turmur, the three Furis and Faceleech.

Someone is it even possible to go pass Madio cave without headbanging yourself
are there any tips or something where can i find flash?
I found a room where you can see a room were you can see meteor in the next room and with many ways that lead to victory road, a room that is not build yet and multiple enters to 1 door

I found a room with blue and red crystals

I founs the room were afro ball is

I found out how insane someone can be for now the 4th day someone I wanna see what is happening with that fancy egg I got :3

It is possible to get through it, but you don't get Flash to help you. That's all I can say; I don't remember the way through, because I never go through it myself. That's my prerogative, as the creator.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Okay, I'v been very frusterated at times with the ports after you've whited out, porting you very far, very very far. But this is ridiculous, I'm in the necropolis and when I die, I get ported to the place where you met the first horsemen, from the beginning of the game! How can I get back even!? I'm sorry, but its just very frustarating. You need to make the whited out ports closer to where we lose, like the medical bags. Thanks, thats my two cents Cutlerine. Also whats the significance of that weird small bird we catch in madio caves?

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Faceleech is related to Turmur. Think about that sentence like a linguist. Or like a Mushi-shi - it's the same sort of skill, I think.

The other legendaries are not available yet. I give them out sparingly. As of yet, you can only get Turmur, the three Furis and Faceleech.

Pre-evolution?Evolution? Something to do with Turmurspore, the other dimension that Turmur came from, or the Rydrake wing? With the Meatfather? Ahh, so frustrating!
Also, on a completely unrelated note, is the Odd Keystone the item the "Mystery Caller" is looking for?

Okay, I'v been very frusterated at times with the ports after you've whited out, porting you very far, very very far. But this is ridiculous, I'm in the necropolis and when I die, I get ported to the place where you met the first horsemen, from the beginning of the game! How can I get back even!? I'm sorry, but its just very frustarating. You need to make the whited out ports closer to where we lose, like the medical bags. Thanks, thats my two cents Cutlerine. Also whats the significance of that weird small bird we catch in madio caves?
When all of your pokes faint, you should be teleported to the Pokecenter that you used last. And, about Cinderco, I don't think it has any significance other than being able to evolve from a, I think, Leaf Stone. (Don't quote me on that, I haven't evolved mine)

Last edited:
Years
I think I just caught a carvahana with pokerus :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
what is acctully the effect of pokerus:P never had it and now i got it on a hack :S or is it normal in this hack to get quick pkrs if not in the face suckass!

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
I think I just caught a carvahana with pokerus :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
what is acctully the effect of pokerus:P never had it and now i got it on a hack :S or is it normal in this hack to get quick pkrs if not in the face suckass!
Pokerus doubles the speed that you get EVs, so effectively its a Macho Brace that isn't a held item and doesn't half your speed.

Lindsay

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
Um, this may seem lame since no one else seems to be stuck here, but I'm lost as to what to do in Fortree. I've finished touring the Film University and know I'm supposed to find some Boton guy (yes, I've already forgotten his name... hah), but I have no idea where to look. I've been to every room and battled every trainer that wasn't blocked off by other people. So... now what?

OH, nevermind. Just noticed one of the ladies was now letting me through... Well then. xD

Anyways, so my post will still have some purpose, I'm really enjoying your hack. I like playing a Pokemon game, and actually being absorbed in a plot. Thanks for letting me feel that. (thumbs up)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
When all of your pokes faint, you should be teleported to the Pokecenter that you used last. And, about Cinderco, I don't think it has any significance other than being able to evolve from a, I think, Leaf Stone. (Don't quote me on that, I haven't evolved mine)[/QUOTE]

Mhmm, but, I wasn't, I was ported to the place with the lava in the middle and where you meet the first horseman, theres also that charizard hanging out. I don't understand, of all the places to port....That place? So far away?

Lindsay

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
Oh, I think this had been said already, but just to make sure, there's a bug when you enter Lilycove for the first time - the Deadly Seven are all invisible. It doesn't really matter all that much, but just to say.

(... I love the Deadly Seven, btw...)

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
So me and my friend were looking for a new hack to LP for the past week or two, but couldn't find anything interesting that was finished (or close to it). All of a sudden this game pops out of nowhere (for me at least lol) so we decided to do it! Just figured I'd post it since I don't really have anything interesting to add:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA9yMjb2eP0

Oh yeah, and we heard this is really hard, SO WE'RE NUZLOCKING IT

YES

Years
can anyone tell me how to see the moves that custom made pokemons learn I want to see what moves my banette learns (or if he learns shadow swipe and what level)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey, great hack but I'm in the solar caverns and I'm still unable to find sundance rock. There's just the normal cracks in the floor and a few ladders that don't really go anywhere. Help? thanks

Years
i need to find the pacifidock gym I already unlocked the shop at lillycove but what ther heck is genesis 25? I mean in never heard of it and I realy want new powers to kick senex his ass :3

ED: Damn you ask a muslim chapters of a bible -,-

Is there a way to get back to soothpolis after you leave cuz ineed a bigass training before i get to necropolis :S

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
i need to find the pacifidock gym I already unlocked the shop at lillycove but what ther heck is genesis 25? I mean in never heard of it and I realy want new powers to kick senex his ass :3

ED: Damn you ask a muslim chapters of a bible -,-

Is there a way to get back to soothpolis after you leave cuz ineed a bigass training before i get to necropolis :S

I'm a Buddhist. Doesn't mean I can't read the Bible. It's a valuable source of cryptic lore for use in puzzles.

Hey, great hack but I'm in the solar caverns and I'm still unable to find sundance rock. There's just the normal cracks in the floor and a few ladders that don't really go anywhere. Help? thanks

Not sure how you've missed Sundance Rock. There's a sign and everything.

So me and my friend were looking for a new hack to LP for the past week or two, but couldn't find anything interesting that was finished (or close to it). All of a sudden this game pops out of nowhere (for me at least lol) so we decided to do it! Just figured I'd post it since I don't really have anything interesting to add:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA9yMjb2eP0

Oh yeah, and we heard this is really hard, SO WE'RE NUZLOCKING IT

YES

Interesting. I'll be sure to check that out.

When all of your pokes faint, you should be teleported to the Pokecenter that you used last. And, about Cinderco, I don't think it has any significance other than being able to evolve from a, I think, Leaf Stone. (Don't quote me on that, I haven't evolved mine)

Mhmm, but, I wasn't, I was ported to the place with the lava in the middle and where you meet the first horseman, theres also that charizard hanging out. I don't understand, of all the places to port....That place? So far away?[/QUOTE]

Something went wrong there. As you exit the submarine into Fortree, the healing place should be set to the Fortree one. I'll look into that.

Oh, I think this had been said already, but just to make sure, there's a bug when you enter Lilycove for the first time - the Deadly Seven are all invisible. It doesn't really matter all that much, but just to say.

(... I love the Deadly Seven, btw...)

This doesn't happen for everyone. I don't know how to fix problems that don't exhibit themselves on my own copy, but I'll try.

WLAN, this hack has come so far from it's original :D
I'm glad to see it being updated often and new things every time :P

Thank you, Mysterious Internet Person. It's nice to know someone's watching. Although, when put like that, it's mildly creepy.

Years
I'm a Buddhist. Doesn't mean I can't read the Bible. It's a valuable source of cryptic lore for use in puzzles.

ya'right and I did'nt damned you , I damned in the general. I forgotto place a ","
sooo i'm sooooooooooooooorry IF you felt for any seccond insulted

P.S that sounded weird but not half as weird as that quiz i mean Potatoes?

Lindsay

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
Here's a weird bug I just found: The male swimmer near the abandoned gym has one of Gleis' scripts, I think from the Rustboro Cave near the beginning. I was confused when a normal swimmer started talking about demons 'n' stuff... :D

Welp, gotta continue looking for that Pacifidlog gym leader after he ran off... :T Somehow I'm missing the (apparently obvious) Sundance Rock, but I'll find it eventually. >:I

Back