• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I wasn't watching the oscars, but thanks to peer pressure, I just started watching a few minutes ago, lol

It's a good one this year, especially with Seth MacFarlane hosting!

@Dipu
completely unrelated, but I just watched that Deadpool vs Gangnam Style vid on your profile. I'm still laughing lol. xD

Don't blame ya, it's pretty hilarious =P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I had assumed that my picture didn't show up, considering the same thing happened to Arrow earlier. I don't know how to reply to that remark, Roc. T:

I'm in a really bad mood so I should leave now before I pick a fight.

Years
Now I can't stop searching for cats.
Spoiler:

And yeah, Seth MacFarlene makes everything better.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
ALL THESE KITTIES ARE ADORABLE, CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESS. ;;

Anyway I heard this thing called the razzies on the news this morning, it's basically the opposite of the Oscars. :B

I honestly don't see the point of it, it just sort of makes actors really depressed. :(

Years
ALL THESE KITTIES ARE ADORABLE, CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESS. ;;

Anyway I heard this thing called the razzies on the news this morning, it's basically the opposite of the Oscars. :B

I honestly don't see the point of it, it just sort of makes actors really depressed. :(

Yeah, I don't think the razzies should even be around. It's not fair to have an awards show MAKING FUN of movies and actors/actresses. It's pretty mean.

(btw yeah jennifer lawrence!)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
*goes on DCC* *dies of cuteness from all the kittens* AWWw they're so cute.

I didn't really care for the Oscar though generally I don't care for award shows anyway. It's all the same "Look what this celeb wore. It's so ugly! " and stuff. However I did see some of the results through Facebook and heard Wreck-It Ralph didn't win best animated film but Brave did instead. I'm pretty disappointed about that.

Years
Oscars just ended, and eh, it was slightly disappointing.
Stupid Argo won best picture and Wreck It Ralph DIDN'T win best animated feature.
/sad

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Same for me - A couple nights ago I planned on watching one cat video. I spent the next two hours.

Here's a overly affectionate kitten.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
omg all these kitties. :D

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed with some of the awards in the Oscars. I was really hoping Wreck it Ralph would win, it's a great movie and I love the characters especially Ralph and Vanellope :3, the storyline is interesting and it should of easily smashed Brave. :(

Other than that I didn't really care about other results but it was the most disappointing one for me. D:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm back. Still not exactly in the best mood, but I don't think I'll pick a fight now.

I didn't even know that was on tonight. T: I wouldn't have watched it anyway, though. I don't really care heh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't use twitter and my facebook is just random stuff right now. No mention of the oscars. :?

However, I did get some amusement out of my friend complaining that people don't know how to use hashtags...as he uses hashtags on facebook. I want to call him out on it but I'm going to be kind and ignore it. T:

Years
omg all these kitties. :D

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed with some of the awards in the Oscars. I was really hoping Wreck it Ralph would win, it's a great movie and I love the characters especially Ralph and Vanellope :3, the storyline is interesting and it should of easily smashed Brave. :(

Other than that I didn't really care about other results but it was the most disappointing one for me. D:

I was disappointed at that, but I was expecting Brave to win cos I do remember Pixar's usual success with winning Best Animated Feature Film Oscars.

On top of that, I was disappointed that all the Australians up for Oscars failed to win in any of the categories they were nominated in. It's been happening a lot, the great big Aussie snub.

But anyway, I knew Argo would end up winning Best Picture, meaning Ben Affleck's start as a director is successful already.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I decided to watch the Lion King instead of the Oscars so everything I know about the Oscars were on my plurk. Which ... wasn't much actually. Other than Brave won Best Animated and overall the Oscars were lame this year.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Posting on a mobile yaaay! :D

Anyway,hmm I think I heard some users thought Argo was silly. :P
I haven't seen the film myself so I don't have an opinion on it :x. So how has everyone been :D?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh sure everyone goes kitty happy when the guy who fueled all the cat love is missing, great going guys.
tumblr_m8cvc4jUEG1qd14xy.gif

Of course I could also be using it to post this gif, as a congrats to her winning the oscar for supporting female! Man, she has to be one of the youngest actresses to win it, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back