• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Moonshine

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Well, question answer time...
1. No. It doesn't. That's why the pidgey/spearow baby says "He's going to use a Pokey-ball on me!"
Well, the nerd isn't smart enough to do that and neither am I...

2. Eh? The grammar in that first part seems a bit weird but...no...Just wild Pokemon that will be at the lvl of trainers that would be there. :) I may have Pokemon come up and challenge you...but no trainers.

2.5. Well, I probably will change them to be more Pokemon-esque but...they'll probably look crap. My computer drawing skills are terrible... Well, the houses in PMD look...Pokemon-esque...xD

Scratch what i just said.
Pokemon are only limited in the Pokemon and human world by humans disrupting them! Seriously, in almost everything I see, Human > Pokemon this, Pokemon < Human that. I'm sick of it.
It's not like humans are better. Most Pokemon are stronger than humans and most Psychic types are smarter, too. Alakazam has over 4000% more IQ than an average human!
Without humans disrupting them, Pokemon would flourish wonderfully and probably evolve to be better, just as we evolved from cavemen. They can probably do just what we can do, maybe better.
Pokemon in normal games are just like monkeys and stuff in ours. Primitive.
Pokemon in the realm are just like us. Evolved and sophisticated.

Ahem. Now, that ends my very heated discussion.

3. Argh!
I didn't see those tiles because they were so far apart...Bleh.

4. Huh? Berries? ARGH! Berries! I forgot! TOTALLY! :) Thanks for the idea though...xD

Well, I'm working on a level script and it's got a million bugs and glitches. I'll attempt to fix that up and get a video up soon :)
Oh I see, but then shouldn't it be facing the Pokemon next to it, if its scared that the player is going to use a Pokeball?

Lol sorry I meant "Will the Pokemon-only realm have trainer battles as well?" I didn't mean that they should have more primitive houses, just different ones. Aren't the PMD houses huge? I don't think many of them would fit in a town...

Cool! A level script! Can you tell us where in the game it happens?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Level script?
Oh, it's in the first town.
Spoiler:

If it doesn't work (which I doubt it will for a long time), I may resort to a tile script...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
You always want to beta test stuff.
I'll ask for testers once my beta is basically ready.

Anyway, I have news!
I finished a LEVEL SCRIPT!! -SQUEEE-
It's in your house and it's a simple thinking script...but that doesn't matter!
The video is in the first post!

Anyway, it's official, Eevee is the starter. The first battle is against a Mankey...but seeing as it has crap def, you'll easily beat it (I've tried).
Also, the experience is hard to get...ish...but...ah well...:(

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
Hi!
Sorry for the name...( I don't know why I have that mistake) But I've fixed it!!
MoonshineBanner.png

Hope everyone like it:):)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
New Fact File

Fact File - The enigmatic fighters

The enigmatic fighters are a strange group. No one can be sure whether they are "good" or "bad". They can do both, but they normally do what will help them. Ultimately, they want to erase "bad" people from the Earth.

They were sort of "founded", you could say, by your father and a few other fighters. These are essentially the "Master"s of the group. Then, there are "Sensei"s, teachers in Japanese. Finally, the lowest rank is just an average fighter.

Remember how none of the "evil teams" had weapons? Well, this one actually has a reason. The fighters are just that, fighters. They have morale and a code of honour. Basically, they find weapons pretty evil and the people who use them evil, sloths of people. They use martial arts but they'll only use their "power" as it is supposed to, in self defence. To attack you, they'll only ever use Pokemon, to be fair.

Well, this should give you quite enough information on the "enigmatic fighters" and clear up some things, while keeping you guys in suspense...

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
Years
Hai guys. I r hear to comment on teh hax0rs.

Nice hack, I like the idea of going to the pogeymans universe. Its like you get to go into PMD world, but stay human, which I really hoped would happen in the real PMD games.

I'd like to play this game, beats running around throwing ultra balls at lvl 3 pokemon like i do in my Pearl.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Time to do some answering of questions and non-questions...
Hai guys. I r hear to comment on teh hax0rs.

Nice hack, I like the idea of going to the pogeymans universe. Its like you get to go into PMD world, but stay human, which I really hoped would happen in the real PMD games.

I'd like to play this game, beats running around throwing ultra balls at lvl 3 pokemon like i do in my Pearl.
You do that?
Eh...
Well, it'll be a lot like PMD except there won't be a Pokemon on your tail. But some Pokemon may join your team after some things...:)
Looks like a nice hack. I like the storyline, but you should add some tiles too. :\ I hope you'll do alright with this hack, good luck. ;)

Add some tiles? Only if necessary. Unfortunately, it IS necessary if I want an extra town to have unique tiles. So, credits to dshayabusa for that ice tileset!

this hack look's alright can you maybe upload another video it look's great so far good luck
nice hack, nice storyline too!
on a side note, wooow! eevee as a starter!

Thanks, both of you!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey dark lakitu. =)
I really love the Pokemon Realm thing.
I'm look forward to playing this.
GL! ^_^

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Oh, hi Eeveon!
Well, I really hope I CAN get everything working there...I need scripts, maps and some OW sprites (I dunno how to get them from PMD x.x)

THM10

Should I try again?
Years
Hi!
Sorry for the name...( I don't know why I have that mistake) But I've fixed it!!
MoonshineBanner.png

Hope everyone like it:):)

i fixed up the banner so there isn't any white, so here it is:

HTML:
[url='http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=142175'][img]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6843/moonshinebannerrf3.png[/img][/url]

oh, and good luck with the hack

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Awesome!
Thanks THM10 for fixing it!

Hey, I realised this thread has more reads than most other threads in the scrapbox (apart from guides).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
True, but I'm surprised how many views I got in 2 days! :P
But anyways, GL with this! ^_^

~EDIT~
Ur wrong! :P
Pikachu's tale has more views! :P
Over 11 thousand.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I know. I said MOST OTHER. Anyway, Pikachu's Tale is...uh... about 3 months old, right? This is too new to even get into the HOTW!
Although, this is getting off topic, isn't it?

I might not use dshayabusa's ice tiles, after all...
It's kinda overused...I don't want my hack like that...x.x

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
True, but, I don't think THAT much people would mind.
Just use it in the northern most places, then maybe add desert tiles in the southern most places. :)

Back