• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
ARHGLJTOHDANADJF WHY IS NOBODY POSTING HERE. C'MON PEOPLE, DON'T LET THIS PLACE DIE.

This is where I'd put some pics of my recent stuffs, but I has not the time to actually take pics. But there shall be pics soon! So post for the love of all things plushy and soft!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
How about we have a topic? We haven't had a topic for a while (or like, ever haha)

What was your first ever plushie? Do you still have it? Take a photo of it and show us!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Hey I finally got around to taking some pictures! And I re-sized them so that they're actually view-able! Woo!

Now look at all my new stuffs!

Yn77M.png

Smeargle! This is like, the only Smeargle merch I've ever seen ever. And it's so tiny and adorable!

T5y0b.png

Zekrom bottlecap and Victini coin. The Zekrom is much bigger than all my other bottlecaps, and has a huge base!

And here's a bunch of that one blue and white otter guy.

3oTBb.png

cW6Gj.png

eNimB.png

cEXTN.png

And you thought I had a lot of Oshawott merchandise before. =P
But seriously, look at all the ottery goodness! The MPC plushies, the special Christmas Oshawott, the Banpresto Oshawott, and two special keychains. AND WAIT THERE'S MORE.

i8IgL.png

Wait. Crap, camera's too close. Just lemme... I gotta flip it... TURN-WAYS... just...

s7xno.jpg

There we go! Much better. So yeah, there's this gigantic guy too. He's pretty big. How big? Just, you know... this big:

cN4aC.png

THAT'S RIGHT. HUGE 1:1 OSHAWOTT IS HUGE. Also soft and squishy. C: The perfect cuddle buddy!

What was your first ever plushie? Do you still have it? Take a photo of it and show us!

That would have to be this little Mew plush right here:

VQB7O.jpg

IGNORE MY HIDEOUS FACE AND FOCUS ON THE MEW PLUSH.
Ahem, yes. My first ever plushie was this Mew, and I've had it since my sophomore year in high school. We've been through a lot since then. SO MANY MEMORIES. More recently it just hangs around my desk as I do computery things.

WhUgO.png

Like this! And yes, that is reddit on the monitor. On r/pokemon, of course.

Shiny_Wooper

Woooop♪
Years
PC Username:Shiny_Wooper
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:my wooper plusie~
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already):

Years
Ah, this group looks just right for me! I love me some plushies (and I do have quite a few!).
PC Username: Ravenclaw
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:
My Pikachu plush which my mum got me when I was around 5 years old. He's been with me ever since!
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already):
I'd really like a Bulbasaur Pokemon Time plushie. They're too adorable for words!

Shining Raichu

Years
Hey Shiny_Wooper and Ravenclaw! Welcome to our little group! :D. Join us, start posting pics of your plushies! (well, when you get to 15 posts and can post links, that is :P)

oh my wingman, you are not hideous! Though I must admit you are not nearly as adorable as that Mew! :P. And the fact that it was your first plushie makes it that much cuter. You can see he's been well-loved :P

Also I've seen so many Oshawott plushies by this point that it takes a lot for an Oshawott to impress me, but dayum! That thing is huge!

I will get to posting my first ever plushie (though there are probably pictures of him somewhere in this thread already) but it's after midnight now so... later :P

Shining Raichu

Years
Guys guys I got a new plushie for my birthday!

Spoiler:

It's a Soft Kitty! And he does more than just look adorable. If you press his paw, he sings the entire "Soft Kitty" song from The Big Bang Theory XD

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Aww, plushies really are magical. My mom has been having horrible nightmares recently so I put about 50 of my "lumps" on her bed and turns out, they work! No more nightmares. Never doubt the healing power of plushies.

Shining Raichu

Years
Mine don't protect me from nightmares, but they do serve as great cuddling devices in the winter months. What I've always wanted is a giant teddy bear I could cuddle as though it were a person!

They're selling a lot of those in the lead-up to Christmas so I might buy myself one lol

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
hey, mind if I join?

PC Username: Lokiepie
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: He's a tiny bit tattered, but yeah. Medium sized owl, who is a scuffy brown fluff ball now. Has one eye missing too and goes the name of owly (creative I know) but he was my bf's first teddy which he's given to me :)

The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): I really miss my Marill teddy that I had as a kid, he was perfect! and when you squeezed his belly he spoke! been looking high and low for one ever since he was thrown out </3 and when i do find one...I get out bided :P

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
PC Username: Checkers
Fav Stuffie: Simba the Lion King
Stuffie you want most: Kip's Quilava

I'll see if I can show you my buizel Stuffie. Simba says hai!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
PC Username: LilJz1234
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Toad, a small adorable penguin and my bunny that I had for 14 years now.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): A Pikachu plushie and a Emolga plushie :)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Sonic plushies! :D But I don't see Amy :D

Spoiler:

Now you do!

her name is Rosie, and she is Amy's demented little sister, that hates Sonic and wants him to die. Her boyfriend is Sonicbear (huge 20" Sonic plushie x3)

=====

26/1/13::
I got this from my old neighbor as a Christmas/Bday present! It's name is Jessica :3

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
Raikou! Pretty!

Also welcome everybody who joined since I last posted, I can't believe it's been so long, I'm ashamed of myself lol.

To make it up to you all, I come prepared with my very own new plushies to show you all! I got them as a Christmas gift and it's taken me this long to get my **** together :P

Gvld2yk.jpg

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Raikou! Holy crap I didn't know Raikou plushies exist! SO MUCH WANT!

Speaking of awesome plushies, my sister made me a Derpy plushie for Christmas! Can't upload pics at the moment though...

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
OMG I'm joining!!! xD

PC Username: synerjee

Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: At the moment, this is a tie between a huge Rilakkuma plushie and a Dalmation plushie recently obtained for my birthday. Hmm.. It'll probably have to be the Dalmation. Or should it be my Rilakkuma?! ARGH I can't choose! D: Fine, Dalmation! :3

The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A Cyndaquil!! <3

Pictures might come soon. :3

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ahhh I think I'm a member of this club but never post.Sorry about that. ORZ

The thing is I have no way of taking pictures of my plushies, but I do have some so I can post those now.

The first one is my Poliwhirl plush, the first Pokemon plush I got ever and has alot significance and sentimental value to me.
Spoiler:

A friend of mine bought this for my 7th birthday when she went to Texas. This guy's been my buddy ever since and definitely my favorite plushie. And Poliwhirl's become my favorite Water type and 1st gen Pokemon ever since because this plush has so many good memories.

And two more plushies of my. My Treecko and Turtwig plushies and my mini-Poliwhirl plush that can also turn into a Pokeball.
Spoiler:

Please note the picture is cropped from a much bigger picture of all my Pokemon collection, but I just wanted to show the plushies off so I cropped it.

That's all of my plushies that I've taken pictures of. Hopefully more to come soon whenever I get a camera.

Back