• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite Animals?

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
It's simple, sis! (if anyone gets that reference I'll love you forever)

What is your favorite animal and why?

Mine is the great and mighty lion - it's the coolest-looking thing I've ever seen, and I think they're fascinating. They have so much legend attributed to them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just specifically like reptiles, no favorite animal(s).

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I like a lot of animals, but my favorite would probably be either octopus or cows [I find them hillarious.] Octopus' are simply awesome, with natural camouflage and whatnot.

Something unique and cool like cuttlefish or the liger are also high on my list.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Wolves are my absolute favorite animals. I also love owls, foxes, cats, raccoons, and red pandas.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I love all animals, big and small. I even love insects.

But I do have a favorite animal of all time, however, and it is guinea pigs. They are adorable, friendly, calm, and cuddly <3

I just posted this picture in the pets thread but... BEWARE THE CUTENESS!

1978_50072521127_725986127_1817113_3533_n_zps41ecc5e9.jpg

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Oh, gosh. I love animals so much. *-* Probably foxes, though. They're super cute and fluffy and I want to own a domesticated one... though I don't believe in domesticating wild animals so it's quite a conundrum for me. xD If offered a pet fox to adopt, I would do it in a heart beat, though!

I love dogs and cats as well since I work with them daily. :3

Years
I don't know what it is, but I've always loved any animals that tend to be slow. Sloths, koalas, turtles and even snails are some of my favorites. I also like dogs, but I much prefer the larger breeds to the small ones.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I mention my favorite animal in so many post, I'll mention them again, my favorite animal at the moment is the weasel - more specifically the long-tailed weasel [summer: dark brown on top, creme color underneath with black eyes, nose and tip of tail, and white in the winter with the black eyes, nose, and tip of tail].
from wikipedia - summer coat:
Spoiler:

I also like all other animals that belong to the same family as the weasel does which are mustelids! - they also include ferrets, otters (its the main reason I love Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott so much), martens, badgers, wolverines, and I know there are a couple more I don't remember what they are.

I also like felines.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wolves and eagles are some of my all time favorite animals. But recently, the mantis shrimp might be becoming one of my favorites after seeing these picture on imgur a few nights ago. http://imgur.com/gallery/Eujgs I mean, look at all the amazing things it can do.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
My favorite animals are dogs and cats.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Although rather dull, I've always had a love for dogs. Cats...not so much, but definitely dogs. Although, I do think tigers are just brilliant creatures, so I suppose I do like cats in a way. I'm also quite fond of tropical birds like tucans and tropical reptiles like chameleons. (The song too!)

The animals I hate the most would be every and ill insects and creepy crawlies. Spiders, centipedes etc.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
lynds said:
Add that to my list; especially baby Owls.

Curious. said:
The animals I hate the most would be every and ill insects and creepy crawlies. Spiders...

I have severe arachnophobia, so seeing a detailed drawing of one on paper or a furry tarantula on TV or even so much as reading about them in a book or article and them being described in great detail, cause me to feel a buzzing feeling in the back of my neck and feel nauseated. So I feel you, brother.

Back