• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Domad4444

quack.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Username: Domad4444
Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon
- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why? Eevee. I mean... It's just... Eevee. It's so cool, tiny, adorable, sweet, and it's also Normal-Type so it has STAB for great moves (like Double-Edge), and it can evolve to many types if you want... I usually can't choose which Eeveelution I'll evolve my Eevee, so I just keep it as it is.

Elixir.

Fly Away
Years
Hi everyone!

Username: Elixir.
Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon
What is your favorite Eeveelution and why? For a long time Glaceon was my favorite Eeveelution, but since the reveal of Sylveon, I can safely say that it's now my favorite. At least favorite looking Eeveelution, anyway.

Years
Hi there guys, welcome to the club! :))

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y?

Ahhh I definitely am. Planning on using Sylveon through the main story run and then breeding eevees with good IVs to evolve later into the game once I've beaten the E4. Just can't pass on seeing my adorable eeveelutions in 3D!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y?
I definitely will try to use one of them, especially after Sylveon is confirmed to be one of the Eeveelutions. And I'm planning to use either Leafeon and Glaceon too.

Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
I did, on my gameplay of Platinum, I'm using an Eevee which evolved into Leafeon. It's formidable in battle and is one of my partners in my party there.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Signing up! (I thought I already did, but it seems to be a different club altogether... Never mind!)

Username: synerjee

Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon

What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?: Leafeon. It's one of the cutest Eeveelutions I know! Its leafy ears and tail set it apart from the rest. <3

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?

Perhaps. I've never really used an Eeveelution in any of my teams before, besides an Umbreon I unknowingly evolved from my Eevee in Crystal a long time ago. I'll try out Sylveon for starters and see how things go.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Perdition Haze
Eeveelution Partner: Flareon

Which Eeveelution has the best design?
To me, Leafeon seems to have the best design. Its colors are very bright, and they seem to complement each other very well. Also, its eyes are extremely cut-looking. If I look at them too much, I might end up being hypnotized. xD"

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
Hmm... I'm not actually sure. xD I may give Sylveon a try just to see how it goes. If I like it, then I will most likely keep it on my team. If not, then I'll replace it with another Pokémon. And yes, I have! I've used Umbreon in Pokémon Emerald before. It wasn't such a bad Pokémon, really. Due to its high defensive stats, it was a great Pokémon to wall your opponents with. Since it had access to Wish and Baton Pass, it was a good supporting Pokémon as well.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, folks! Ah, I often waited until my Eevee learned Bite in GSC or Baton Pass in later gens before evolving it. I've never been so bold to pick up their first elemental move, like Thundershock. D: That would have helped, haha. New topic?

Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

Years
Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

I mostly like to evolve my Eevee as soon as I can, especially the ones that evolve through stones like Vaporeon and Jolteon. I don't like waiting for moves as an Eevee because I might miss a good move the Eeveelution learns if I don't evolve it. I did leave an Eevee as it was, but that was for dex filler.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That's what I usually do. But if I want an Eeveelution to have a move that only Eevee can learn, then I'll train it up to a certain point and evolve it when it's ready. :)

I've kept one as an Eevee in Pokémon Platinum. I was planning to evolve it in into an Espeon, but I couldn't, so I decided to just leave it the way it was. Later, I've transferred this Eevee to my Pokémon Black version and gave it some extra training. Currently, it's at level eighty-three. Haha.

Sirfetch’d

I evolve mine as soon as possible because I find Eevee itself hard to use and once it evolves you can start teaching it great TM moves and it will be a strong member of your team right away. For Espeon and Umbreon this is a little harder to do, but I try to make my Eevee like me as soon as possible by giving it vitamins so it evolves quickly.

Years

I have evolved my Eevees asap but that's because I just happened to have the proper stone on me. And for keeping one as an Eevee, maybe if I put it up in storage, I have. I have most certainly bred Eeveelutions into new Eevee, though.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Hey Twilight Blade this is reniersnyder on my alt account. Could you change it to this one or do I have to re-sign up?

I evolve them when they reach level 100 and I do keep them as an eevee too.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'm usually evolving my Eevee asap, but after I find the place/stone required for it to evolve. And I did keep some of the Eevee as it is, too.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I tend to evolve them as soon as possible so they'll start learning their own elemental moves right away. Eevee's always been a huge pain to train due to its weakness and lack of good moves to play around with so I much prefer to train the evolution itself. Sometimes I'll wait for Eeevee to learn a specific move before evolving it but in general I like to get it out of the way as soon as possible.

Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

In the instances in which I've used Eeevee, I've usually gone ahead and evolved it as soon as possible. I mean, Eevee is a cute Pokemon, and I like it and all, but as a Pokemon, I don't really feel like it has much to offer, and have never really seen any point in keeping it as an Eevee, if I've been able to evolve it into the eeveelution I want. But then again, I've never really looked into the moves Eevee has been able to learn before evolving, but I've already experienced the pain of leveling up a Clefairy to 45 before evolving it, just to get Meteor Mash, and I still don't know if it was worth it :p So going through it with Eevee is probably not something I'm likely to do ;)

I usually don't mind it, as I don't recall ever finding the process of training Eevee hard or tiresome in any way, but as I've already said, I don't see any point in keeping it an Eevee, if you have the ability to evolve it, and thus I haven't ever really had to use it for that long before evolving it. I never really used it in second generation, so the task of actually getting the stones wasn't hard either, so yeah :p I imagine it'd be a bit tougher when you got a bit higher up in levels, but again, something I have yet to try ;)

Sirfetch’d

Not really. I guess sometimes I don't mind training an Eevee some because it so just so damn cute, but other than that I am just ready to evolve it. He has a horrendous movepool, terrible stats, and is just so hard to train in general. However, once he evolves, he is much easier to train and actually becomes fun to do so with.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
omg I didnt even know their was an evee club. I can still join in right?
Username: xseed
Eeveelution Partner: sylveon
Answer a topic: lets see the current topic is..........
I think the one jellicent fan wrote...Okay to answer your question not really. Of course evee is adorable but it has much better forms with better moves and stats. still I try to train it to at least lv. 20 lol

Years

I used to keep mine around until it learned Bite since I didn't know if it would learn that move when evolved (as it was during the G/S/C days). Nowadays I evolve mine as soon as I have the stone so I don't miss out on any good moves from its evolved form~

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Awsome! A Eevee fan club!
Name Btb
Partner: Espeon
Topic: (What's your favorite Eevee evolution?) Espeon. I've Always loved Psychic Pokèmon and when I got my Espeon I've had it on my Diamond team ever since!

Call me Btb because me and a buddy share this account. :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Username: Dark-Ghost
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Answer a topic:-
- Which Eeveelution has the best design?
Although Umbreon is my favorite eeveelution, I think Leafeon has the best design, and Sylveon has the most detailed and most impressive design.
- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Umbreon, because dark is my second favorite type, and that Umbreon has the coolest name, and shiny form out of all the Eeveelutions.

Back