• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
Very nicely made hack...
But the weather effects are weird... It hasnt stopped raining since i started playing..
Why did you guys remove the Vs seeker?
How can I battle trainers again?

Years
I came across some glitch Pokemon at Route 26 and 27 by fishing and when I captured it on the Pokedex it randomly shows a Ratatta then on the "Would you like to give your new Pokemon a nickname?" screen it replaced [Pokemon's name] with 'BAD EGG' (I also discovered a bad egg at the PC in a Pokemon Center too but it shows a blank sprite for unknown reasons)

Does anyone know if this is a bug or if this hacked rom needs an update?

P.S I found some wild Eevee's deep in Dragon's Den but not sure if its meant to roam the dungeon or not so I caught 2 of them as I already own 1 of them from Bill at Goldenrod City.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I came across some glitch Pokemon at Route 26 and 27 by fishing and when I captured it on the Pokedex it randomly shows a Ratatta then on the "Would you like to give your new Pokemon a nickname?" screen it replaced [Pokemon's name] with 'BAD EGG' (I also discovered a bad egg at the PC in a Pokemon Center too but it shows a blank sprite for unknown reasons)

Does anyone know if this is a bug or if this hacked rom needs an update?
It's a Bad Egg... it's obviously a bug...

where is zapdos??????????
In Power Plant as always...
Though legendary birds do have the tendency to bug a bit...

Years
Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get a fire and a leaf stone. Really need it to evolve my Weepinbell and Growlithe :P

I know you are supposed to get them with trainers that give you their phone numbers but as far as i know, the phone is not implemented yet.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2020
Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get a fire and a leaf stone. Really need it to evolve my Weepinbell and Growlithe :P

I know you are supposed to get them with trainers that give you their phone numbers but as far as i know, the phone is not implemented yet.

I got them from the victory road, when you are coming from johto

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Search function isn't working for me, so hopefully this hasn't been asked lately... lol.

I'm wanting to trade with FR. I know that the current state of affairs is that trading isn't working. The FAQ written around 3.1 says it is possible though. Does that mean trading works in 3.1 (and maybe 3.2)? If so, I'll see if I can dig up an older version, but I figured I'd seek feedback first since I'm at work and can't test it yet.

Years

There are around 4 NPCs throughout in the game. I think 3 of them are in Johto who sell Elemental Stones. I think one is on a secret place in Violet city and another one is inside Olivine Tower. Forgot about the other two's location though

Back