• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 10 Pokemon you wish you could turn into

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
Dialga, Palkia, Groudon, Lugia, Giratina, Mewtwo, Raikou, Darkrai, Zoroark, and Slowking.Heh, that pretty much covers it.

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
Years
1. - Banette: I'd love stalking some child for dumping me. He had it coming for him.

2. - Slowpoke: I'd love being so lazy always, and having a legit excuse for it.

3. - Snorlax: Same reason as for Slowpoke.

4. - Bulbasaur: It would actually be fun to be a trainer's first Pokémon and partner. Going on an adventure with some kid.

5. - Tentacool: I'd feel safe. No one would ever catch me anyway.

6. - Lopunny: I would still be pretty and feminine + having the ability "Cute Charm" would just make it perfect.

7. - Joltik: Being so small, I could probably sneak in everywhere and hide from trainers well.

8. - Litwick: Sucking out the life of everyone. This way, they'll learn not to mess with me.

9. - Skitty: I would feel like Mystery Dungeon all over again. Then I'd only need my Torchic partner.

10. - Noctowl: Because I could fly and be awake all night without feeling bad.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Ten? Geez, why so many?

Honestly, I don't care. I should just pick the ten that'll get the most squeeing from girls, and just play up that angle, but I can't be bothered to think of those ten, so...

1. Eevee - Alright, there's one.

2. Nidoran Male - Eh.

3. Rattata - Ditto.

4. Ditto - Eh.

5. Slakoth - My kind of livin'.

6. Snorlax - Ditto like Slakoth, but higher up on the food chain.

7. Articuno - Okay, real answer. I'd actually enjoy the idea of flying, but being able to fly while keeping cool? Super chill.

8. Missingno - Just to troll with everyone's hard drives.

9. Lileep - Like Slakoth but underwater.

10. Magnemite - Just to troll with everyone's sensitive electronic devices.

An idle mind is the devil's workshop. Don't ever let me become a Pokemon. Definitely leaning towards malevolent Missingno/Magnemite.

Back