• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Official Tig/Winona Lover Fanclub*~

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Tig's Well, Insane, wild, out-of-this-world...Winona-freak,[O.o; More than your usual insane person] and now with her own Club! o.o; Wee ... please join in you like Tig.

P.S, I asked permission. o.O;

Insanity is nice...

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Yay! I have a club!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm a she, Asher o____O

Winona is not my favourite song, Orre Colosseum Final is, but I don't know how to sing it XD

*joins* o.o

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Well, I know that. XD; But at least get a little [Litterally, little. O_o;;;] Winona song.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Hmm, if I did sing a song about her it would just probably be one word, because I suck at songs xD

I want to see Winona on Pok?mon Colosseum, but gym leaders aren't on it =(

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I don't care if it's ok with Aino or not ^_____________^

*Aino comes in*

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, we were just talking about you o.O

Oh, I fixed my button

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
Years
I know how to make buttons! When I first came here XD. Button is made! .... Unless the comp is being slow.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Welcome to my club!

Have fun and do stuff!

We have food that starve people to death OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR we have drinks that dehydrate people to death.

Ne?

Back