• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm revamping an old rp of mine. It's a journey rp through a region I made. Would anyone like to co-gm it with me?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Genevieve. I dunno if you'd like me too, but I could help if you want :3
Is it Celestial League, by an chance? :3

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
To those who asked, Yes I am revamping Celestial League :)

EliteBeats: If you'd like to help pm me and I'll send you what I have so far for the OOC thread.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
@Lord Sephear I would dare say...You're profile picture is the...Pecking order? :0

Well, I can't say I'll be any good at GMing. I'd be lying. You DO, however, have my interest!

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
@Hereto Indeed it is.

W00! 4 GM RP! Let's go! But in all seriousness I'd love to help out any way I could Genevieve, it helps that I love your name.

Chalifoux

Years
Mmm... After being in PC for over a year, i began pondering the idea of joining other Roleplaying forums. What I found is chat boxes in which people couldn't help but swear every three words. Where newbies were barely taken into account and overall, many sites with low and dysfunctional RP standards.

What I'm trying to say is something Songbird/TornZero already stated. PC is different. It has its rules, but it is still joyful enough to provide a decent pace for its RPs, as well as compromised RPers and always a top notch quality in its threads. And I feel like thanking RPers and Moderators of this section of the forum alike. It is because of you that I've had and certainly will have a lot of fun for a long time :3 I love you all, thank you for existing <3

And now, a question, what aspects do you look up the most in a RP?
Storyline. Character development. Interactions. Which one(s) should always be as developed as possible and why do you think that? :]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
just letting you all know I won't be on at all tomorrow. My brothers having surgery.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Our RPC Event is finally up! You can find the OOC thread in the Lounge. Don't worry if you feel you can't contribute or post much, you can play this however you'd like.

Years
I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, but it was too much effort to go around and congratulate everyone individually. So with that being said; Congratulations to those of you have won an RPA for this quarter (or even been nominated) you are all fantastic members of the Role Play Corner and deserving of the recognition :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
The revamped ~Celestial League~ Is now accepting sign ups. There are six spots open :) Wanna try a journey rp without the usual starters and in a brand new region then this is the rp for you :)

Also to everyone that won a RPA congrats!

Chalifoux

Years
I feel like congratulating all those who won too! And also those who didn't. The moment you were nominated you already won something: the community's love. And even if you didn't, you're all still excellent writers and GMs and I love you and you're dah bestest of all time :]
PARTY AT GIMMEPIE'S HOUSE!~

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Hey everybody. I've been busy today with family stuff, but I'm back, and my first official roleplay, DragonBall: Tenkaichi is up and accepting sign-ups :)

(I've always wanted to say that!)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Dragon Ball Z you say hmm....

And let me just say congratulations to all the nominees and award winners, you're all wonderful people I'm proud to know you yadda yadda...how bout that party?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Congratulations to all the winners, but especially congratulations to BlahISuck! Way to go John n_n

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah! A big congrats to all nominees and winners, and a thank you to all voters for participating in the event. It means a lot to us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back